PDA

View Full Version : blow out sale on used fox parts

ibstrokin
02-01-2007, 08:41 PM
Well I have decided to buy another car in the next month or so, so I'm selling my 89LX,and a bunch of spare parts that I have. Dont worry,I'm keeping the 88 vert(#9 2006 DD), so I will still have a mustang.

I put all of these parts in their respctive catagories, so you will have to look item by item. But the list includes,blower brace(vortech),3:73 gears,31 spline trac-loc,31 spline eaton,fms e-cam,70 mm accufab t.b.,polyeurathane motor mounts,explorer intake,vortech super fmu,battle boxes(upper&lower),joe rocket 3x leather motorcycle jacket,X-member modified for 1" setback,7" trick flow pushrods,6.35" trick flow pushrods,strut tower brace,Tranny cooler with stainless braided lines/an fittings,12" k&n filter,stock truck lower intake.

Let me know if you have any questions, I may post more in the next couple of days as I think of things. Brian

theyallslow
02-01-2007, 10:01 PM
how much for strut tower brace,polyeurathane motor mounts,and battle boxes price for all three? I call dibs on them
thanks Bryan

Paul408Notch
02-01-2007, 10:15 PM
We don't need an announcement any time someone decides to list parts for sale. Thanks.