PDA

View Full Version : cobra upper and lower

87sleeper
02-02-2007, 05:27 PM
I just got a cobra upper and lower and I got the lower in but the upper does not seem to have every hose connection as the stock one and there is a sensor on the lower intake any idea wat it is thanks

Rick93coupe
02-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Its been several yrs since I had a cobra intake, but you can take the vacuum tree off the stock upper and move it over to the cobra upper. All your needing to do is make sure that you have enough ports to hook up all your vacuum accesories. On the lower you should have a Air Intake Temperature sensor and a Coolant Temperature Sensor. Off the top of my head.

87sleeper
02-02-2007, 06:56 PM
I'm talkin about on the bottom of the upper intake there r places for hoses that it does not have and u can't put a space on the cobra because it is set up to not have one and two hoses should go on the spacer

8NO4CYL
02-02-2007, 11:10 PM
You must be talking about the two cooling hoses that go to the throttle body spacer. I plugged off the one going to the rear lower hole with a brass plug and put a vacuum cap with a small hose clamp on the metal heater pipe one. The vacuum cap did start to leak a year or so later. I have seen some cut the hose shorter and stick a bolt in it with a clamp.