PDA

View Full Version : todd tutterow video

barkey
02-02-2007, 06:48 PM
http://www.urbanhillbilly.com/usnats_clips/usnatstutterowincar.mov

silver347
02-02-2007, 06:53 PM
yeah tutterow is a local around my area in NC. He is almost unbeatable in the Big Dawg event around here. Big Dawg requires street tires and i dont remember the other rules. He has ran a best of 3.89 in the 1/8in big dawg trim. The other cars hover around 4.3's....

vinny5oh
02-03-2007, 12:02 PM
That's whose car my paint scheme developed from. :bigthumb

thejock60
02-03-2007, 07:06 PM
yeah tutterow is a local around my area in NC. He is almost unbeatable in the Big Dawg event around here. Big Dawg requires street tires and i dont remember the other rules. He has ran a best of 3.89 in the 1/8in big dawg trim. The other cars hover around 4.3's....

big dawg shootouts thursdays at peidmont dragway, I haven't raced there since Feb. 14th 2000 My trans am ran a tire smoking 9.72, I could never hook up at there. I'm going Farmington here at the end of this month, the just redid the whole track. Can't wait to see it.

silver347
02-03-2007, 08:13 PM
i have always hooked good at piedmont. Mooresville is the best hooking track around here in my opinion. You are gonna go to farmington with a BRAND NEW track surface and expect better traction then piedmont?

good luck. it usually takes 1/2 season for a new track surface to come around.

thejock60
02-04-2007, 02:11 AM
i don't know what to expect, I've always heard they prep the track real good. Compared to Wilkesboro who prep half ass no matter who's racing there that weekend. I'll probably try to get out to Mooresville this year too, I know I plan on going to farmington and Rockingham so I can get some 1/4 mile times.

silver347
02-04-2007, 10:50 PM
farmington is an 1/8 mile track. I TRIED to run farmington a lot last year. I was having 1.54"ish 60 foot times. Mooresville was pulling 1.45 60foot times. Farmington just had some lazy people that couldnt care less about the track surface. I finally complained enuff and they got it together by the end of the year. Let me know when u wanna go out there, i will ride out as well. Since u r a carolina guy check out carolinarides.com ..... local sight, lots of stuff going on.

thejock60
02-05-2007, 07:54 PM
thanks for the site i will check it out. I think I might go out to mooresville march 17th for the ice breaker event. I know I will be at Wilkesboro on March 31st, if you want to come out there. It's my brothers birthday and were running all 4 of our mustangs and the nova that weekend.

edit- whats ur screen name there so i can use u as referer

silver347
02-06-2007, 11:10 PM
thanks for the site i will check it out. I think I might go out to mooresville march 17th for the ice breaker event. I know I will be at Wilkesboro on March 31st, if you want to come out there. It's my brothers birthday and were running all 4 of our mustangs and the nova that weekend.

edit- whats ur screen name there so i can use u as referer

SILVER