PDA

View Full Version : The wifes will like this.

Maximus
02-03-2007, 02:17 AM
Guys, how often is your wife complaining about you mowing the grass? She nags and nags and guess what, you shrug her off and grab another beer. You try and enjoy your frosty beverage and all you hear is nag naG nAG NAG!!Damn it WOMAN!!!
What are you too do? How can you enjoy your frosty beer AND get the BS yard work done......VIOLA!!! (insert harp music here)
Not only will your yard work get done and the Miss' will be happy, but you will actually ENJOY yard work!!Yes I said ENJOY yard work!!

Introducing..............BAM!!!!!

Boobs a floopin while mowin (http://www.bikinilawn.com/) (actually these bad boys arent floopin anytime soon)
At $60 a 1/4 acre, you too can have some barbie buds running around your palatial estate trimming all those nasty bushs and removing any unwanted eye sore shrubs.
Yes your grass will be the envy of all the guys in the hood. Hell, they will bring you beer and help manage the grass cutting and make sure its done right.
The wife?? Oh she too will have somthing to say about the finely groomed bushs. She will have all the neighborhood wifes over pointing and commenting about how great the grass looks.

So pick up the phone and call now!!!
Your scary bushs and extremely wild grass will appreciate it...so will your neighbors.

Stangman
02-03-2007, 02:22 AM
what will they think of next...lol

dedpedal
02-03-2007, 02:31 AM
I allready have that. Amy cuts the grass sometimes.

orangedemon331
02-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Now I'm going to have to go and buy an acre oy grass somewhere just so I cant watch it get mowed!!:lol:

kennebellcobra
02-03-2007, 09:29 AM
I just showed the wife and she said HA HA you think your funny. I think if someone hired them and posted to watch at 5.00 a person on weekends it would pay for it and maybe even make a profit. I'm checking into it:D

mustangoutlaw
02-03-2007, 10:27 AM
That's Great!! WOW I love America!!!LOL

Jeff88coupe
02-03-2007, 10:51 AM
That service is out in Kansas City....big Kyle (fmgt1999) lives out that way. I'm sure he would like that service.

Maximus
02-03-2007, 11:07 AM
That service is out in Kansas City....big Kyle (fmgt1999) lives out that way. I'm sure he would like that service.

Sounds like a GREAT Bday present!!! Lets all pitch in and get "them" to mow the grass. Then Kyle can videotape it for us all to enjoy!:bigthumb :lol:

slvr87cpe
02-03-2007, 08:14 PM
:bigthumb :cool1: