PDA

View Full Version : Papa Johns Update

DeckerEnt
02-07-2007, 12:20 AM
A while ago I got fired from papa johns for some bull sh#t. Well, the manager who fired me called me today asking when I wanted to come back to work. I told him NO. I couldn't believe he actually called me and asked me to come back to work after firing me for some bullsh#t reason. I asked him why he wanted me back and he said people were quitting and break downs and such. I just laughed in his face over the phone. I guess he needed people to deliver for him. Well tough. I don't want to work for him again. Not after he fired me. Fu@k him. LOL..
Keith

Blue97GT
02-07-2007, 12:31 AM
lol can I ask why you were fired?

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-07-2007, 12:32 AM
You should've accepted and got us a big pizza hookup and then quit lol

Mista Bone
02-07-2007, 12:41 AM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26293

Jobs overlapped......manager was a pussy and left a note he was fired.....

DeckerEnt
02-07-2007, 12:47 AM
I was fired because I had a carpet cleaning job to do in the evening that took longer than expected and my first job comes first. I called before 5:00 and told him that my main job came first. Like the job that paid me 65,000 a year was to be put on hold for a 5.50 per hour pizza delivery job.
When I came in on saturday for work, a pee on employee handed me an employee evaluation form stating I was fired. This is the first job I was ever fired from. I saw all the things that go on behind the scenes. Drug dealing, etc..etc.. and kept my mouth shut. For 6 years, I worked for this same PJ and never caused any trouble. I came in on Wed and Sat and worked my shift and this piss ant manager fires me for calling in. The pizza thing was an extra money job anyway. I really didn't need it. The cash was good though. I am sort of thinking of calling and asking for more money hourly and see if he is willing to pay me to come back.
As far as a pizza hook up, let me know what you need. I still have pull with the other pee ons there. LOL
Keith

bobtsgt
02-07-2007, 09:34 AM
tell him you want $14 per hour plus you use his car :D

RDS02Stang
02-07-2007, 03:52 PM
tell him you want $14 per hour plus you use his car :D

Then drive it like it was stolen :lol: