PDA

View Full Version : Vinnys gone.

Pages : 1 [2]

wild87stang
02-11-2007, 11:59 PM
Very nice thanks for sharing that and you two stay strong

junior5oh
02-12-2007, 12:37 AM
i have not read many but i want to thank you all for your thoughts. i always heard my dad talk about your screen names but i never knew who any body was and i still dont. i saw some of the name tags at the reception hall but still am not sure who everyone is so is there a list of who everyone is or like junior5oh=amanda.... Just wanted to let you know that i am doing better and that there will be a memorial mass at st dominic (delhi) soon prob wednesday night. i will post again with all the details! once again thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!:) :angel:

Maximus
02-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Amanda, if you need anything call me ASAP!! Your dad was a GREAT Friend, more like a brother to me.

Maximus=Craig (Cincy Speed guy)
513-821-2221

92coupe
02-12-2007, 01:21 AM
What Craig said you need anything at all dont hesitate to call.

Brian = 92coupe Lisa = Stanggirlrn

615-2531

cobrajoe
02-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Holly,
Thanks for sharing that!:angel:
If I have said it once I have said it a million times, even though I only knew Vin for a short while, And trust me I was looking to get to be better friends with him and help out more. I am glad I meet him and it was nice not to be judged on my car ( or in my case) lack of having one mobile. (Yes, I still have the Vert you remember from back in the day, it's just in a million pieces all over the garage) He saw I had a love of our hobby/car and that was all that mattered. He blew my mind when I told him the whole story behind why I am not driving it now and his response was "That's ok Joe we'll get her running in the spring, Don't sweat it!" Man that just floored me. I mean here is this guy that knows me from adam other that knowing you since childhood and he was like just bring her down or call me up I'll help you. Unbelievable! I will truly miss him for that.:(

Amanda,
you are part of the family now and you need anything you just holler!
Thanks for the kind words and You and Holly be strong we are there for you!

CobraJoe = Joe
513-289-6084

axetone
02-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Welcome Home junior5oh!

You know the deal, you are family, and we are here for you....its now all for you. Much love.

Jason
H 859-795-1425
C 513-207-7700

MsBlkramair
02-12-2007, 02:58 AM
That poem said it all about Vinny. It was great and definately something to treasure!
Amanda, I can't imagine what you are going through. I am so sorry that your dad is no longer here. He wanted to watch you grow up so bad. he always talked about how great you are.

stang909090
02-12-2007, 03:11 AM
I didnt know him personally, but did know him from this board. And just wanted to let you know he will be in my prayers and he obviously was a great guy. Im sorry to hear this....him and his family will be in my prayers!

RACEME
02-12-2007, 06:37 AM
RACEME = Tim, Jerri Ann and Brianna are not members yet.

MsBlkramair
02-12-2007, 06:57 AM
I forgot to sign my name, sorry.

MsBlkramair=Brenda
(MrBlkramair=Ronnie)

wild87stang
02-12-2007, 07:10 AM
Wild87stang= Justin

firestang70
02-12-2007, 07:33 AM
Vinny may the Lord keep you in his arms. To Holly and the rest of his family my thoughts and prayers go out to you. Holly if you need anything please call.

Black Horse
02-12-2007, 08:32 AM
WE have all been thinking about you Amanda - like Craig said, you need ANYTHING just give us a call! You are a strong girl with a very bright future, I'm sure your dad will be looking over your shoulder every day.

Black Horse = Dave (yes - THAT Dave)
513-892-2038

ihave1sweetride
02-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Holly, Thank you for sharing! We all are here for you when you are ready to talk, or if you need anything.

Amanda, welcome to family... anything at all you need please let us know!

Jeff88coupe
02-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Vinny was like a brother to alot of us. Like I told you Holly...you have alot of brother-in-laws that care alot about you and Amanda. If you need anything at all...please call.

Jeff88coupe=Jeff
SmokenSS=Jenn

Stangman
02-12-2007, 10:27 AM
We're all here for ya!

the_stangman = Jesse

When changing my avatar picture last nite i got to looking at it, and i realized that i could see both Amanda and Vinny (Well, his hat anyway) behind his car.

Hangingcogs
02-12-2007, 10:38 AM
You two are lucky as Vinny loved both of you so very much! Times will get harder before they get better, with that said, WE are all here for you! We are all a family and will remain that way forever! This is what Vinny wanted for this year, he is smiling down on us now shaking his head in disbelief!

Timido
02-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Timido---- Tim Duncan :)

Holly Amanda and the whole Changet family if you ever need anything please let me know.

Oh yea and Jaylynn is ah Jaylynn!

RI85GT
02-12-2007, 10:45 AM
RI85GT = Jon Allen

Mr.Moontang
02-12-2007, 11:09 AM
i have not read many but i want to thank you all for your thoughts. i always heard my dad talk about your screen names but i never knew who any body was and i still dont. i saw some of the name tags at the reception hall but still am not sure who everyone is so is there a list of who everyone is or like junior5oh=amanda.... Just wanted to let you know that i am doing better and that there will be a memorial mass at st dominic (delhi) soon prob wednesday night. i will post again with all the details! once again thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!:) :angel:

Amanda, this is Scott(Moontang) and my wifes name is Nancy(Scoobyblu) if there is anything you need just let us know... I would be honored to come to the memorial mass please let me know when it is. cell 513-720-5686 home 513-720-5686
P.S. if you click on the screen name it will give you the option to view our public profile that might help you reach us too...

Black Hole
02-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Black Hole = Matt Williams (that guy that used to work at LaRosa's and live off of Rosemont, near your mom's house, when I had the black mustang)

I'm still on that side of town, just on the other side of Western Hills near Cheviot.

Pops Fun
02-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Pops Fun = Steve Honsaker
Cathy
My Granddaughter Ellen Martin

BUHBYY
02-12-2007, 12:35 PM
buhbyy= josh I am the one that helped with your uncle Matts fund raiser , you had a great father that loved you very much !!!! I know it has been said but even if you just need a funny vinny5oh quote call 513-266-7201 or if e-mail is better joshwocher@yahoo.com , please post about the mass !!!

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
redhotgtgirl = Rachel
My husband is Mach_u = AJ

We're glad to have you here Amanda. AJ and I are here for you and Holly if you need anything.

ihave1sweetride
02-12-2007, 12:39 PM
bobtsgt= Bob or Bobby
ihave1sweetride= Angie

'92Stang
02-12-2007, 12:50 PM
'92Stang= Mike

Foxxx5oh
02-12-2007, 12:50 PM
FoxxxSVO = Andy
317-777-8471

Stang 38L
02-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Stang 38L = Tony.

I live in Delhi and St Dominics is my parish I will try my best to attend the memorial mass for your dad on Wednesday.

H82WRK
02-12-2007, 01:46 PM
H82WRK = Rachael

My husband is Cincicobra his name is Joe, we had the yellow procharged Cobra and the white and orange notch. I am the one that had the wagons. :D

Amanda and Holly, stay strong, each day will get better and do not forget the memories you shared!!!!!! :angel:

svtmofo
02-12-2007, 02:02 PM
My thoughts are prayers go out to his friends and family.

RIP Man

aangel
02-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Amanda

I never got to know you on a personal level, but Holly has told me a lot about you. I seen you Saturday and cannot believe how grown up you are. You are an absolutely beautiful young lady. My prayers and thoughts are with you and Holly every moment.:angel:

Love always,

aangel = Angel / Withamsville
(I've been friends with Holly for almost 20 years...)

junior5oh
02-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Thank you all for being so kind. Thank you for opening this site to us. Thank you for sharing all of the wonderful thoughts about Vince. Thank you for directing continued hope and prayers to Amanda. As Amanda begins to sort thru all that is being shared, all the memories of the good times with her Daddy, I believe Amanda will come to know and understand her Daddy in a new way. Amanda has a long road ahead, and I am sure she appreciates as I do, knowing that there is such an 'extended' family out there. You don't have to read far into these threads to see that Amanda's Daddy certainly found great happiness as well as dear friendships here - in all of this, and with all of you.

For those who are interested... Amanda really wants a simple memorial mass to be held this week at St. Dominic for her Father. This is a casual service open to anyone of any faith, who wants to come. Due to the weather and other commitments we are now shooting for this Thursday (Feb 15th) at 6pm. Father Lack called today and is available at that time, however we do still need to make confirmation - I should have that by tomorrow.

Just a reminder.... Amanda is perhaps the first minor to belong to this site. Please remember that she is still a naive 14 year old - and we need to keep it that way.

Love & XOXO to Amanda, to Holly and to each of you.

Sparky
02-12-2007, 07:01 PM
I just got a call from MFIELD this morning to give me the bad news. My internet has been turned off for months and I'm at work right now. Once again a great person that I have had the good fortune of meeting and getting to know (via the internet regretfully) has passed away. I'm regretful and saddened by the fact that I will never get to hang with him , like I have always wanted to. Its a rare occasion to meet someone like Vinny. I've only seen him a couple times, but he was just one of those people that made you think to yourself "man, this dude is alright". Way to sad for words right now.......

Isaac

plated
02-13-2007, 10:49 PM
just feels like something missing around here:(

Wolfpack 3521
02-15-2007, 05:04 AM
i know I'm late but i just wanted to say I'm so sorry to Vinny's family and friends for their loss. i didn't know him personally but i certainly new of him and have communicated with him through this site on occasion. RIP Vinny, i say a prayer for you, your family and friends.

Mike Koval

ruby71oh
02-15-2007, 09:06 PM
It's taken me some time to respond and some time to get back into the swing of things. I can't tell you all how AMAZED I was on Saturday with the turnout of support for my family and for Holly. Many times that I came down to visit Vince or when he was up north, we rarely said those two words: love you. I know he loved me and I only hope he loved me as much. After Saturday, I just wanted to shake him and tell him how proud I was of his accomplishments. If anyone knows my brother's history...it wasn't the best one! He had struggles in his life, emotionally and monitarally, but he overcame them. Mainly due to Holly. She was the best thing around for him and still is the best thing around for us and Amanda. I learned over the weekend that one month after meeting Holly, his electric was shut off in the house. She and her family were wonderful enough to let him stay with them for a few days. If it weren't for her strength, my brother would still be on his struggled life. But I'm so happy that he had Holly to love him. And I'm so happy that he made such wonderful friends as he did with all of you. I am touched whenever I read the threads on the board with how much Vinny gave to all of you. I honestly would never think that of my brother. And when I saw the many, many people and thought the line would never stop growing, it made me realize just how likeable my brother was, because keep in mind, as his sister, he would hold me down and crack my toes...I still have the memories of the "bad" times! But thank you all for becoming a stangbanger, supporting the site, showing up at the car shows, and for being such great friends to Vince. I only hope to be half the person he was.

SS ETR
02-16-2007, 02:11 PM
DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY... ;( HELL OF A GUY! MISS YA VINNY!

aangel
02-16-2007, 02:24 PM
.... as his sister, he would hold me down and crack my toes....

Tears are rolling, goose bumps are growing! :(

I do that to my kids! b/c my brother did it to me!

Strange thing is, the little freakies like it! :bigthumb he he...

89 GT WHITE
02-16-2007, 03:01 PM
my prayers and condolences for vinnys family RIP Vinny

Holly
02-16-2007, 03:05 PM
as his sister, he would hold me down and crack my toes...

He must of missed doing that to you, because he did it to me all the time too! He knew I hated it, but once he got ahold of my foot, I couldn't get loose. He liked to grab that muscle in my shoulder/neck area too and drop me to my knees. :lol:

He was always aggravating me and Amanda somehow (and Lena when we came up to Canton), but we all know we loved it. And I don't mean aggravating in a bad way, just being Vinny. ;)

Tommy D
02-19-2007, 07:07 PM
I can't believe that I just found out about this. I have been laying low since graduating and pretty much giving up my dream of racing NMRA, my motivation to see what has been going on with the Mustang world kinda took a hit when I heard about Doc Meyer leaving for GMPP so I haven't been hanging around the board or Cincy Speed much. I just feel sick and like a piece of s@#t for not knowing about this.

I was on Cincy Street scene laughing at the ricers comments one day back in 2002 I believe. I saw a post by a guy named Blackhole and in his sig was link to something called "Stangbangerz.com" I thought whats this? I clicked it and the old site came up. I had a TFS R lower for sale and figured I'd post it. I got an email from some guy named Vinny5Oh. We arranged to meet at Cincy Speed the next day and thats when I found out who he was and started to meet alot of great people like Paul, Ian, Jeff, Kevin, Gene, Ken & Brandon and Timmy just to name a few. I am glad to say I knew him. His enthusiasm for everything Mustang was seriously contagious (sp?) I probably would not have attempted to build two cars for Real Street had it not been for guy's like Vinny. Job Spetter Sr said that after Racin Jason Betwarda died he felt empty when ever someone would call to talk about a new car or a broken speed or ET record because Jason lived for that stuff and loved to here what everyone was doing. I think Vin was alot like that and I'll miss him.

RIP Vinny

jay
02-19-2007, 09:59 PM
I dont even know were to start. I Know I dont post much on the board, but after reading 15 pages I just had to share a little somthing about my expieences with our friend. I met vinny at a dyno day at cincy speed that tommy d took me to. After that day any time tommy and i saw him he talked to us like we were old friends. I just hope when my time comes a few people will remember as fondly as vinny will be remembered. I just know he is out there somewhere pulling up to the line in a coupe that says bone stock and READY TO ROCK. You will be missed. Thanks for all the goodtimes.

MADMOD
02-20-2007, 10:23 AM
just feels like something missing around here:(

I agree with ya man:angel:

xandman1988
02-20-2007, 03:44 PM
I never met vinny but I always enjoyed reading some of his posts and I'm glad he set up this site for all of us to enjoy.

RIP Vinny

My prayers will be going out to family and friends

merccapri306
02-21-2007, 08:31 PM
Vinny was a great guy The world will miss him

Ride on vinny!

Katmandu
02-23-2007, 11:35 AM
wow.........................................

Just logged on here after being absent for a good part of the winter and just now got this sad sad news about Vinny.

I would just like to add my 2 cents about my experience with Vinny. I've been on the Internet for a LONG time. 8? 9? 10? years maybe and spent the majority of my time on MANY different car/truck message forums having posted many 1,000s of postings.

It's very difficult most times to understand one's TRUE character after just reading their postings on a computer monitor, but Vinny was one of those VERY RARE people that came thru with PURE genuiness and CLASS!

I ALWAYS looked forward to coming here and getting inspiration from him. No matter how bad a day I've had or how bad a mood I was in, reading one of Vinny's posting somehow ALWAYS brought me back to my senses and realized what TRUE KINDNESS really means.

Vinny's CLASS is an example for the rest of us to learn from and follow in our daily lives.

I feel very sad that I never had the opportunity to meet him in person. Even that he always made me feel like a real friend.

God Bless you and you're family Vinny. :angel: You'll never be forgotten.

- Eric Schultz - Katmandu

Predator
02-25-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm very sorry to hear about Vinny.... It's so strange how things turn out sometimes.... And how fragile life can be. I'm not on here that often and didnt know him personally, But would have liked to. All of us up here in Dayton are all deeply sorry to hear of your loss. I'll miss seeing him on the board. Rest peacefully Vinny!

-Scott Parker

Menace
02-27-2007, 05:47 PM
This is so tragic! He will be missed. I still can't believe he is gone.

Holly
03-15-2007, 12:44 PM
I was just thinking to my self vinny never texted me back this morning when i got the call .

I am finally reading through this thread, well, trying to anyway.

You were the last person to text him, when they handed me his stuff at the hospital, his cell phone vibrated, and it was the text message you had sent him.

Holly
03-15-2007, 12:57 PM
they may need sell it,he also has a daughter i'm sure they will need any extra money right now,but we all can lend a hand on getting the black coupe standing tall on all fours for holly and vinny.just a suggestion? although he'd love to see the gt hit the 1/4 mile just for him..he seamed more excited about getting the coupe looking and running good

Vinny's car WILL NOT BE SOLD, not for a long time anyway. That car is part of him, he spent years building it, getting it together, and I want to keep it for as long as I possibly can. I doubt it will hit the track this year. You never know though, it could happen.

The coupe, that poor baby needs some work. I have driven it a few times this week, it has a shake, and now one of the tires keeps losing air. I'd like to get it "fixed" so I can race it this summer. That's what I bought it for back in 2003, I just handed over the keys to Vinny when his car was torn apart for the first paint job (:rolleyes:) so he would have a "stang" to drive. He loved driving that thing every day, I tried to get him to let me sell it many times, he always said "shut your mouth" (kidding, of course), but basically telling me that was not going to happen. He told me he wanted to make it a "sleeper". I know what that means now, but at the time, I had no idea.

If anybody gets any extra time, and wants to help get the coupe in running order (NO HURRY), I'd appreciate it. I'd like to have it running for the summer events so I have a mustang to drive to them. Vinny has an engine to put in it, I think it needs some work too though (Dedpedal and Jeff88coupe know more about it than I do).

I'll supply the beer and food (and buy any parts of course) if anybody wants to help getting it running a little better for me, sometime this spring or summer.

Thanks for all your offers of help.

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-15-2007, 01:01 PM
Hey Holly!

I am glad to hear you are keeping both stangs. I'd love to help get the coupe running, but I'm afraid I don't know much about doing the actual work. I go out and help AJ sometimes, but I just turn the wrenches on what he tells me to. LOL Looking forward to seeing you at the track sometime!

5.0Greaser
03-15-2007, 05:40 PM
Just thought i would drop in and say im truely sorry to hear about the loss.I have never met vinny before or holly.Im new to stangbangerz so i just heard about it on here.He seemed to be a great guy who many people loved.It was rather hard to read this and see how hard it was foreveryone who was close to him.I really wish i could of met him.But i will meet him soon enough when my day comes.I look forward to seeing you when the time comes.Until then watch over all of us and do what you did here up there.May you rest in peace. :angel:

Injected94GT
04-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Been away for a while dealing with some stuff in my personal life but this comes as a massive shock. Had the pleasure of meeting Vinny twice at shows, but wow. I have no words.

Condolences,
Matt

Holly
08-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Gone from our lives, but not from our hearts. We all learned that this weekend. ;)

He was there in spirit with us, that's for sure. :angel:

aangel
08-12-2007, 12:38 PM
LOVE YOU HOLLY!

Vinny, his Dad, and Almighty Himself had SBz back!

CONGRATS!

69Cobra
02-12-2008, 04:53 PM
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you dude.

Blacksunshine
02-12-2008, 08:40 PM
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you dude.

I Know what you mean Kris. I was just talking to my brother who went me to see Vinny and Jeffs band about 10 years ago rock out that it sucks that Vinny never got to see us rock out. Oh well I'm sure he's watching from above. Later Vinny.

Jeff88coupe
02-12-2008, 10:39 PM
I Know what you mean Kris. I was just talking to my brother who went me to see Vinny and Jeffs band about 10 years ago rock out that it sucks that Vinny never got to see us rock out. Oh well I'm sure he's watching from above. Later Vinny.

Every now and then I think about Vinny's band's Cock and Balls song they did....still makes me laugh.

beefcake
02-12-2008, 10:41 PM
definately a weird time of the year

plated
02-12-2008, 10:48 PM
still just makes me shake my head in disbelief:( but have you noticed all the young that leave us early leave a BIG impression on ya,i believe thats god's work and we will all see why in the other life........................:popcorn: i can't wait to party my ass off with vinny again:angel:

Mr.Moontang
04-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Unfourtnately, Im Serious.

Im in a severe state of denial, but my best friend is gone. He had a Heart attack and is gone....

Sorry Im pretty fucked up and I just wanted to let all his friends know.

More details will be posted as I find out more.

Please send out all your prayers to Holly and Amanda as well as Vinnys family...

REST IN PEACE BUDDY!!!

I MISS YOU ALREADY.:(
I do not mean to be morbid but yesterday really bothered me and it made me think of this day. I cannot fathom the feelings or the hurt going through a lot of peoples minds right now, but reading this post put some things into perspective for me...I miss you Vinny and I thank you for giving me the chance to work with you on this web site. I also am going to miss Craig being on here I look forward to reading his rants or his serious heart felt posts about his life... I just want this place to feel like home again.

DeckerEnt
04-30-2008, 05:59 PM
Thanks for posting that Scott.
Keith

85_SS_302_Coupe
04-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Yeah that Craig was nothing but a trouble maker trying to ruin the site wasn't he? :confused2

dedpedal
04-30-2008, 06:06 PM
Im going to lock this one down before it becomes something that it shouldnt. It will get unlocked later on when things settle down and emotions dont run so high.

69Cobra
09-23-2008, 04:10 PM
I can't believe I just read through all of that again, it seems just like yesterday. With a tear in my eye I know you left us so soon but I believe you are still here with us. I'm going to stop down sometime this week and see how Craig is coming with TT and if I can help with anything. I would love to be able to buy TT just in honor of you. Keep looking over us brother and we'll see ya soon. BTW let me know when God is taking orders on racecars so mine can be ready when I get there.

Still miss ya.

Kris

Maximus
02-07-2009, 01:42 AM
I can't believe I just read through all of that again, it seems just like yesterday. With a tear in my eye I know you left us so soon but I believe you are still here with us. I'm going to stop down sometime this week and see how Craig is coming with TT and if I can help with anything. I would love to be able to buy TT just in honor of you. Keep looking over us brother and we'll see ya soon. BTW let me know when God is taking orders on racecars so mine can be ready when I get there.

Still miss ya.

Kris

Well said Kris.:)

Mista Bone
02-07-2009, 02:35 AM
My son called tonight, he know why but picked up his "dirty bird" bass guitar, messed around a bit......then remembered the date......

Vinny touched many without even knowing it. Truely missed. Don't think I'll sleep tonight.

Foxxx5oh
02-07-2009, 03:23 AM
some people do touch your life forever,

vinny has been and will always be one of those people

jester
02-07-2009, 06:21 PM
I love you Brother and still miss you.

Maximus
07-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Bump for the Newbies.....

This site was built on friendship, repsect and a common love of a car, mostly for the admiration of our Best Friend Vinny.

I keep looking for someone to fill the void he has left...I miss my friend.

DSSKing68
07-23-2011, 12:17 AM
Bump for the Newbies.....

This site was built on friendship, repsect and a common love of a car, mostly for the admiration of our Best Friend Vinny.

I keep looking for someone to fill the void he has left...I miss my friend.

Some people go through life and never meet anyone as special as Vinny, let alone be his friend.

We need a Rev 5oh sermon!

mustang8998
07-24-2011, 08:46 AM
That's a huge void to fill, brother...

One that probably can't be filled.

:(

Mista Bone
07-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Due to Vinny vs raccoons I always laugh when I pick up the B-R-A-K-E cleaner.

Maximus
04-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Last bump for the newbies.

Still missing my bud Vinny.

beefcake
04-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Last bump for the newbies.

Still missing my bud Vinny.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Timido
04-15-2012, 05:13 PM
Why would you lock this thread Terry?

Vinny was a great person take some notes

DSSKing68
04-15-2012, 06:49 PM
This thread should NEVER be locked.

lxenvy
04-15-2012, 08:47 PM
Craig, Bust out some of them video's u have. I think it was the yellow convertible i think! Rental car!!!!

Crucial
04-15-2012, 11:31 PM
Craig, Bust out some of them video's u have. I think it was the yellow convertible i think! Rental car!!!!

"proper rental abuse"

beefcake
04-16-2012, 10:27 AM
Why would you lock this thread Terry?

Vinny was a great person take some notes

I didn't lock the thread. I just posted agreeing with Craig?

Mista Bone
04-16-2012, 11:23 AM
When Craig posted, the thread was locked before Terry posted.

beefcake
04-16-2012, 11:43 AM
When Craig posted, the thread was locked before Terry posted.

thanks.

everyone is so quick to judge and make comments anymore.

lets just take a minute guys....

Timido
04-16-2012, 11:45 AM
I guess Terry didnt lock it. Sorry I figured you had the last word on the thread. I guess Vinny will live in our memories. Do you think strangbangerz will?

beefcake
04-16-2012, 11:52 AM
I guess Terry didnt lock it. Sorry I figured you had the last word on the thread. I guess Vinny will live in our memories. Do you think strangbangerz will?

I didn't see it was locked, I can post since i can mod the section.

I'd like to think that it will!

DSSKing68
02-06-2013, 06:17 PM
:(:angel: Remember what tomorrow is and raise one for Vinny.

Mista Bone
02-07-2013, 12:17 AM
Vinny would have enjoyed this....another lost friend's car brought back to life by friends.

http://youtu.be/WrSFkMBO8k8

I'll never forget Vinny.

B-R-A-K-E.....

coleary1992
02-07-2013, 12:35 AM
i never got the chance to meet vinny but the way amanda used to talk about him and the stories ive heard he mustve been one hell of a guy.

rip vinny.

sean
02-07-2013, 12:47 AM
I havent had the mustang out in over a week. Ill take it out tomorrow and send up some smoke.

DeckerEnt
02-07-2013, 01:41 AM
Cheers Vinny!!!

jester
02-07-2013, 01:42 AM
You are missed every day.

SN95N/A
02-07-2013, 05:10 AM
Never got to meet vinny,From what I here great guy wish I could have!

Stangman
02-07-2013, 08:38 AM
I'll find a way to drink one for Vinny today. :angel:

KB1
02-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Will do the same Jesse, Keep flying with the Angels Vinny :angel:

furiouslyfaster
02-07-2013, 09:35 AM
I never met him, but from what I hear about him I wish I did.

chris91
02-07-2013, 10:13 AM
Ima dust the mustang off and go burn some rubber and grab some gears for our fallen brother. R.I.P. Vinny, you are loved and missed by many!

5.0calypso93lx
02-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Haven't touched the mustang in weeks' and I've actually got a few things to do to it. I'll be out in the garage tonight working on the car with some Pantera on Pandora :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Goober
02-07-2013, 10:48 AM
I'll be tattooing some pavement in honor of Vinny today

maverick
02-07-2013, 11:26 AM
I didn't know Vinny. I have lived in this area and loved cars for quite some time now. I have also met a lot of cool people that love cars, but Vinny sounds like more than just a cool dude who loved cars. Unfortunately I never had the chance to meet him. Recently I joined the StangBangerz website and have enjoyed reading and posting about our Mustangs. So with all that being said, I Thank you Vinny for creating what you have and may one day we meet. :angel:

beefcake
02-07-2013, 11:32 AM
got the beast out today, and i'll have a beer tonight on Vin!

Katmandu
02-07-2013, 12:34 PM
Cheers Vinny!!! x2! :drunk: :angel:

draggin50
02-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Just drank one and ill have the car out later and be in the garage! R.I.P.

Gongshow
02-07-2013, 06:56 PM
Washed the Calypso and her 21 year old paint today.

Never met Vinny, but I'm sure hes looking down on all of the StangBangerz new and old.

When I first met Jimmy & others from SBZ, the first thing I learned about SBZ was about Vinny, TT, that this place isn't just a car site.

R.I.P :angel:

Mr.Moontang
02-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Missed...that is all.

9cobra4
02-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Definitely miss Vinny on the boards and at the meets. I know everyone says this about the deceased, but I've honestly never met someone as nice, genuine, and caring as Vinny. Such a great guy, and a great loss to this Mustang community.

Kevin1989
02-07-2013, 11:13 PM
Never got to meet Vinny, I joined the site right after he passed, but seeing how this site is and meeting a few of you guys, it sounds like he was a great friend, and an all around nice guy. I read this post every year and it give me chills every time. RIP Vinny

R825OH
04-05-2013, 06:25 PM
Should of shut this board down after Vinny passed. There wouldn't be any BS over chain of command or other sensless bullcrap going on. RIP Vinny..you were the glue that kept it all together.

Holly
04-07-2013, 08:28 PM
Should of shut this board down after Vinny passed. There wouldn't be any BS over chain of command or other sensless bullcrap going on. RIP Vinny..you were the glue that kept it all together.

I agree, Vinny kept it all together, it drove him insane, but he did it. He wouldn't want it shut down. He left this to me, nobody else, and unfortunately I didn't know anything about running a website and had to rely on a lot of good people. It's not a "chain on command" - it's people working together to keep this site what Vinny wanted it to, and a woman happens to own it, and that chaps some asses that I should be the one asked before anything is done, made, or printed, that's all. I love getting suggestions and making things happen, just not behind my back. Vinny would have never put up with it. One guy made glasses one year with the SBZ name on them, and didn't tell Vinny, and I'm sure quite a few people will remember, that DID NOT GO OVER WELL WITH Vinny. I just want to be kept in the loop. Even if I don't get on the board a lot (because it's way too emotional for me), the people that need to get in touch with me to discuss important SBZ matters know how, cell phone, work phone, where I live, my Facebook account, etc.... Thank you all for your kind words about my husband, he was definitely one of a kind, and not a day goes by that I don't miss him, still. None of you know the depths of my despair, I deal with things in my own way, and staying off this board is one of the ways I deal with it.

Thank you for listening to my side of the story. I certainly appreciate it, and I do still have quite a few of those "In Memory" stickers left if anybody wants one, for free.

R825OH
04-07-2013, 08:41 PM
Thanks Holly

WCKDGT
04-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Holly, I would love to get a few on those stickers for my mustangs. Just let me know how to get them. Thanks

blown96cobra
04-14-2013, 01:10 PM
I agree, Vinny kept it all together, it drove him insane, but he did it. He wouldn't want it shut down. He left this to me, nobody else, and unfortunately I didn't know anything about running a website and had to rely on a lot of good people. It's not a "chain on command" - it's people working together to keep this site what Vinny wanted it to, and a woman happens to own it, and that chaps some asses that I should be the one asked before anything is done, made, or printed, that's all. I love getting suggestions and making things happen, just not behind my back. Vinny would have never put up with it. One guy made glasses one year with the SBZ name on them, and didn't tell Vinny, and I'm sure quite a few people will remember, that DID NOT GO OVER WELL WITH Vinny. I just want to be kept in the loop. Even if I don't get on the board a lot (because it's way too emotional for me), the people that need to get in touch with me to discuss important SBZ matters know how, cell phone, work phone, where I live, my Facebook account, etc.... Thank you all for your kind words about my husband, he was definitely one of a kind, and not a day goes by that I don't miss him, still. None of you know the depths of my despair, I deal with things in my own way, and staying off this board is one of the ways I deal with it.

Thank you for listening to my side of the story. I certainly appreciate it, and I do still have quite a few of those "In Memory" stickers left if anybody wants one, for free.

Holly how can I get two of those stickers.. I've got two different stangs I wanna put them on?

ruby71oh
02-06-2014, 11:23 PM
Friday marks 7 years of him not being here. I can't think of any words that would describe it better than it fucking sucks.

DeckerEnt
02-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Vinny was a one of a kind. Deeply missed here and everywhere. Now where is that phone vid, or the brake cleaner story??

Jeff88coupe
02-07-2014, 12:00 AM
http://youtu.be/PEk2xS8p3UA

Mista Bone
02-07-2014, 12:41 AM
Vinny was a one of a kind. Deeply missed here and everywhere. Now where is that phone vid, or the brake cleaner story??

B-R-A-K-E? What are you doing brakes this late at night?????

Mista Bone
02-07-2014, 12:55 AM
Success on the videos, Vin's files were never deleted!!!!

http://home.fuse.net/vchanget/videos/

NXcoupe
02-07-2014, 08:34 AM
Friday marks 7 years of him not being here. I can't think of any words that would describe it better than it fucking sucks.

I agree 100%. It sucks.

KB1
02-07-2014, 09:27 AM
Gone But Not Forgotten, so when you get out today, look up in the sky, Smile & Take a Minute to Remember the Man,Brother,Father & Friend that was & always will be Vinny 5.0! :angel:

jester
02-07-2014, 10:44 AM
Miss you brother. Always......

Black Horse
02-07-2014, 10:45 AM
In honor and remeberance of Vinny.....today I will tattoo a little pavement. Smoke em' up for Vinny!

Stangman
02-07-2014, 10:51 AM
If I could get my GT out of it's iced over spot, I'd go out and blow off the drag radials today in his honor!

Mr.Moontang
02-07-2014, 10:56 AM
There will be a tattoo in Texas today!!!

'92Stang
02-07-2014, 11:14 AM
The coupe will make a pass down New Richmond dragway today. R.I.P. Vinny. :angel:

91lxnos
02-07-2014, 11:31 AM
R.I.P Vinny5.0 much missed here on earth but in a better place in Heaven.

draggin50
02-07-2014, 11:51 AM
Rest in peace Vinny...

chris91
02-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Rest in peace Vinny. And thank you for starting this awesome site of great people!

Gongshow
02-07-2014, 04:49 PM
RIP brother. Will light them up tonight for sure. Hope you smell the rubber

Rick93coupe
02-07-2014, 06:46 PM
RIP Vinny

bangingears
02-07-2014, 07:28 PM
miss ya bud

mustang8998
02-07-2015, 11:11 AM
8 years ago, we lost a friend........

It's supposed to be 50° today, I propose we have a moment of NOISE today, in celebration of his life!

RACE IN PEACE, VINNY5OH!

beefcake
02-07-2015, 11:35 AM
rip brother!

jester
02-07-2015, 03:44 PM
Vin, we will rock out in your honor tonight! Miss you bro....

KB1
02-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Keep watching over us and keep flying with the Angels Vinny.:angel:

ruby71oh
02-07-2015, 11:46 PM
Raised my glass in honor of my brother...literally. Miss his laughter and his love of this site. Burnin' rubber in the clouds...

NO SHOT
02-07-2015, 11:48 PM
RIP buddy.… We all miss ya!!

NXcoupe
02-09-2015, 09:46 AM
Yep, miss him a lot. Wish he was still here running this place. Hope I'm doing as he would have wanted.

draggin50
02-09-2015, 11:12 AM
Yep, miss him a lot. Wish he was still here running this place. Hope I'm doing as he would have wanted.

Keeping it up and running would probably be the biggest thing!

RIP Vinny...

jester
02-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Thinking of you today. Still miss you brother. RIP Vinny. Come see me again soon...

draggin50
02-07-2017, 12:21 PM
RIP Vinny!

Stangman
02-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Was thinking of him on the way to work this morning. R.I.P Vinny5oh

Mista Bone
02-07-2017, 04:06 PM
"My Phone"

Greatly missed!

Blkcobra01
02-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Rip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maximus
02-07-2018, 10:36 AM
11 years and it seems like yesterday.

Evil_Capri
02-07-2018, 01:32 PM
Doesn't seem like 11 years ago, dang! RIP

Maximus
02-07-2019, 10:22 AM
12 years...:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEk2xS8p3UA&feature=youtu.be

draggin50
02-07-2019, 10:32 AM
:( RIP...

2-Tone
02-07-2019, 08:53 PM
RIP

Frisby5.0
02-07-2019, 09:27 PM
R.I.P. Vinny, I've been away from the group for awhile, but knew I'd be back once I settled down in life and was able to get another 'stang. Thanks for always treating me like a part of the crew back then, when I was a young goofy kid... I'll never forget that. It really helped solidify my love of cars and the culture as a lifelong hobby.

Kwik92GT
02-08-2019, 01:33 PM
Still hurts. RIP Brother.

PKFIRE
02-08-2019, 10:44 PM
Wish I could of talked to him more back in the day. The one thing I did know about him he sure could bring people together. RIP Vinny

Maximus
02-07-2020, 11:16 AM
Gone, but he will Live on with us forever. :)

Kwik92GT
02-07-2020, 02:39 PM
Miss ya bud, rest easy.

jester
03-05-2021, 09:05 PM
Yo Vin! Happy Birthday Brother! Miss ya like crazy. You need to stop over some evening again and hang out. I'll get the drums warmed up. Make sure you stop by for your Sister.....she's got the BIG birthday this year and wishes you could be there. Love ya man.... We will rock again.....

jester
02-07-2024, 01:08 AM
Happy Birthday Vin!
Sure do miss ya man...
If you were here I'm sure there would be a 55 MPH sign brought home.
Likely spray painted haha....

Silver Bullet
02-07-2024, 12:53 PM
Happy Birthday Vinny!!

Maximus
02-07-2024, 03:16 PM
This was the Day Vinny Passed away. Feb 7th.

His Birthday is March 5th (one day before mine) :)

Silver Bullet
02-08-2024, 03:17 AM
I remember getting the phone call. A lot of good times w him. I seem quite a few post today, good to see people still remember.

NXcoupe
02-08-2024, 11:15 PM
I miss him. Thanks for bumping thos up Craig.