PDA

View Full Version : I'll be the first..

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Ya know i'm really at a loss for words right now, but after the initial shock sets in and the tears are wiped away, i think about life in general and about how good people get shit on so much in this world and this is just another example. That man gave his life to this hobby and this site and it ain't right to go out like he did. The guy just finished his racecar for God's sake! WTF?

Most of my life i've leaned towards not really believing in religion, but i hope there's a Heaven for a man like Vinny. It saddens me so much that he's gone and to say i wish the best for Holly is a gross understatement. At the same time i'm really really pissed off that such a good man has been taken from us.

Stangman
02-08-2007, 11:43 PM
I agree, my thoughts exactly

Bluecrew07
02-08-2007, 11:59 PM
The way things happen to such good people aint right but you see criminals get away with everything. Vinny was such a good person and its just not right how life works out!

COOP
02-11-2007, 12:39 PM
Its not fair at all. A while back I read this quote from 'A Farewell to Arms' and it seems fitting in this situation:

"If people bring so much courage to this world the world has to kill them to break them, so of course it kills them. The world breaks every one and afterwards many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially. If you are none of these you can be sure it will kill you too but there will be no special hurry" - Ernest Hemingway