PDA

View Full Version : Vinnys car

RyanR
02-07-2007, 09:30 PM
Ive been thinking about this and i think it is somthing that Vinny would want.....I think after a couple weeks or so we get a group of bangerz togther and throw in money and donations to finish what Vinny had worked so hard on. When the gates to the track open we take the car there and let Holly and Amanda make the first pass in it . I think this is a very cool idea and think it would be a great rememberance of vinny just an idea lmk what you guys think

Ryan

SMOKE
02-07-2007, 09:32 PM
I was thinking something like that too, but didn't want to say anything until Holly spoke on the subject first. Something needs to happen with it and I know everybody on here would be so happy to see it make a pass! :)

BUHBYY
02-07-2007, 09:54 PM
I think Holly would like it , but what about our fav speed dealer that would be fitting ????

BADVERT
02-07-2007, 09:57 PM
I think that would be a great idea, Vinny worked hard to get the car where it is today, and he also started something that brought us all together. This would be a great gathering for us all, to remember some great, someone that is family to us all. R.I.P Vinny we are all going to miss you

RyanR
02-07-2007, 10:10 PM
I think Holly would like it , but what about our fav speed dealer that would be fitting ????

i think it would be great im still in shock and cant believe it i was just talking to him saturday and i think craig being his best friend should make all the arrangments when he is up for the task

NO SHOT
02-07-2007, 10:11 PM

Would only be right.

Sharad
02-07-2007, 10:14 PM
I definitely think we should do something with the car, but I think Holly MUST call the shots on this one. I imagine a formal presentation at NMRA Columbus with a moment of silence followed by an exhibition pass.

I'd like to participate, but only if Holly is onboard.

[edit] In retrospect, I don't know if Craig would be able to do it. I don't know if he'd even be able to see clearly enough to make the pass. My eyes are tearing up just thinking about seeing this pass. Nevertheless, if anyone should do it, it should be Craig.

93cobra
02-07-2007, 11:16 PM
I can still see him standing there smiling ear to ear showing me his car at calvelcade just days ago.....unbelievable!!! god must have bigger & better things for him to do in heaven that only a leader like vinny is capable of.....it will all make sense to all of us someday in the end.....

LXEnvy1990
02-07-2007, 11:35 PM
:agree: very well put! :bigthumb

CinciCobra
02-07-2007, 11:37 PM
I bet the car is the furthest thing in Holly's mind right now. I think Sharad hit it on the head........maybe we should leave it alone until Holly is ready.

I agree as well though, Vinny wants that car to make a pass - but I bet he would want Holly running the show.

92coupe
02-08-2007, 01:15 AM
I bet the car is the furthest thing in Holly's mind right now. I think Sharad hit it on the head........maybe we should leave it alone until Holly is ready.

I agree as well though, Vinny wants that car to make a pass - but I bet he would want Holly running the show.

I totally agree with Joe!

Black Hole
02-08-2007, 01:17 AM
I definitely think we should do something with the car, but I think Holly MUST call the shots on this one. I imagine a formal presentation at NMRA Columbus with a moment of silence followed by an exhibition pass.

I'd like to participate, but only if Holly is onboard.

[edit] In retrospect, I don't know if Craig would be able to do it. I don't know if he'd even be able to see clearly enough to make the pass. My eyes are tearing up just thinking about seeing this pass. Nevertheless, if anyone should do it, it should be Craig.
I agree 100%.....Holly and Amanda should decide what happens...

Hot Rod
02-08-2007, 01:33 AM
This choked me up a lil. . . remembering the jokes Vinny used taunt me with since both of our cars have been projects for years. In passing we made comments to run each other when they were finished. For those who don't know my car is nothing compared to Vinny's, I'd get smoked by semi-truck lengths, just a friendly back and forth since both our cars have been down so long. Kind of a lil running joke for us.

Now that I recall I remember him showing me his long block motor covered in his garage at one of his Halloween parties I believe it was. Good stuff, was a good party - he was so wasted and making me nearly piss my pants the whole time from his shenanigans. :p

Feel terrible I haven't been as active as I used to be in cars. Wish it wasn't so long since I seen him or anyone else. I was looking forward to the good times seeing him at the track with that beast.

Toast to Vinny.

Maximus
02-08-2007, 01:39 AM
I went out to see Holly tonight. ....Walking in that house without Vinny there is weird. Actually its fucking bullshit!! How come low rent cock suckers are allowed to live on this planet, hurt others, steal , shoot, rape and all kinds of shit...but here is Vinny. The greatest fcuking guy on the planet, would give you the shirt off his back...yet he is taken from us?? Its fucked up!! No fucking words can describe what he has done for so many. It does not make any sense. Why the fuck was his number up?
I felt bad because I couldnt control my emotions as I saw Holly. I wept like a fucking baby as I hugged her. I relized all the fucking prayers in the world wont bring him back and there is nothing anyone could do. WHY? Can anyone answer that? Why the fuck was Vinny taken from us now? Why not later, like 50 years from now?

Just fucking yesterday we were talking about driving the Stangs up to M-town and then upto Dayton. "Show dem bitches how we roll!!" I believe thats what he said. We joked about stupid shit and just hung out watching the snow fall. Little did I know that would be the last time I talked to him.
I am happy that I did get one last chance to talk with my bud, but God Dammnit!! It wasnt his time!!!
Its not fucking fair.

I can only imagine what Holly and Amanda are going threw. Hell, Im just a friend and Im fucked up.
Whats fucking bad, its going to get worse before it gets better. and when i think its better, Ill remember my bud aint here anymore.

Sorry to rant on....I just miss my friend:(

347sc
02-08-2007, 01:47 AM
Rant on brother. We are your support system if needed. Thats what families do.

wild87stang
02-08-2007, 07:13 AM
We are all here for eachother and i belive everyone here knows that!

orangedemon331
02-08-2007, 07:59 AM
Actually its fucking bullshit!! How come low rent cock suckers are allowed to live on this planet, hurt others, steal , shoot, rape and all kinds of shit...but here is Vinny. The greatest fcuking guy on the planet, would give you the shirt off his back...yet he is taken from us?? Its fucked up!! No fucking words can describe what he has done for so many. It does not make any sense. Why the fuck was his number up?

Just fucking yesterday we were talking about driving the Stangs up to M-town and then upto Dayton. "Show dem bitches how we roll!!" I believe thats what he said. We joked about stupid shit and just hung out watching the snow fall. Little did I know that would be the last time I talked to him.
I am happy that I did get one last chance to talk with my bud, but God Dammnit!! It wasnt his time!!!
Its not fucking fair.

I can only imagine what Holly and Amanda are going threw. Hell, Im just a friend and Im fucked up.
Whats fucking bad, its going to get worse before it gets better. and when i think its better, Ill remember my bud aint here anymore.

I still cant believe this shit is real, standing there on Tuesday joking with him about the birds and cats and shit like that was such good fun!! That is the last memory we have of the classic Vinny, and I thank god that I have that to remember him by, But its not fair not at all! Now I just watch in my head as it plays like a video over and over! I hate to go on and on but I have to tell someone! Ray

MrsAPE
02-08-2007, 08:00 AM
rant and scream away!! wish i had answers for you.

05yellowgt
02-08-2007, 12:06 PM
I went out to see Holly tonight. ....Walking in that house without Vinny there is weird. Actually its fucking bullshit!! How come low rent cock suckers are allowed to live on this planet, hurt others, steal , shoot, rape and all kinds of shit...but here is Vinny. The greatest fcuking guy on the planet, would give you the shirt off his back...yet he is taken from us?? Its fucked up!! No fucking words can describe what he has done for so many. It does not make any sense. Why the fuck was his number up?
I felt bad because I couldnt control my emotions as I saw Holly. I wept like a fucking baby as I hugged her. I relized all the fucking prayers in the world wont bring him back and there is nothing anyone could do. WHY? Can anyone answer that? Why the fuck was Vinny taken from us now? Why not later, like 50 years from now?

Its not fucking fair.

Craig, I know that I don't know you very well, only meeting you in person for the first time Saturday, nor did I know Vinny very well. Just know that not a single person here is going to fault you or think any less of you for coming here to vent. Having a family atmosphere is part of what being a Stangbanger is all about and just like a real family we are all here for each other in this very difficult time.

Pops Fun
02-08-2007, 12:16 PM
rant and scream away!! wish i had answers for you.

:agree:

bestracing
02-08-2007, 01:48 PM

Its not fucking fair.

Dang dude, I hate to see you torn up like this and wish there was a way to take the pain away. I consider you a friend and if there's anything I can do for you just ask. In time your sorrow will lighten and your life will continue on but at least you were lucky enough to have a really good friend like Vinny to share your good times with and those memories will last a life time.

beefcake
02-08-2007, 03:24 PM
it's tough on everyone,

you hear about people going before there time, but it never seems like it's gonna be anyone you know

and then all of a sudden this happens, just unbelievable

axetone
02-08-2007, 03:45 PM
I would love nothing more than to see the car make two passes...

First, I'd like to see Craig blast that Mutha~ Straight out the gate, and push that beyotch as hard as it will go!

Then, In a moment of silence, I'd like to See Holly and Amanda make one slow pass with a StangBangerz crew stading in honor of our friend as she drove the track, and then off to a new beginning.

Maybe thats a lil sappy...but,...all things must pass, but before it goes, I'd like to see it live loud like Vinny did before it gracefully goes on.

Craig, who but you could do this for us? Just a thought.

Mr.Moontang
02-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Wow, did this bring on the tears...:angel:

Foxxx5oh
02-08-2007, 04:12 PM

First, I'd like to see Craig blast that Mutha~ Straight out the gate, and push that beyotch as hard as it will go!

Then, In a moment of silence, I'd like to See Holly and Amanda make one slow pass with a StangBangerz crew stading in honor of our friend as she drove the track, and then off to a new beginning.

Maybe thats a lil sappy...but,...all things must pass, but before it goes, I'd like to see it live loud like Vinny did before it gracefully goes on.

that is a great idea, and it did well up the tears for me as well...

mustangchick
02-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Wow, did this bring on the tears...:angel:

tim c
02-08-2007, 10:10 PM

R825OH
02-08-2007, 11:06 PM
I never met Vinny but all the great friends he had tells me that he really was a great guy, tears roll from my eyes...

Holly
02-08-2007, 11:26 PM

You got that right. Craig and I are going to work out some time of plan for the car, later down the road. He's been talking to me a lot about EVERYTHING, and we will let you know what we decide. I'd like Kevin and Jeff's input also..... but please guys, it's way to early to talk about this stuff, and I am not going to say another word about it. I just ask that you respect my privacy on this WHOLE web board issue right now, all these posts about who is going to do what, honestly, I can't handle it right now. I lost him yesterday, I have a lot more important things on my plate right now. I'm in no shape to talk about anything like that. Right now, I need to concentrate on getting through this difficult time and missing the love of my life. It's going to take a long while.

Night all.... Mrs. Vinny5oh needs rest, desperately. Peace out crackers.

cobrajoe
02-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Let's all respect Holly's wish's. Would one of the moderators please lock this thread down for no more post till further notice. Just a thought.:angel:

SMOKE
02-09-2007, 12:04 AM
No reason to lock the thread, I'm sure everybody on here respects Hollys wishes. Holly, take your time and you are right, this is the LAST thing you need to worry about. It's going to be a long time, but I hope thing will get easier for you.

Chase---