PDA

View Full Version : Online Memorial for vinny5oh

FMGT1999
02-08-2007, 12:51 AM
I have lost a very close friend and a DEDPEDAL brother, in his honor I have created this Online Memorial so that we can all share our thoughs and paryers with each other.

R.I.P. Vinny you will be missed and never forget!

http://rememberedbyus.com/VinnyChanget

Kyle

FMGT1999
02-08-2007, 02:25 AM
ttt...

Foxxx5oh
02-08-2007, 03:37 AM
great idea Kyle, bumpin for ya

Florida Dave
02-08-2007, 08:26 AM
Nice job Kyle thanks.

FMGT1999
02-08-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks Dave,

I am just so sad in my heart... I will really miss my Vinny.

He was a real friend and brother to me.

Kyle

FMGT1999
02-08-2007, 09:49 PM
Bump...

tim c
02-08-2007, 09:53 PM
bump great job

RDS02Stang
02-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Can this be a Sticky???:angel:

KB1
02-08-2007, 09:58 PM
That is an outstanding job, very well done.
Kevin (KB1)

FMGT1999
02-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Thanks everyone!

I just was I could have done more for my brother... :(

Kyle

FMGT1999
02-09-2007, 10:01 AM
bump...

FMGT1999
02-10-2007, 04:24 AM
bump...

PonymanfiveO
02-10-2007, 05:06 AM
Great job Kyle.

88ssp
02-10-2007, 11:39 AM
I saw this over on Corral--it was a sticky on the main forum.

Bump for ya

FMGT1999
02-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Thanks all...

Kyle

347sc
02-12-2007, 01:15 AM
Sorry I missed you Kyle. I wanted to personally thank you for the talks we had when my mom passed. You helped me alot.
You a great guy in my book.

FMGT1999
02-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Brother done even worry about it, I'm there for all of my Family and Friends any time. I'll be back out this year so catch me then, I have some unfinished help that I will be back out to finish later on this year.

Kyle

fastfreddie
02-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Hey gang, I never got to meet Vinny in person, and after seeing all you wrote about him, it sounds like I missed out on knowing a helluva guy. My heart goes out to all of you that called Vinny your friend. I hope you all find peace with this, and only remember the good stuff.

Fred

chuck
02-13-2007, 07:22 PM
great idea,thanks man.

Demonracer
02-15-2007, 11:56 PM
Very nice idea.

merccapri306
02-21-2007, 08:11 PM
i never got to meet vinny but i talked to him on here a lot

RIDE ON VINNY

merccapri306
02-21-2007, 08:12 PM
sorry for your loss

ruby71oh
09-15-2007, 01:02 PM
So I was off to Target today and I was sporting my stangbangerz tshirt from last year and my red hoodie which was a Christmas gift from Holly and Vinny. And I know my brother was with me. As I'm flicking through the rock radio stations, the song "far behind" from Candlebox came on. Pre-Holly days, I went to Cincy to visit and after a confrontation, Vince came home, went straight to his room, and cranked the radio with this song. I was actually scared of what was going on behind closed doors, but didn't bother to open it...his roomies said he just needed time. So that song always reminds me of him. But before I get to Target, I flick to the other rock station (yeah...not too many up north), and on comes Nirvana's song "lithium". If anyone knew Vinny, you would know that Kurt Cobain was my brother's fave. I just had to sit in the parking lot and cry. I want my family back the way it was. Thanks for hanging with me for a few moments...I needed it, now get back to mom and Holly!

Holly
10-18-2007, 04:29 PM
This online memorial is still going strong. I got on there today and approved 15 candles that were waiting. Feel free to leave a message anytime you are just thinking about Vinny and want to express your thoughts. ;)

Thanks Kyle. This was a cool thing for you to do for everyone.

RED 99 GT
11-14-2007, 08:38 PM
who was vinny,and what happened to him?

ruby71oh
11-14-2007, 10:26 PM
Gosh...where to begin and what to say....To me, he was a brother...sometimes a pain in my ass, but still he was my brother who watched out for me without me knowing. To my wonderful sister in law, he was a husband who loved her for the beautiful person that she is and the most wonderful friendship two people could ever have. In many ways I see a lot of my parent's togetherness in what Holly and Vinny had. To Amanda, he was a great dad, a supportive father, who adored his daughter to no end. He loved his little girl and no one would ever be able to take her out of his heart. To the people on here, he was a friend, a drinking buddy, a pill...to say the least...and there for everyone. He was someone who enjoyed Mustangs and drag racing, who wanted to bring people together who also enjoyed the same thing. He was a great friend to many. He spent countless hours online getting this site up and running from the beginning 5 years ago and quite a few hours keeping it going throughout the years. Unfortunately, on February 7th of this year we lost him to a bad heart. There are quite a few who would be happy to inform you of their stories, however reading through any post titled "vinny" will help you to understand what a phenominal person he really was.
:angel: RIP brother...you will definitely be in our hearts as we begin the hardest time of the year without you

Greg Seibert
11-14-2007, 11:10 PM
We're all travelers in this world.
From the sweet grass to the packing house.
Birth 'til death.
We travel between the eternities.
:angel:

ibstrokin
11-14-2007, 11:37 PM
Honestly, Holly , Amanda, and Ruby, you are some tough women. There are times when I still have a hard time reading some of these posts (Ruby's this time), and I only met Vinny a handful of times.

Holly
11-15-2007, 10:13 AM
To my wonderful sister in law, he was a husband who loved her for the beautiful person that she is and the most wonderful friendship two people could ever have. In many ways I see a lot of my parent's togetherness in what Holly and Vinny had.

Thanks Dee. But you got me all teared up this morning. :(

What Vinny and I had was a once in a lifetime thing. We started out as friends, and our friendship grew to be the greatest love I (and he) could have ever asked for. He felt the same way, he made sure he told me all the time. ;)

His daughter, Amanda, is a beautiful teenager (looks a lot like Dad), and they had a very special relationship. You could see that every time they were together.

His family welcomed me from the first day I met them. My first meeting with his mom and Dee was the day before her wedding, he took me to Canton to be his date for his sister's wedding, which was quite overwhelming. But later he said that was my test! LOL! I have never ever felt anything but comfortable with the Changet family, all of them!

He was an awesome person, to know him was to love him, I don't think he had an enemy in the world. He built this website and made it what it is today, it was his passion, his hobby, and he met some of his greatest friends from this board.

I still miss him every minute of every day. Nothing will ever be the same in my life, but you have to move on and think of the good memories, which THANK GOD, I have LOTS of those!