PDA

View Full Version : Some will see this as a real particular/strange post

Pops Fun
02-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Some will see this as a real particular/strange post, I know I do. The world is changing… I am an old guy, I see something here that I haven’t run into before and see a change coming to the world around me. A forum has made a major impact in my life and I never would have believed it when I signed up. Here are a group of people that have a common interest that communicate on a daily basis and put there hope and dreams out to be communicated. Not just car talk but everything from a good kiss to politics. Anyway, my friend Vinny (RIP) and all my other brothers out there have had a major impact in my life and that snuck up on me. I don’t know what the future of this place is but I know it won’t be the same. One thing I do know that friendships made here will go on.

Pops

OrangeStang04
02-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Very well said Steve... it is amazing the impact one person can have on so many lives... I know that without Vinny's creation I wouldn't know a good majority of the great people that I do know, and I know for a fact that I would probably be driving a honda...

dedpedal
02-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Well put Steve. We've all lost a truely great friend.

beefcake
02-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Well put Steve. We've all lost a truely great friend.

i agree

i always say i wish i could get out more, but with 60k hours plus 4 kids, and life itself it's tough

nice to know that there is always people from the group somewhere doing something that when you do have time, they are there

ihave1sweetride
02-08-2007, 11:45 AM
This forum has had a great impact on my life..... i first learned of the site back when it first started by the guy that work for Cincinnati Bell/zoomtown, he was like on a monthly basis at our home office working to get our computer system running. After a few years i came back signed up and found my true LOVE! I can't thank Vinny and this family for keeping this site running and making everything possible. I think i've made more friends on this site in the last 2 years than in my whole life... Friends that will do anything to help each other! I'm glad that we are all hear!!

bobtsgt
02-08-2007, 04:07 PM
Amen too all. That is how a lot of us have feel Steve. Myself included. This is one big family.

kennebellcobra
02-08-2007, 05:49 PM
I do not find it strange very well said Steve.

nowrnty
02-08-2007, 06:44 PM
:agree:

Mr.Moontang
02-08-2007, 07:05 PM
It is not strange at all this place is a second home for us all and without it we would not have each other

untamed
02-08-2007, 07:32 PM
This is for sure a GREAT family that I am proud to be a part of. Thank you all. Thank you Vinny!

RDS02Stang
02-08-2007, 07:38 PM
Steve - you are a man of great wisdom and this forum is a place of great friendship and wisdom.

I would consider myself a "Distant" friend to a lot of you - I use to be very deeply involved with Mustangs and clubs - I then got burnt out and then I moved to Cincinnati.

With a combination of MD and StangBangerz I realized that not all Mustang people are jerks.

There are 3 people who made that extremely clear and yesterday one of those past from this Earthly world. Although, I am a distant friend to Vinny and Holly - I have grieved all day.

I have wondered what will come of StangBangerz - I know things will go on but lots of thoughts have come and gone since yesterday.

Vinny - Rest In Piece and Thank You :angel:

Black92LX
02-08-2007, 07:40 PM
it's amazing what an internet forum can become. A true community in and of itself. Everyone having something to offer. With Stangbangerz for the most part being a local thing it makes it easy to get in touch and become even closer. The internet is an amazing tool in todays society.
I have met many great people on this site and hope will meet more in the future Vinny is the reason for this place and the friends and knowledge I have gained. Things like this show truely how close we can be eventhough the vast majority of our communications are thru a keyboard.

92coupe
02-08-2007, 08:38 PM
Very true Steve! I have met a lot of people on this forum that i would not have known otherwise.

Thanks Vinny!

Stangman
02-08-2007, 11:14 PM
very well said Steve

88ssp
02-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Though I live hours away, I consider quite a few people on this forum as good friends. I am very thankful to Vinny and the time he put into this little corner of the world.