PDA

View Full Version : my brother has spoken already

plated
02-08-2007, 12:12 PM
amist all our conversations me and vinny had friday.we got into the subject of music wich he loved his music.we got into the subject of mtv's first video and that we both remeberd when it aired for the first time,the song was "video killed the radiostar" we kind of got a joke out of it,well i'm in the garage trying to get back on track,flip the radio onto 94.9.i'm listening to the music cleaning this car out,the whole time i'm thinking of the whole situation wich is burnt into my head for now:( then of all songs to come on remix version of video killed the radio star comes on then a warming feeling came over me:) i could not believe it ,just shaking my head to my self.i had to smile and think back to when my mom always said"the lord works in many ways " leaving me to the conclusion thats he told me everything is ok now,not to feel guilty but live on and be happy with life,i truely felt that feeling i only get once in a blue moon.my guess he made it to the other side and he's happy and where the lord wanted him to be....don't mean to come off like a freak,but i feel at peace now........live on brother and thanks...........................

FoxEgirl
02-08-2007, 12:13 PM
makes ya wanna cry :o

NO SHOT
02-08-2007, 12:18 PM
Its strange that a song coming on the radio can give you a feeling of relief.But I can see how it can happen and I'm glad it did.;)

Hangingcogs
02-08-2007, 12:22 PM
Everything happens for a reason.

There is nothing we can do to bring him back, all we can do is remember him, keep on spoolin (or burnin tires off) and clickin away at the keyboard!

He touched so many lives and will live on through this board, all of our memories and cars!

ihave1sweetride
02-08-2007, 01:34 PM
makes ya wanna cry :o

+2 :o

Mista Bone
02-08-2007, 02:07 PM
while driving last night, I swear radio had to know.......

WEBN - Free Bird...so I changed to WTUE...Molly Hatchet - Dreams I'm never gonna see....then a Motley Crue song.....

And this was along my route after leaving Milford headed across the river past New Richmond........

Sorry for the slow driving Honda......I was crying and smiling at the same time....

Thank Vinny

axetone
02-08-2007, 02:10 PM
I gotta admit, Vinny is still making his presence and love known....

This morning I went to posts a thread, or two, and my avatar was changed by him (appearently recently) to a retarded kid flipping his toingue in-&-out! LOL...made me cry like a idiot. He got me, even from way over there!...damn, how do return this volley?!

My brother then calls this morning, and says he got a CD from Vinny with a list of songs, ...all that was written on it was...thinking of you!

Sometimes its the little things.

That dude....there was no other...much love, and when he visits us, lets tell others in rememberance of our friend.

Stangman
02-09-2007, 12:14 AM
amist all our conversations me and vinny had friday.we got into the subject of music wich he loved his music.we got into the subject of mtv's first video and that we both remeberd when it aired for the first time,the song was "video killed the radiostar" we kind of got a joke out of it,well i'm in the garage trying to get back on track,flip the radio onto 94.9.i'm listening to the music cleaning this car out,the whole time i'm thinking of the whole situation wich is burnt into my head for now:( then of all songs to come on remix version of video killed the radio star comes on then a warming feeling came over me:) i could not believe it ,just shaking my head to my self.i had to smile and think back to when my mom always said"the lord works in many ways " leaving me to the conclusion thats he told me everything is ok now,not to feel guilty but live on and be happy with life,i truely felt that feeling i only get once in a blue moon.my guess he made it to the other side and he's happy and where the lord wanted him to be....don't mean to come off like a freak,but i feel at peace now........live on brother and thanks...........................

Wow, that actually jerked a few tears, and it makes sense, the new version of the song sybollizing everything that was before, and everything now, in a way of saying everything is ok, and will be ok, just a lil different. I think that was one heck of a sign from our lost friend;)

bobtsgt
02-09-2007, 09:19 AM
thats great Chris. I usually affliate songs with things that happen in my life. That way when you hear them you remember

Dipstick
02-09-2007, 12:08 PM
Great stories guys but as I sit here reading this post my fiance had called so I was on the phone with her and all of a sudden the whole page kept shifting up and down on my computer and I wasn't doing it. Maybe he stopped by to play a prank on me if he did it was great see'n ya buddy!