PDA

View Full Version : Benefit & Considerations

axetone
02-08-2007, 02:27 PM
I would like to share with everyone that Holly is a bit over-whelmed with considerations for a benefit that (of course) we all want to have happen...and many of you have already done so much to kick these off (Craig..man you rock with being on the spot yesterday!...and James, wow, what a great idea!)....

..but, I did ask Holly what she needs right now, and basically she needs time to just mourn, and get through these next few days. She stated that she would like to wait until spring-ish, and then have a benefit that is proper, and planned.

Just my hope....I would ask that everyone remember how important this 5th year anniversary of StangBangerz (year of the 5oh), was to Vinny, and try to consider the spring cruise-in as an option. Really, this is Holly's decision, and I do hope others would like to make it special -simply because it was his biggest and most important thing on his plate for this year.

So, if this sounds good, and Holly, should you think it appropriate, I want to vote for a benefit/memorial/spring-cruise-IN. Just thinking of my brothers last wishes...and what was so important to see this through.

Please forgive my talking out of place, if this seems wrong.

Pops Fun
02-08-2007, 02:53 PM
:agree: I am with you ... whatever Holly wants..

Mr.Moontang
02-08-2007, 03:55 PM
I am with you 100% it should be done with the good graces of Holly...

REDHOTGTGIRL
02-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I agree completely. I think the Spring Cruise would be a great time to do something.

RDS02Stang
02-08-2007, 10:04 PM
Most certainly :agree:

MrsAPE
02-09-2007, 07:27 PM
I agree

HARCracing
02-09-2007, 11:02 PM
I don't know many of you accept from here but I would be happy to help at anytime this event takes place.