PDA

View Full Version : Well....

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 03:00 PM
Gottal love ya you bunch of speed freaks. After the reception, we were headed to Dickmanns for a few more drinks and to share a few more Vinnyisms. Apparently it was packed over there since someone decided that my place was close and about 20 people showed up here. While it was great to have so many friends here, I was still a little overwhelmed. To whomever it was that turned the thermostat down to 55, thanks. I got a bit of a giggle this morning as my feet stuck to the ice covered floor. Cracker, the next time you piss in my front yard, at least TRY to hit the target. I went out this morning and it looks like someone was trying to piss through a sieve. I guess since you were pissing into the wind you endded up with an "innie" That would explane the way you were swaying on your feet. We met up with a couple people from out of town for breakfast and to wish them a safe trip home. Im still shaking from the cold yesterday. Mabbe I should turn the thermostat back up now...

Maximus
02-11-2007, 03:02 PM
:D :lol:

Mr.Moontang
02-11-2007, 03:50 PM
I am so nervous everytime im in your house im so scared im going to knock all the beer cans down...that would sound so cool though.

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 04:04 PM
I am so nervous everytime im in your house im so scared im going to knock all the beer cans down...that would sound so cool though.
We have 2 cats now and about a dozen over the years. If the cans survived them, I think your somewhat safe....

MrsAPE
02-11-2007, 04:39 PM
thank you again.

bobtsgt
02-11-2007, 07:41 PM
haha wish we could have come down with you guys. sounded like fun.

Stangman
02-12-2007, 12:06 AM
soo who pissed in the yard????

Mr.Moontang
02-12-2007, 12:24 AM
soo who pissed in the yard????

It said Cracker...

Stangman
02-12-2007, 12:48 AM
It said Cracker...

It all makes sense now.................:confused: lol

Im gonna guess Craig?

plated
02-12-2007, 01:03 AM
don't eat that yellow snow

Mista Bone
02-12-2007, 01:21 AM
when "BigBeth" stated she could hear cracker yelling at people to move their cars......from Dickmans.....I knew it was bad.....typical low rent cracker ass cracker..........

FMGT1999
02-12-2007, 01:40 AM
“Hey who's putting there Kools out on my carpet...” :rofl:

Kevin your house party rocked, I mean it... It rocked the foundation, and you’re still a puss for not doing a burn out in the garage... :lol: :D Anyways what a great laugh that was...

Amy had Lisa and I crying from laughing so hard... :bigthumb

Thanks again bro,
Kyle

axetone
02-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Jeff Aubrey called and said he stopped out, but couldnt find anyone. Said he waited, and waited....I cracked up...how in the hell would anyone NOT know where you are? You been right next door forever now.

Sorry I couldnt make it. Went to SBZ HQ, and then home. Was exhausted. Chat at ya soon.

J~

cstreu1026
02-12-2007, 06:57 AM
I wish I could have found a parking spot. By the time I got to Dickmans you could barely get in the parking lot. I ended up deciding it was better to head home to try and get a decent noght's sleep.

aangel
02-12-2007, 03:04 PM
At the service on Saturday, I found my self mesmerized by watching the video clip on the tv monitors... Wow, what a handsome dude! The square glasses, the long harry hippy look, the pics with his baby girl...

All I could think about is how precious his life was... He was a son, a brother, a father a husband... I went home and lost it and balled my eyes out and found myself holding on to and hugging my 12 year old son and I wouldn't let go... I then just layed around in my king sized bed holding onto all three of my children...

yes, God can be crule and it seems all the good guys do dye young...

:confused: :(

dedpedal
02-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Jeff Aubrey called and said he stopped out, but couldnt find anyone. Said he waited, and waited....I cracked up...how in the hell would anyone NOT know where you are? You been right next door forever now.

Sorry I couldnt make it. Went to SBZ HQ, and then home. Was exhausted. Chat at ya soon.

J~

Where did he go? my house or the bar? We couldnt be missed there. We were just inside the door.

axetone
02-13-2007, 09:11 PM
Where did he go? my house or the bar? We couldnt be missed there. We were just inside the door.

Don't know??? He did want to hang out though. I told him not to sweat it..there will plenty of times coming as soon as the weather breaks...or sooner. He's got your info Kev.

DeckerEnt
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
If there is another get together at Dickmans and you all can't find a parking spot, well park at my shop. It is right across the street. Leave the large garage door clear but park anywhere else.
Keith