PDA

View Full Version : I have a new hobby!

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 03:31 PM
PAPER SHREDDING!!! I know ittl never catch on or become an olympic event, but it keeps me amused. My boss got a new on for the office and gave me the old one. It just sat there for a week or so without use. Today, while Amy is gone to a birthday party, I became bored and spied a stack of old encyclopedias in the corner. Ill keep myself amused for the rest of the afternoon. Yea, Im that easy sometimes. I think that once the hopper is full Ill try to tape all the pages back together.

Black Horse
02-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Try it on your bills - works wonders!

Mr.Moontang
02-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Kevin you are a huge DORK!!!!

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Kevin you are a huge DORK!!!!

Just for that you get the honor of being the first to get a picture printed out and shredded!

MrsAPE
02-11-2007, 04:33 PM
Now that's what I was talking about!!
Thank you!
Enjoy your shreddin' time!

Pops Fun
02-11-2007, 04:40 PM
PAPER SHREDDING!!! I know ittl never catch on or become an olympic event, but it keeps me amused. My boss got a new on for the office and gave me the old one. It just sat there for a week or so without use. Today, while Amy is gone to a birthday party, I became bored and spied a stack of old encyclopedias in the corner. Ill keep myself amused for the rest of the afternoon. Yea, Im that easy sometimes. I think that once the hopper is full Ill try to tape all the pages back together.

There is som'thing wrong with you !!! :lol:

Pops

ADaughen
02-11-2007, 05:02 PM
You need to get a cross cut shredder. ;)

THEN try and tape it back together.

beefcake
02-11-2007, 06:05 PM
wait til ya start trying to put the pages back together, on keystone no less, lol

85_SS_302_Coupe
02-11-2007, 06:09 PM
I remember those ink pens you used to see that were filled with a shredded $100 bill, but they said they were made with several shredded bills so you could never glue the pieces back together. Maybe you should make confettie or something.

PonymanfiveO
02-11-2007, 07:06 PM
LMAO!

Ive been sitting here shredding mail the past half hour. I was thinking it would be a cool prank to save a bunch of it up for a while then fill someones car up. :)

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 07:07 PM
LMAO!

Ive been sitting here shredding mail the past half hour. I was thinking it would be a cool prank to save a bunch of it up for a while then fill someones car up. :)

You dog! That was my idea too!

PonymanfiveO
02-11-2007, 08:35 PM
Keep shredding, we can get Schabers pick-up truck! :)

axetone
02-12-2007, 01:59 AM
Im gettin in on this shed-the-Ded~...or whomever poor sap's ride gets it! Count me in...saving shred starts now!

H82WRK
02-12-2007, 02:07 PM
My Dad's brother did that to his truck, his wife saved up all the shredded paper for a few months and then on Halloween my Grandma gave them the keys to the garage and they went in a filled up his truck. He has pictures of it, while it was funny, my Dad was pissed after trying to get it cleaned up, there was paper everywhere.

dedpedal
02-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Oj second thought, Ive decided to just amuse myself by shredding it. Im NOT going to stuff someones car with it. Im just not down with pissing someone off and I know that would piss me off. Still fun to think about it tho.

mustang8998
02-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Oj second thought, Ive decided to just amuse myself by shredding it. Im NOT going to stuff someones car with it. Im just not down with pissing someone off and I know that would piss me off. Still fun to think about it tho.

You're just affraid. of the retaliation! :lol:

I say fill someones car with the shred, then stretch wrap it too! :bigthumb

dedpedal
02-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Someone messes with my car and they get some dead shrimp under the seat

PonymanfiveO
02-12-2007, 09:37 PM

Sissy. Just save it for me then and I'll stop by in a month or so and we can trade off shred for a beer can keg or two.

OrangeStang04
02-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Sissy. Just save it for me then and I'll stop by in a month or so and we can trade off shred for a beer can keg or two.

So everyone make a mental note... don't piss off Matt any time soon

PonymanfiveO
02-12-2007, 09:46 PM
I already know where you park at work lil buddy.;)

Black Horse
02-12-2007, 10:06 PM
Don't worry, one wrong flip of a butt and he'll be smoldering for days

DeckerEnt
02-12-2007, 11:54 PM
I think I am gonna go lock up the pile now.LOL
Keith

axetone
02-13-2007, 09:17 PM
DedPedal...U Sceered BOYYY!!??!?!

...PonyMan, as soon as Auston gets the Volvo 610 Tractor back in from the Snow Storm, lets Yoodle on over to see our lil buddy with a 52 footer full of shred and see how much his GARAGE holds!!

LOL!
Just kiddin Kev. We already know its full of KeyStone empties! :lol:

dedpedal
02-13-2007, 11:38 PM
DedPedal...U Sceered BOYYY!!??!?!

...PonyMan, as soon as Auston gets the Volvo 610 Tractor back in from the Snow Storm, lets Yoodle on over to see our lil buddy with a 52 footer full of shred and see how much his GARAGE holds!!

LOL!
Just kiddin Kev. We already know its full of KeyStone empties! :lol:

Thanks Jason.
See if I ever invite you to dinner.:confused: