PDA

View Full Version : Help me, Kennebellcobra

svtcobraconv
02-11-2007, 04:05 PM
This is Kennebellcobra using my dad's name. I changed my email in user cp and now I can't read any post. My information is all there but everything says pivate. Is there anyone that can fix it? :(

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Check your email for a reverification letter. I think you might need to follow a link to activate the account. I could just be talking out my ass tho.
Dont forget to check your junk bin too

svtcobraconv
02-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Check your email for a reverification letter. I think you might need to follow a link to activate the account. I could just be talking out my ass tho.
Dont forget to check your junk bin too

It said that about a email but I did'nt get an email:confused:

ewalt
02-11-2007, 05:04 PM
Someone with access to the admin control panel could change your user group from "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" to "Registered User"....... If you didn't get an email, should also check to see if you're address was input correctly. However I'm not sure if that can be done prior to someone setting you back to a registered user, I'll look into it.

svtcobraconv
02-11-2007, 05:06 PM
Thanks

ewalt
02-11-2007, 05:14 PM
Ok.... Try going back into usercp, and change your email again. This worked for me, but I didn't try it on this forum. As long as some option hasn't been changed to not allow this, it will work! However, it looks like you are going to have to send it to another email address, unless you typed in your current one incorrectly. If you'd like a gmail account so you can send it to that, lemme know, they are open now but you must provide them with a cell phone number for them to send a text message too. If you don't have that, I can just send you an invite.

svtcobraconv
02-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Ok.... Try going back into usercp, and change your email again. This worked for me, but I didn't try it on this forum. As long as some option hasn't been changed to not allow this, it will work!

Tried that and says no access but dedpedal is checking on it. Might be waiting on appoval

Black Hole
02-11-2007, 06:37 PM
Check your PM's....

make sure the email addy that I sent you is correct, and I can fix it for you.

Matt.

dedpedal
02-11-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks for helping Matt

kennebellcobra
02-11-2007, 07:01 PM
That worked! Thanks guys

Black Hole
02-11-2007, 07:02 PM
No problem. ;)