PDA

View Full Version : Down with the sickness!

93hulk
02-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Ive had this cold, flu,what ever it is for the past few days. In stead of getting better It just gets worse. I never get sick but when I do its bad. Its killing me not being able to do anything except sit around the house. Wiping my nose, coughing, sneezing, upset stomach, chest hurts, back hurts, cant talk, this FUCKING SUCKS. AlI can do is take some Nyquil and try to get some sleep but that hasnt been very good either. Hope you guys and gals dont get it cause this sucks.:barf:

wild87stang
02-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Sound exactly like what Jackie had and it took her a month to get rid of that shit!

DeckerEnt
02-13-2007, 12:47 AM
Make a pot of tea and drink it all. Worked for me last time I got sick. You need your fluids. Beer doesn't work. I tried that. LOL
Keith

Mista Bone
02-13-2007, 01:18 AM
get a chest X-ray.........

after that....... hot toddies, however a hillbilly spells it!!!!!!!!!

hot water/tea, 1-2 shot of whiskey/bourbon, lemon juice, teaspon of sugar, drink it or two, curl up in a thick blanket and sweat it out.

Now to invent Beertea to make millions!!!!!!!!!!

ibstrokin
02-13-2007, 01:24 AM
I hate being sick, but look on the bright side, you did'nt spend 4 days in the hospital

ghetto rocket
02-13-2007, 08:00 AM
its called getting old lol :cool1: so just get used to it

dedpedal
02-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Ive had luck with Nyquil and wrapping up in a hot blanket. Sweat it out but dont forget to wash the blankets afterwards. Keep up on fluids. Gagyouraide allways seems to help me too.

Kwik92GT
02-13-2007, 10:19 AM
I hate being sick, but look on the bright side, you did'nt spend 4 days in the hospital
That's because he's not a jackass, unlike some. :D

MrsAPE
02-13-2007, 12:40 PM
hope you feel better soon. add some pepper to that hot toddie. was my dads secret ingredient. helps with the sweatin it out. always worked/works for me.

Carl
02-13-2007, 01:49 PM
I have been sick since I been back here. Runny nose, sneezing all the time, head ache. It sucks...

BUHBYY
02-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Mark I feel your pain I have had it since last weds. , it has knocked me down I could not even move this weekend (and I wanted to bad esp. Sarurday) and I am still sick today my wife made me go to the doc today PNUEMONIA
is what I have it sucks I am extremely dehydrated and all around feel like crap but there must be a connection two good looking turbo notches two sick guys ?????