PDA

View Full Version : Quit your crying!!!!!!!!!

Mista Bone
02-13-2007, 01:32 AM
Vinny would have wanted us all at the track have fun.

I know I can't make the first few races, but everyone here NEEDS to get out and make a few passes in Vinnys honor.

Pound than damn 1/4 mile the best you and your equipment can, make Vin proud, it's how he'd wanted to see us.

If it starts and can roll the hides over you have no NANCY ass excuse for not getting out and smkoking them up for old Vinny.

Get out, do something, help EXPAND this thing that Vinny and other hot rodding nutass crackers created, it's how he'd wanted it.

DeckerEnt
02-13-2007, 02:08 AM
I am hoping to have the pile ready for some 1/4 mile action first thing in the spring. I am not going to say she will be pretty but she will be there.
Keith

Maximus
02-13-2007, 02:14 AM
Chip, Im gonna say this once.

DO NOT tell anyone how they should grieve. Some will get over Vinny alot faster than others. There is no time limit.

If you havent looked outside, theres FN (I gotta be a lil more PC now)SNOW ON THE GROUND, THE TRACKS ARENT OPEN, AND WE WILL BE SMOKING THE HIDES AS USUAL.

SO STFU:HYF:

mach_u
02-13-2007, 08:55 AM
^^^ +1!

BUHBYY
02-13-2007, 04:24 PM
+2 we know what we are gonna do when we CAN !!!!

BadBirdLT1
02-13-2007, 04:29 PM
+3 When my dad died if someone woulda told me to get over my crying a week later they would have been in the hospital. I wasn't close to Vin but did joke with him over the net and I will miss his wit and great attitude, I can't think how people like Craig and others are feeling. SO yeah STFU!

When the tracks open I am sure plenty of people will pound the quarter in his memory, for now if people want to "so called Cry" about their loss then let em. Go out and shine the tip on your fart can.