PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Mass for Vinny

Maximus
02-13-2007, 02:15 PM
Amanda has this scheduled for this Thursday Feb 15th @ 6pm.
Her preference is for this service to be very casual, and open to anyone of any faith who wishes to attend.

The service will be held at St Dominic which is located at the corner of Delhi Pike and Pedretti Road, in Delhi.

The exact address is...
St Dominic Parish
4551 Delhi Pike, Cincinnati Ohio 45238
513-471-7741.

Ill be there after work. I hope to see you guys there.
Craig

dedpedal
02-13-2007, 02:17 PM
I will do my best to make it.

GTL
02-13-2007, 02:20 PM
Again i'm under gtl(AKA ded dad) I' waiting for my account to be ok here so i can start posting under me.
Amanda I have to work and will not be able to attend but pleasde know that i'll be with you and the family in spirit and in heart. Know your always in my prayers and thoughts
Big Beth

Mr.Moontang
02-13-2007, 02:21 PM
I am sorry to say I will not be able to attend this memorial for Vinny. The girl I work with is already leaving early that day and there is nobody else to cover the service desk. I get off at 6:00 and it would be impossible to get there in time.

wild87stang
02-13-2007, 02:22 PM
Im not gonna be able to make i want to but cant sorry ! Ill be their in spirt!

'92Stang
02-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Thanks for posting. I'll have to go straight from work.

MrsAPE
02-13-2007, 03:24 PM
I have a meeting that night. I won't be able to attend. :( Wish we could.

Black Horse
02-13-2007, 03:34 PM
I'll be there unless the weather dictates otherwise

Pops Fun
02-13-2007, 04:47 PM
I will be there..

racinjason
02-13-2007, 05:04 PM
I'll be out of town, but will be there in spirit. May god bless all of you who meant so much to vinny. I hope he's trying to race the good lord for us....

Black Hole
02-13-2007, 05:53 PM
I'll do my best to attend...

GTL, check your PM's...

Sharad
02-13-2007, 05:59 PM
I may be able to make this. Is it a church service? Any plans for afteward? Is Delhi covered in snow?

junior5oh
02-13-2007, 09:59 PM
hi its amanda! it IS a church service(catholic mass but dont have to be catholic). a lot ice here but most of it should be gone by thursday. all my friends are doing the readings so its not grumpy, boring old people. HAHA! there are no plans afterwards...a lot of people like to go to eat out somewhere like hot wings(smoking), friches, wild mikes, or anywhere. Hope to see you there!
Amanda C.<3
dave had my address wrong so its fixed now!
GOD BLESS!!!:angel:

Red-vert
02-13-2007, 10:09 PM
will try my best to be there ! God Bless Vinny and his family..

92coupe
02-13-2007, 10:23 PM
We will try our best to make it. Brian & Lisa

mustang8998
02-13-2007, 11:17 PM
hi its amanda! it IS a church service(catholic mass but dont have to be catholic). a lot ice here but most of it should be gone by thursday. all my friends are doing the readings so its not grumpy, boring old people. HAHA! there are no plans afterwards...a lot of people like to go to eat out somewhere like hot wings(smoking), friches, wild mikes, or anywhere. Hope to see you there!
Amanda C.<3
dave had my adress wrong so its fixed now!
GOD BLESS!!!:angel:

I can already tell you, I won't be able to make it. My thoughts and prayers will be with you.

And, Amanda :HYF: Dave

PonymanfiveO
02-13-2007, 11:44 PM
Were (Jen & Matt) gonna try to make it also. Craig, you think I could meet you at the shop and follow you over?

Black Horse
02-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Is Holly going? Anyone offer to go pick her up?

Maximus
02-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Were (Jen & Matt) gonna try to make it also. Craig, you think I could meet you at the shop and follow you over?

Sorry, I have to go to another Funeral.
We just found out last night that a friend of our familys son passed. Sad thing, he was 23.:(

Holly
02-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Is Holly going? Anyone offer to go pick her up?

Honestly everybody, I don't think I can do this again. I am mentally and physically exhausted, Saturday was the worse day of my life, ever. I love Amanda like she's my daughter, and I am going to talk to her, but I just can't do it again. I hope everyone understands, especially Amanda, but at this moment, I am not feeling like I can do another service. I hope some people go to support Amanda, and I in NO WAY want her to feel like I don't want to be there, I just physically cannot be there right now. I'm a mess, I just want to be at our home, where I feel the most comfortable, relaxed, and closest to my husband right now. I'm sorry. I may change my mind tomorrow, but right now, I don't think I can do it, again. :(

YouGotJunk
02-15-2007, 01:16 AM
Holly hang in there. Everyone is here for ya and your in all of our thoughts and prayers. Losing someone you love is the hardest thing in the world that God can put someone through and alot of questions go unanswered and that hurts the worst, I think. I'm really sorry I couldn't make it saturday. I tried everyway in the world to make it, but nothing worked out for me and I hope you understand. I thought alot of Vinny and thought of him as one heck of friend and just feel lucky to have known him as well and as long as I did. Goodluck in everything you do and remember, were all here for ya if ya need anything at all..all ya have to do is ask....

cobrajoe
02-15-2007, 01:41 AM
Honestly everybody, I don't think I can do this again. I am mentally and physically exhausted, Saturday was the worse day of my life, ever. I love Amanda like she's my daughter, and I am going to talk to her, but I just can't do it again. I hope everyone understands, especially Amanda, but at this moment, I am not feeling like I can do another service. I hope some people go to support Amanda, and I in NO WAY want her to feel like I don't want to be there, I just physically cannot be there right now. I'm a mess, I just want to be at our home, where I feel the most comfortable, relaxed, and closest to my husband right now. I'm sorry. I may change my mind tomorrow, but right now, I don't think I can do it, again. :(
Holly,
You just concentrate on trying to get yourself back to some sort of normalcy (like how can things be normal dumb ace, Right?) But you know what I mean and if you need anything just call and I'll be right down, remember I am just up on the hill!!!!:angel:

Pops Fun
02-15-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi Holly,
I am sure everyone will understand Cathy, Ellen and myself will be there.. Take care of yourself.. I am sure Amanda will understand

Pops

MrsAPE
02-15-2007, 09:09 AM
no need to apoligize. take care of you. we're here if you need us. when your ready.
Kim & Alan

Black Horse
02-15-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm sure Amanda understands, you take care of yourself - one foot in front of the other. If you should change your mind and need a ride give me a shout - I have to swing by Milford before I head over so I'll be on your side of the globe.

aangel
02-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Holly, babe... I think everyone understands and you certainly do not have to explain.

Love you and my thoughts are with you constantly,

~Angel

Timido
02-15-2007, 11:03 PM
That was a nice service. Amanda your father is very proud of you. "If there is a band in heaven Vinny would be playing the drums"

Black Horse
02-15-2007, 11:16 PM
It was a very nice service - glad your friends could take part in it Amanda.

Stangman
02-15-2007, 11:21 PM
Wish i coulda went... had to work :(

Pops Fun
02-15-2007, 11:24 PM
Hi
Very nice service.... Don't think I have ever heard a priest say it was ok to be mad at god... 12 years in catholic school, must of missed that. I am upset with him at the moment.
Looks like you have a lot of support/friends in your life, if you need more just let me know..

Oh.. thanks for the hug!!

Pops

ihave1sweetride
02-16-2007, 09:53 AM
Sorry Amanda that we couldn't make it. Sounds like it was a great service.
If you need anything let us know!

dedpedal
02-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Im sorry I couldnt make it. I didnt get home from work till 6 and by the time I could clean up and get there it would have been over. On top of that, I woke up with a nasy cold and Im sure that I would have been couching the whole time. You know I work close by so if you need anything, just get ahold of me.