PDA

View Full Version : Im so mad

dedpedal
02-14-2007, 01:28 AM
I have no clue how to take my anger out. I tried giving balls to the other gorls at Dickmanns, I tied smoking my cigg till it burnt my fingers. Im just so mad at the weather. Help me get over it.

331TwistedWedge
02-14-2007, 01:42 AM
i put palm trees up on my computer ....... with some hottttt girly bodies ....... then have a drink and put on some floyd ....... it helps me .......... i was without power today for 3.5 hours ........ it sucked .........

ponyboystroker
02-14-2007, 02:46 AM
I feel your pain, it seems like it will be A LONG time until I get to my drive my stang again. :(

RIXXX93GT
02-14-2007, 10:08 AM
I was so depressed I booked a trip to St. Kitts. Cant wait to get outta here.

untamed
02-14-2007, 10:15 AM
That is a great way to get past these crappy feelings. Plan a vacation even if it is for a few months away, and book the flights or hotels or whatever it takes to finalize the trips set up. It for sure gives you something to look forward to. You will be counting down the days. CHECK THIS OUT>>>ashridgecabins.com We stayed in the lovers loft last week and it is great. There is alot of neat things to do there.

kennebellcobra
02-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Yea, It sucks! I get the car back together and drive a little now it has to sit. I should have ordered my cage a couple weeks ago:( Get the paper shredder going might help for a couple hours:lol:

88ssp
02-14-2007, 11:29 AM
No work for me today. Got about 15 inches of snow yesterday/last nite. I have a 65 mile commute (one way) and I wasn't about to make that today.

I'm just looking forward to hitting the track/course this spring/summer.

cstreu1026
02-14-2007, 11:40 AM
Well I started to work and realized I didn't want to get stuck, wreck my car, or spend 3 hours slowly driving to work so I turned around and came back home. All the roads up here are still pretty much snow covered. And let me tell how much fun I had shoveling snow. Last week was a piece of cake. It was so nice and fluffy, but the shit that fell yeasteday...3 or 4 inches of snow, 2 inches of sleet and ices, and probably another 3 or 4 inches of snow. I love winter and I love to ski but I am tired of this shit already.

bobtsgt
02-14-2007, 11:52 AM
well I still made it in unfortunatly. I would much rather sit at home and polish the new wheels.

wild87stang
02-14-2007, 12:34 PM
I woke up this morning at five looked at the roads and was like dangit second day of work im missing this is really hurting the cash flow now and pissing me off im glad this shioyt is over!