PDA

View Full Version : anyone want to do a gear in my car??

plated
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
anyone wanna do a gear in my car? i have a heated garage airtools and will help,i have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lmk

93cobra
02-14-2007, 04:42 PM
andy law is the man for that kind of stuff...outlaw motorsports. that way you know its right the first time.

orangedemon331
02-14-2007, 04:53 PM
anyone wanna do a gear in my car? i have a heated garage airtools and will help,i have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ lmk

Anytime your ready, let me know!!

Dirtyd0g
02-15-2007, 04:38 PM
I agree get Andy to do it. I do them from time to time,but it may sound odd I do more of the IRS units than anything. I bought all of the tools for aluminum case installation. Honestly with the converter stuff I don't have time for alot of these things anymore. To much moving stuff around to do it.
Alan

plated
02-15-2007, 05:11 PM
i got my buddy matt doing it saturday morning free of charge and he's supplying the gear what a freind:)

Dirtyd0g
02-15-2007, 06:20 PM
least you didn't call them a buddy :)

You know the difference in a friend and a buddy.
A friend will give you the money to get a BJ.
A buddy will go out get two BJ's and bring you back one.
Alan

plated
02-19-2007, 09:21 AM
gear is installed(355's) and installed correctly !!this guy knows his shit when it comes to installing a gear he is a trained ford chassis tech ,carbon fiber clutch pack,double stacked,he used 5 different tools to make sure it's done right,not throwed on a lift and installed in an hour with an impact and checked with some grease:lol: :HYF: if anyone needs a gear (installed proffesionaly) lmk...................