bobtsgt
02-15-2007, 09:36 AM
wow. not a smart guy at all.

mustangoutlaw
02-15-2007, 09:44 AM
[slimebag] that's to nice for him!!!

cquist
02-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Now he can be the little girl for a while.

beefcake
02-17-2007, 09:30 AM
sick man

dedpedal
02-17-2007, 10:00 AM
I find it funny that we sit here now and say things like "Sick" or Twisted" or "pervert" . It wasnt that long ago in our history that a 13 year old girl was married off and having kids. NOT THAT I CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR, but it makes me wonder what else we have been conditioned to accept or frown upon. Taxes? Drugs? Our kids or mabbe grandkids will be conditioned from birth just like we were. My bet will be things like tobacco being evil, sick or whatever. Our kids are currently the first in line to accept gay marriages without thinking twice. Back when my grandfather used to say this world is going tohell in a handbasket I thought he was just an old fool. Now Im becoming the old fool.

cquist
02-17-2007, 12:40 PM
I find it funny that we sit here now and say things like "Sick" or Twisted" or "pervert" . It wasnt that long ago in our history that a 13 year old girl was married off and having kids. NOT THAT I CONDONE THIS BEHAVIOR, but it makes me wonder what else we have been conditioned to accept or frown upon. Taxes? Drugs? Our kids or mabbe grandkids will be conditioned from birth just like we were. My bet will be things like tobacco being evil, sick or whatever. Our kids are currently the first in line to accept gay marriages without thinking twice. Back when my grandfather used to say this world is going tohell in a handbasket I thought he was just an old fool. Now Im becoming the old fool.

It was a long time ago. It is not accepted in American history at all. Only in some religous sects that dont accept American values. Even so havnt we learned from our mistakes? Grown? Not that everything is perfect or for the better but we are talking about a guy born in the 70's. The 1970"s that is.
Note to self. If you meet any of these Ford guys please remember to keep my girls awy from Dedpedal! LOL

dedpedal
02-17-2007, 12:56 PM
You honestly cant believe that What I posted had said that it was ok. At no point was I defending him OR what he did. I have the proper conditiond values.
However, I can see around corners and think of things in a different light. It tends to piss some people off.

Rick93coupe
02-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I don't know at what point the age of 18 was determined the age where one could make decisions on their own, but it was definitely a good thing. Girls at the age of 13 don't make good decisions and thats what make guys like this prey on them. I mean within that short conversation he was pushing to have anal sex with a 13 yr old. I look at guys like that as sickos because they'd rather take a girls innocence away. He does have a problem. Although I do understand where Deadpedal is coming from, society dictates what is acceptable today and 10 yrs from now, things that are ok today will be taboo. This just happens to be to extreme to be compared to smoking etc etc.