PDA

View Full Version : What kind of StangBangerz Logo do you prefer?

Black Horse
02-17-2007, 01:23 PM
As we are entering into the 5th year of Stangbangerz, I thought it might be a good idea to get an idea of what kind of SBZ logo you folks want to see. We will soon be tackling the task of coming up with appropriate stuff to celebrate our 5th year and would like to include the favorite logo.

What do you think? Your thought and ideas are welcome!

Black Horse
02-17-2007, 01:28 PM
And you can guarantee that whatever goes to press will include a tribute to our lost leader that made this place what it is today.

93hulk
02-17-2007, 01:48 PM
I say something bad ass. I know youll come up with something cool.

5.0calypso93lx
02-17-2007, 01:59 PM
That was a really easy choice.

DeckerEnt
02-17-2007, 02:13 PM
I always like seeing something new. I also love the old school stuff too. Keep them all available. Looking forward to 2007.
Keith

Badfbdy
02-17-2007, 02:18 PM
This one -----> http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/images/avatars/skullatar.jpg

RACEME
02-17-2007, 02:29 PM

That one is off limits. There is a country wide biker gang that has been using it since the 50's. They have already given us some problems about it.

true
02-17-2007, 02:37 PM

i agree that was my favorite.however i understand the biker issue.but what about cam shafts thru the skull?

Black Horse
02-17-2007, 02:40 PM
You mean like the Lunati Voodoo Cams logo?

I think we need to avoid potential copyright issues ;)

true
02-17-2007, 02:47 PM
i think we can take them:D

Gene
02-17-2007, 02:52 PM
I really like the flamed horses, especially for a T-shirt, but I like the old flamed oval for a car...it's smaller and more subtle...nice for a daily driver or if you don't want to be driving around in a car with skulls on it.

Black92LX
02-17-2007, 02:58 PM
I really like the flamed horses, especially for a T-shirt, but I like the old flamed oval for a car...it's smaller and more subtle...nice for a daily driver or if you don't want to be driving around in a car with skulls on it.

+1 I am a big fan of just the flamed oval. Nice and simple

92coupe
02-17-2007, 05:12 PM
+1 I am a big fan of just the flamed oval. Nice and simple

Same here simple and old school sbz!

FoxEgirl
02-17-2007, 06:54 PM
i say something bad ass with the new skull. i mean, that was vinnys design so lets include it for our biggest year ever. just embellish it maybe with something different ie maybe the horse flames comin up in the background or below the skull. i say keep the skull tho

LXEnvy1990
02-17-2007, 06:57 PM
Same here simple and old school sbz!

:bigthumb

Black Hole
02-17-2007, 07:30 PM
I really like the old classic oval and flames....that should definitely stay, but I don't see any reason to also have another version.

Personally, I LOVED the skull and pistons logo, but I completely understand the reason to not use it. I'd like to see something "cool" that's on that same level.....perhaps a pissed-off horses head with a wrench/piston in the background.......maybe some flames if it's not too busy. :duno:

Mr.Moontang
02-17-2007, 07:40 PM
I really like the old classic oval and flames....that should definitely stay, but I don't see any reason to also have another version.

Personally, I LOVED the skull and pistons logo, but I completely understand the reason to not use it. I'd like to see something "cool" that's on that same level.....perhaps a pissed-off horses head with a wrench/piston in the background.......maybe some flames if it's not too busy. :duno:

:wstupid:

orangedemon331
02-17-2007, 08:27 PM
Still a big fan of the flaming oval!!!

wild87stang
02-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Id say make somthing badass out of an old logo and a new logo and put them together and make a badass one!

DeckerEnt
02-17-2007, 08:35 PM
How about a horse scull with flaming , all small like the small oval one.
A horse with teeth would be cool. Just throwing ideas.
Keith

93cobra
02-17-2007, 08:43 PM
honestly not the biggest fan of the skull deal. its cool but it can real quickly start reminding me of some hillbilly white trash harley dude with a cheap jail house skull tattoo on his upper arm. this is coming from a harley guy full of tattoos...but there is a difference... i am more of fan of something edgey, yet clean & classy. there sometimes can be a fine line between classy & hillbilly....like a nice loud deep exhaust system vs the hilbilly version of that ....cut off mufflers...i don't know maybe i'm not making any sense

MRGRIMM
02-17-2007, 09:44 PM
Well there is a (small) skull in the tat on my upper arm...think what you want. I say the skull stays because it pretty much represents a no BS attitude, which is something that most bangers' can understand and respect in it's rawest form.

mustang8998
02-17-2007, 09:51 PM
This is probably a dumb idea.

How about a horse head, with the crossed pistons? :rolleyes:

Evil_Capri
02-17-2007, 09:55 PM

+1

I like the horse head idea, maybe flaming Mustang horse skull with wrench/piston crossed or horse head breathing flames out of it's nose or flames for its mane, etc.

Something about the size of the skull/piston logo would be cool for hats and hoodies, skull caps, etc. plus would include all Mustangs.

I'd like to continue the tradition of getting hats, hoodies, t-shirts.

Just my $.02.:bigthumb

R825OH
02-17-2007, 10:14 PM
Yeah A horse staring at you w/ flames out of the eyes and pistons for hooves

mustang8998
02-17-2007, 10:41 PM
+1

I like the horse head idea, maybe flaming Mustang horse skull with wrench/piston crossed or horse head breathing flames out of it's nose or flames for its mane, etc.

Something about the size of the skull/piston logo would be cool for hats and hoodies, skull caps, etc. plus would include all Mustangs.

I'd like to continue the tradition of getting hats, hoodies, t-shirts.

Just my $.02.:bigthumb

Yeah, thats the idea. Mean looking horse head w/flames for the mane. A wrench and piston crossed behind it. Maybe a circle of lettering. Stangbangerz.com above, fifth anniversary below.

Somehow work in a tribute to Vinny.

92coupe
02-17-2007, 10:46 PM
Yeah, thats the idea. Mean looking horse head w/flames for the mane. A wrench and piston crossed behind it. Maybe a circle of lettering. Stangbangerz.com above, fifth anniversary below.

Somehow work in a tribute to Vinny.

As much as i love the flamed oval, I like your idea also!:bigthumb

347sc
02-18-2007, 01:13 AM
I remember talking to Vinny when I was painting his car about adding the flamed oval somewhere and he said nah. He liked the idea of a changing logo to keep it going. Hell he even scraped my old flaming oval off in Bowling Green and put a newer design on it. He cracked me up.

I personally love skulls, flames and bad ass stuff. Horse skull dont know about though.

93cobra
02-18-2007, 12:20 PM
Well there is a (small) skull in the tat on my upper arm...think what you want. I say the skull stays because it pretty much represents a no BS attitude, which is something that most bangers' can understand and respect in it's rawest form.

there is nothing wrong with a skull tattoo on your arm...you missed the point. there is a difference between a skull tattoo done by the dudes on miami ink show vs. a "my buddy hooked me up" tattoo or like i said a jailhouse tattoo which yes is hillbilly. unfortunately 9 out of 10 skull tattoos do fall under the "my buddy hooked me up" category which is why i thought the skull in general can become hillbilly quick if not careful. i've never seen your skull so no one is judging here.

no disrespects to the original skull logo...i'm just honestly saying that i am not excited about putting a skull sticker on my car. instead i would rather put the oval deal on. just my opinion....

Camaro86SHOCKER
02-18-2007, 12:48 PM
anybody see the movie ghostrider yet? where the horse turns into the skeleton of ghost horse. The head of that with something behind it would be awesome.

rogers
02-18-2007, 02:29 PM
how about vinnys avatar in th middle of stang bangerz and 5oh years under the middle??? a tribute and a aniversary logo???

PonymanfiveO
02-18-2007, 02:51 PM
Vinny was wanting to do something with the "old School- Girl Posing With a Car Part or Tool" type thing wasnt he? Or was that for a new t-shirt design.

PonymanfiveO
02-18-2007, 02:52 PM
Whats this one???

The recent "Flamed Horses with Skull"

rogers
02-18-2007, 02:53 PM
old school pin ups are awesome

Buckeye
02-18-2007, 03:16 PM
I am still pretty new but I think in tribute to vinny I think thr exact logo from the first year should be used. Or use a logo with a white background and stangbangerz in black (black for morning). If you guys don't want to go that direction then how about a running horse skeleton With flame behind it and Stangbangerz riseing from the flames

2l8iwn
02-20-2007, 06:00 PM
been kinda tinkering around, whatcha think?

plated
02-20-2007, 07:43 PM
i'm going to have my own made by eastgate graphix.they can come up with killer ideas and he's a good freind of mine

Pops Fun
02-21-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi
Completely different and badass is my vote... I loved the skull pistons..

Pops

BUHBYY
02-21-2007, 12:36 PM
Vinny was wanting to do something with the "old School- Girl Posing With a Car Part or Tool" type thing wasnt he? Or was that for a new t-shirt design.

he had a t-shirt with that design , the last time I talked to him that is the direction he was wanting to take ??http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2314957&uid=879887?

venomous_svt
02-21-2007, 12:56 PM
I think it has to have a tribute on it...period. Vinny was the stangbangerz its only fitting.

slvr87cpe
02-21-2007, 01:14 PM
how about the 2 girls w/vinnys avatar in the middle as a tribute :bigthumb

MrsAPE
02-21-2007, 01:18 PM
I'm down with anything. Love all the ideas.
I am offering my help when this comes down to pass.
I can get them out. Whatever you need.
I (usually) don't work during the days so post office trips are not a problem.
I'm offering to help...take me up on it!
Kim