PDA

View Full Version : Picture Needed Please

Holly
02-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Can someone please send me a "good" picture of Vinny's car that they took at the Cavalcade? I want one of the whole car, side view if possible. Thanks.

Send it to vchanget@fuse.net

5.0calypso93lx
02-17-2007, 04:24 PM
Holly, I'm sending you the one I took right now.

mustang8998
02-17-2007, 05:45 PM
Can someone please send me a "good" picture of Vinny's car that they took at the Cavalcade? I want one of the whole car, side view if possible. Thanks.

Send it to vchanget@fuse.net

I got one, from the side, but the posts and ropes are in it. I'll send it along.

Mr.Moontang
02-17-2007, 07:46 PM
Nancy has not down loaded the pics yet but the guy who takes the pics at the Cavalcade had a sweet front 3/4 and rear 3/4 pic of his car you can call him the place is called Eagle Productions 919-553-3579 the card might still might be in the car Holly if not he might have a list of thumb nails you could browse...

Holly
02-17-2007, 09:15 PM
Nancy has not down loaded the pics yet but the guy who takes the pics at the Cavalcade had a sweet front 3/4 and rear 3/4 pic of his car you can call him the place is called Eagle Productions 919-553-3579 the card might still might be in the car Holly if not he might have a list of thumb nails you could browse...

I just talked to John, he is mailing me a black marble plaque with two pictures of Vinny's car, and emailing me the pictures also. Thanks for your help guy, I forgot about the Cavalcade pics. Vinny and I did stop and look at the pictures of his car that Saturday night we were down there, and he was going to order them.

I appreciate you jumping on that for me, I need a good picture of his car for something special I am doing, for Vinny. ;)

mustang8998
02-17-2007, 09:49 PM
You go girl!

Anything we can do to help?

Holly
02-17-2007, 09:57 PM
Anything we can do to help?

Thanks, but I have/want to do this alone (the picture thing).

Mr.Moontang
02-17-2007, 10:58 PM
I just talked to John, he is mailing me a black marble plaque with two pictures of Vinny's car, and emailing me the pictures also. Thanks for your help guy, I forgot about the Cavalcade pics. Vinny and I did stop and look at the pictures of his car that Saturday night we were down there, and he was going to order them.

I appreciate you jumping on that for me, I need a good picture of his car for something special I am doing, for Vinny. ;)

Glad I could help.

mustang8998
02-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Thanks, but I have/want to do this alone (the picture thing).

I think we all can respect that. ;)