PDA

View Full Version : And I dont have a clue....

dedpedal
02-18-2007, 09:33 PM
Whats going to happen to this 1/2 pound burito supreme from Taco Bell. I know right now its down in my stomach fighting for gastro-intestinal superiority with the 13 pieces of cheesecake I had at the Moose Lodge. Little does the burito know that the cheesecake has allready made alliances with the platoon of beer that I sent down earlier and is ready for almost any offencive move the burito can make. Whew, Im feeling a bit peaked. Mabbe I should send down reinforcements. Ill let them battle it out for a few hours before flushing the whole war down the drain. Anyone see the 2 teurets people on a date? Its on MTV right now. HE just stands there and tics while SHE cusses him out. I can only imagine the sex scene coming up. "DDDD__DDD_DDD__DDOOO ME! " KMA MFER" Its going to be more fun than watching the hampster fall off its wheel. Id better abort and leave this chat over to the normal people.
Thanks for listening and remember kids..... Ramen noodles really do look like chinese food when you vomit it back up in the toilet. Hell you even have a flushable Wok. Now wheres that cat? Heeerrrreee Kitty kitty kitty.......

kennebellcobra
02-18-2007, 11:24 PM
I'm thinking another bathroom experience post coming soon:rolleyes:

331TwistedWedge
02-18-2007, 11:32 PM
lmao ....... your not right kevin ........

wild87stang
02-18-2007, 11:33 PM

:agree:

dedpedal
02-19-2007, 12:04 AM
I decided that the insurgents needed some backup so I sent an oversized chillito down the pipes to fight in the name of all things digestable. After a short firefight (on second thought, the hot sauce could be considered a WMD), I had to send in another company of beer (12thpack Calvary of the Keystone Light) to even things up. Apparently the illegal food differed in opinion and chose to bug out. Ive never seen so much activity in my torso since the great White Castle battle of 2000 in St Louis.

There may be more to come (or go, depending on POV) stay tuned!

PonymanfiveO
02-19-2007, 12:07 AM
12th pack Calvary....

LMAO!

Mista Bone
02-19-2007, 03:14 AM
I feel sorry for the Northern Kentucky Sanitary system.....or as you'll call it, the outhouse.

HRSEPWR
02-19-2007, 03:23 AM
LMAO!! :lol: :lol:

wild87stang
02-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Lmao :popcorn:

DeckerEnt
02-19-2007, 09:10 AM
I will probably hear the explosion at my house.
Keith

Jeff88coupe
02-19-2007, 09:34 AM
Kev....don't throw your cigerette butt in the toilet before you flush...or this may happen.
http://www.scidev.net/scidev_images/mushroom.jpg

dedpedal
02-19-2007, 09:37 AM

No , not this time. Its safe to say that I honorably discharged all soldiers involved in this conflict and Planet Kev is once again at peace with itself.
It wont be long before another major conflict begins and we can all laugh at that one.
Thanks for your support.
Wish our own govt was this efficient.

MrsAPE
02-19-2007, 11:25 AM
gawd you kill me!!

dedpedal
02-19-2007, 11:44 AM
The rumor mill has it that theres been a slight disturbance near the equator. As supreme leader of Kev's World, Im sending the remaining Chilito down to investigate. Its probably just a vacant area of the stomach that needs to be filled. If things get too reckless, I have a gallon of milk to smooth things over. Milk is the Kevs World equivalent of the UN Peace Keepers.
I guess that the workers at Taco Bell were either poorly trained as to how much a serving should weigh or they musta reallt liked us in the drivethru arguing over whether or not Jeff Gordon is gay. I ended up with an extra Chilito thats easily double the mass of a normal one and Amy got an extra piece of chicken.
As an added bonus, I asked for the hottest sauce they had and recieved a bag full of Fire Sauce. Now as I sit here emptying packets of this red butt bomb sauce into a bowl, Im wondering who will have a party for me to bring salsa and chips too?

Black Horse
02-19-2007, 12:50 PM
I think you need to call in the spy network too - those little whitey guys in the little boxes

dedpedal
02-19-2007, 01:25 PM
I think you need to call in the spy network too - those little whitey guys in the little boxes

Actualy those guys are the "Machine Gunners" for obvious reasons. The spies are fresh fruit. Nobody suspects the fruits of being spies.

DeckerEnt
02-19-2007, 01:50 PM
How about the skyline dive bombers.
Keith

bestracing
02-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Here I thought those PoP noises were coming from Shooters and all this time it was just Kevin's Bowels. LoL!!!

R825OH
02-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Hows the world everythig come out ok ?

wild87stang
02-19-2007, 10:31 PM
How about the skyline dive bombers.
Keith

Had those fellers done in on saturday!:lol:

Mista Bone
02-20-2007, 02:15 AM
before my diet (just started!) I get 3 DDT's (Double Decker Taco's) and put two fire and one hot sauce packets on each, down it with 40-48 oz of beer.

QSL or Hooters = 45 minute rule after done eating. BW3's don't bother my as much.......but I did the MAJOR mistake of eating Hooter's wings in Michigan before trying to drive home. Four hour trip took almost seven hours. I won't mention the RAWNESS from the single ply see-thru so call toilet paper.

Fire sauce doesn't make good salsa, ruins normal salsa if you add it in......I tried.

OrangeStang04
02-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Wow... How did I miss this thread... this is some funny shit...

MsBlkramair
02-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Wow... How did I miss this thread... this is some funny shit...

You said it!!

dedpedal
02-21-2007, 12:46 AM
There was no POOP involved in this story.

DeckerEnt
02-21-2007, 01:29 AM
After my wife's cooking, I have to send a few of the bud light brigade down to quell the squirmishes.
Keith