PDA

View Full Version : Liz Carroll

95redstang
02-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Liz Carroll is guilty! They just need to hang her now...

Rustanggt98
02-22-2007, 12:07 AM
wow, i just saw the reaction of her mother on the news, not hard to see where she came from. and just saw the prosecuters "paper cup" analogy, and that man should be given a pay raise :lol: burn in hell, you dirty dirty whore:evilflip:

Carl
02-22-2007, 06:05 AM
Who is Liz Carroll?

DSSKing68
02-22-2007, 07:27 AM
Who is Liz Carroll?

Some white trash skank that bound up her foster son (3 years old) and left him in his playpen to die.

I bet her hubby is shitting his pants right now....he is next to fry.

Black Hole
02-22-2007, 10:33 AM
They should just fry em all now....Amy Baker included!!!!

Hangingcogs
02-22-2007, 12:12 PM
Yeah, Amy Baker is just as guilty as the Carroll's. What happened with the poor boy, should've never happened.

I think they should take all 3 of them to that chimney in Brown County and poor gas on them like and light them up, they did to that poor kid!

95redstang
02-22-2007, 12:21 PM
Yeah, Amy Baker is just as guilty as the Carroll's. What happened with the poor boy, should've never happened.

I think they should take all 3 of them to that chimney in Brown County and poor gas on them like and light them up, they did to that poor kid!

I think Amy Baker is just as guilty...I think she helped out...Why else would you bargain to get immunity..

5.0calypso93lx
02-22-2007, 12:44 PM
I think Amy Baker is just as guilty...I think she helped out...Why else would you bargain to get immunity..

I hear that. Makes me sick that she got immunity. Is it true that I heard that she was actually Liz Carrol's live in g/f, and not the husbands?

Hangingcogs
02-22-2007, 01:12 PM
She makes me sick....

She had a chance to speak and all she could say was she would never harm a child. She didn't even say anything about Marcus.

Some people don't even deserve to have children.

95redstang
02-22-2007, 01:33 PM
I hear that. Makes me sick that she got immunity. Is it true that I heard that she was actually Liz Carrol's live in g/f, and not the husbands?

I heard that as well..I also heard that he was going to leave Liz for Amy Baker..Liz told him that if he left they would lose the money that they received for being foster parents and lose the kids..So she agreed to allow Baker to move in with them...

nkystanger
02-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Some white trash skank that bound up her foster son (3 years old) and left him in his playpen to die.

I bet her hubby is shitting his pants right now....he is next to fry.

Dont forget about she left him in the closet over the weekend while they went to a family party and then tried to get rid of the kids body down in Brown County.

If i heard right, they just said she got 65 years in prison.

JonS
02-22-2007, 01:57 PM
It really pisses me off that Amy Baker is going to get immunity.:mad:

95redstang
02-22-2007, 01:58 PM
50-life...hopefully she will be dealt with in prison..Her husband will be taken care of in prison as well..He doesn't have much hair so a wig should fit very nice....Instead of David they can call him Davida..

DeckerEnt
02-22-2007, 02:39 PM
People who go to prison for crimes against children are the lowest inmates there. Probably hear of them getting killed soon. I can pray anyway..
Keith

bobtsgt
02-22-2007, 03:56 PM
most jails have different lock ups unfortunatly. Like the ones I go to work on their equipment there is a section for murders, rapist, and low rent POS. Usually they don't let them all out at the same time casue they can't play nice. So as long as they get him for murder then he is going to find himself in the bad house. But the thing is every womans prison is worse then the males. So she will be delt with sooner in the worst way.

Mavowar
02-22-2007, 05:39 PM
My friend's dad was on the Jury. :bigthumb

FoxEgirl
02-22-2007, 05:44 PM
It really pisses me off that Amy Baker is going to get immunity.:mad:

and she still works at Bob Evans.... some family restraunt ey

8NO4CYL
02-22-2007, 06:53 PM
and she still works at Bob Evans.... some family restraunt ey

Bob Evans.... another reason why I hate that place.

untamed
02-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Which Bob Evans?

331TwistedWedge
02-22-2007, 07:30 PM
50-life...hopefully she will be dealt with in prison..Her husband will be taken care of in prison as well..He doesn't have much hair so a wig should fit very nice....Instead of David they can call him Davida..

hey watch the hair jokes, some of us are sensitive ... :D :lol: :mad:

tmotorsports
02-22-2007, 08:41 PM
I think They should Lock all 3 in a closet till they die.Then Throw Their bodys off a bridge into the river.
Let them feel what it was like.

R825OH
02-22-2007, 08:53 PM
:evilflip: Just cashin checks for kids Bullshit, Liz is gonna get the fist in jail:evilflip:

TheGirlfriend
02-22-2007, 10:41 PM
There's a special place in Hell for people like Liz and David Carroll and Amy Baker. They deserve everything and more of what's coming to them.

cobrajoe
02-22-2007, 11:17 PM
well applying logic to what the paper said, Her living with her mother in amelia now. Probably the park right there in amelia at 125 and 132. And she has no car as I know of so the only bob's I can logically think of is the one there by wally world. JMO

Does anybody have a car with questionable brakes?:evilgrin:

Driver: "Officer I tried to stop!
Officer: "Why do I not see no brake marks?"
Driver: "I can't remember which one is the brake!"( sorta like she could'nt remember during the trial when it pertained to her involvement)
Paramedic: "officer, The Id on the female say Amy "I am a POS child killer" Baker!"
Officer: "Driver, Please get your brakes fixed and have a good day!:eek: Paramedic please take a shit in her mouth and go dump her in Mill Creek!:bigthumb "

Mr.Moontang
02-22-2007, 11:17 PM
They all deserve...:HYF::dummy::AR15::boxing::squirt::punch ::fart::smokin:

95redstang
02-22-2007, 11:21 PM
The news was saying earlier that her immunity is only good for Clermont county..They can get her for abuse of a corpse in Ky..I think they can get her in Brown County as well..That's were they burned the body..Channel 12 said she could get maybe 5 years out of it though..Not nearly what she deserves

DeckerEnt
02-23-2007, 01:23 AM
I think as long as she makes it into a prison, she will never walk out.
Keith

mustang8998
02-23-2007, 08:39 PM
YES, heard today that the prosecutor, in Maysville, Ky., is looking into it. Amy Baker, maybe screwed yet. Also heard that the transportation, of a body, over state lines, (which she testified to, in court) makes it a federal case.

I know she had more involvement, in killing Marcus, but at least she will not walk free (I HOPE).

Hope both those bitches like broom handles, thats the only "wood" they'll be getting.

Now for dickhead David, hope you burn (I know your ass will) as well, BEOTCH!