PDA

View Full Version : Mutha $@&*!# !!!!!!

VuNiT3
02-22-2007, 10:27 AM
Ok, so I don't post on here hardly at all, but I am a little peeved right now. I had a problem with my credit card and I am in the process of paying it off right now. It is going through collections, which, this is for me:HYF: I should have never let it go that long, but what can I do now...it happened. I had it changed so it would come out on the 28th of this month instead of the 15th. It overdrafted my account last time, so I was super pissed. I was literally on the phone crying to the account manager about this in late January and she made sure to tell me the whole "we are in a very serious business, we record all our phone conversations with clients. There is no way we can afford to make a mistake" bullshit. So she told me they would change it to the 28th and to let her know if there were any problems, WELL...........GUESS WHAT!!! They screwed me royally and took it out on the 15th anyway!! I called and bitched, which I am pretty good at, ask Ponymanfiveo, :D I'm gonna go over and kick somebody right in the TAINT!! Luckily they are in the process of giving me a refund! :flipoff: :sukit: I feel better now, :rolleyes: until next time....

OrangeStang04
02-22-2007, 12:43 PM
That sucks Jenn... IT will all work out for ya!!

When are we gonna hit up Newport again for a night O' Drinkin???

PonymanfiveO
02-22-2007, 12:52 PM
Capital One is the devil. Let this be a lesson learned, when your done cut that sumbitch up and never get another one! Times are tight for ya right now, but I'll help ya through it babe. Love ya.:angel:

My tax money just dropped into my checking account.

Off to Cincy Speed I go!!!!!!!!!!!
:rockon:

VuNiT3
02-22-2007, 03:04 PM
Capital One is the devil. Let this be a lesson learned, when your done cut that sumbitch up and never get another one! Times are tight for ya right now, but I'll help ya through it babe. Love ya.:angel:

Awww, thanks, I love you too. ;)

We definitely need to hit up the bar scene at the Levee again, that was a blast! I have never spent so much money on alcohol in my life, but that's a whole other rant, :lol: We need to go to Turfway, that is a good time. Friday nights is $1 beers and $1 bets.

RACEME
02-22-2007, 03:24 PM
You two need to get a room.

Maximus
02-22-2007, 03:27 PM
Bout time Jen got her butt in here:bigthumb

Matt, does she get to drive the Stang when ists done?:D

VuNiT3
02-22-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and answer for him...heck yes I'm drivin it. As soon as he teaches me how to drive a stick.

Maximus
02-22-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and answer for him...heck yes I'm drivin it. As soon as he teaches me how to drive a stick.

Uhhh, I'll leave that statement alone:eek: :lol:

VuNiT3
02-22-2007, 03:35 PM
I knew I should have said no perverted comments:nono: :rolleyes:

Carl
02-22-2007, 04:39 PM
You don't know how to drive a stick?? Wow..didn't see that coming..HAHA

dedpedal
02-25-2007, 07:37 PM
You don't know how to drive a stick?? Wow..didn't see that coming..HAHA

Last I heard, Matt doesnt have a stick to teach her with.... lol

MsBlkramair
02-26-2007, 12:17 AM
It's all in the wrist! ahaha Had to add my 2 cents on that one.

I traded in my auto ws6 last spring for a manual ws6......never driven a stick shift before either. But I was not about to let my hubby take over the car.....so I made myself learn it in 3 days and took downtown by myself (into Clifton) on day 4 to prove to myself I could drive it. Now, he cannot take my car because I can drive it too!

VuNiT3
02-26-2007, 10:47 AM
It's all in the wrist! ahaha Had to add my 2 cents on that one.

I traded in my auto ws6 last spring for a manual ws6......never driven a stick shift before either. But I was not about to let my hubby take over the car.....so I made myself learn it in 3 days and took downtown by myself (into Clifton) on day 4 to prove to myself I could drive it. Now, he cannot take my car because I can drive it too!

I know how to drive a stick, it's the timing of it all I need to get down. I'm good on a straight stretch, it's the stop and go and hills that get me. There is no such thing as a smooth take off with me, I like to peel out from a stop. I'll get it, and maybe if I'm lucky Matt will let me take his car down the strip:evilgrin: :pump: