PDA

View Full Version : New Job!

cobraman302
02-23-2007, 07:21 PM
Well just in case anyone is looking to refinance their mortgage, or buy a home, I just got a job with Nationstar Mortgage. We specialize in non-prime lending, including self employed people with no income verification, or first time home buyers, lower credit scores, bad credit history, and the list goes on. So if you or anyone you know of is looking for something of that nature let me know and I will do the best I can to get you the best deal we can possibly get you, or just answer some questions you may have. You can message me and I can give you my phone number. Thanks guys.

Holly
02-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Well just in case anyone is looking to refinance their mortgage, or buy a home, I just got a job with Nationstar Mortgage. We specialize in non-prime lending, including self employed people with no income verification, or first time home buyers, lower credit scores, bad credit history, and the list goes on. So if you or anyone you know of is looking for something of that nature let me know and I will do the best I can to get you the best deal we can possibly get you, or just answer some questions you may have. You can message me and I can give you my phone number. Thanks guys.

We need to talk. I'll pm you some information. Thanks.

DeckerEnt
02-23-2007, 09:39 PM
I have a question. What could you do for someone who's credit score was over 800. What gets better? Rates, Fees, what?
Keith

cobraman302
02-23-2007, 11:41 PM
Yeah just message me anytime Holly. With a score over 800, which is rare and very high, you will get better rates depending on what you are trying to achieve, and depending on payment history, income and such. But our fees would stay the same if you have no income verification or if you have w2's showing 200k a year and a 800 FICO. But I can get those fees cut down (aka basis/origination fees =closing costs in a sense. )

ihave1sweetride
02-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Sent you a PM, looking to get a good rate, i'm self employeed, having a hard time getting a good rate with little to no CC, due to my 1099's not having a weekly check :(

Let me know what you can do!

cobraman302
02-27-2007, 09:36 PM
PM'd you back Ihaveonesweetride.