PDA

View Full Version : Freakin' Thieves

'92Stang
02-24-2007, 03:13 PM
As some of you know. I had to have a horse put down weds. I am also trying to save a 3 y.o. paint horse with colic. I've pretty much lived in the barn with a sleeping bag, lawn chair, and torpedo heater all week. Well thursday night some PIECE OF SHIT decided to steal my quad from right in front of my barn. I'd been using the quad to get back and forth to the house. I hate a low rent thief more than anything. Whoever took it knew where to find it, and i'm sure had been here riding before. I've always let people park here, and ride on my trails. Those days are over!! The Bitch of it is my neighbor has been staying in the barn for an hour or so, so i could catch an hour of sleep. (he's 6'4", and goes 280). He was in the barn, and i was in the house, and i heard the quad fire up in the driveway, and go down the road. I figured he'd ran home for a minute. Five minutes later i go to the barn. He's there. Quads gone. Damn thief had a set of balls. Be on the look out for an 04 yamaha 660 raptor(blue)

bobtsgt
02-24-2007, 03:23 PM
oh shit that sucks Mike. I'll tell Angie's bro to watch out for it.

Pops Fun
02-24-2007, 03:56 PM
Low rents...

ihave1sweetride
02-24-2007, 09:06 PM
Mike that sucks! My brother has had problems with those low rent people breaking in to his cars... He had to finally put a camera out in the front yard to keep people from stealing stuff..

If you need anything let us know... we will keep our eyes out for the 4-wheeler!

Mista Bone
02-24-2007, 09:52 PM
something I miss about my parents hometowns......RESPECT for others property!!!!!!

RANT about Thieves......and missing my dads hometown

Earlier this year I was up to Crooksville, OH to deliver Xmas gifts and always stop into the "Jolly Bar" for a roast beef sandwich and a beer.

First thing I heard from the owner......"damned redhead sumbitch"....I corrected him to "redhead son of a redhead sumbitch"........

Dad's been gone for 11 years, but small town folk look after each other.

Oh yeah, there was a crack problem, some old 'shiners patched that up with buckshot.

Old Timer: "Son, you ever seen the gullys being filled by a reclaimed strip mine?"
Crackhead" "No, why would I go up there?"
Old Timer: "Did I asked if you were willing to go. Stay in town much longer and we'll take you up there and PLANT you in the gullys"

DeckerEnt
02-24-2007, 10:59 PM
That's the way to handle a problem right there.

Ryan218
02-24-2007, 11:36 PM
keep checking craigs list, ebay and stuff for your parts.

RyanR
02-25-2007, 11:44 AM
damn that sucks mike my grandma lives out there and i know theft is a big problem. i will def keep my eye out i would also contact the police because they might pick the guy up riding down the road or in private property

mustangboy
02-25-2007, 12:08 PM
You may also want to contact some of the local shops to keep an eye out for it. I know Racers Edge out on the eastside of town deal with alot of salvage title bikes and quads so you may want to a call into them to look for it.

'92Stang
02-25-2007, 02:11 PM
Yea, I called clermont county that night and filed the report. I also contacted Jason, and Terri @ Racers Edge...I can't wait to find the low rent that stole it. Whoever has it would be stupid to ride it around here. Half of the county has ridden here at some time or another, and knows my quad. If I find the P.O.S. i'll be using my bobcat to bury something other than a horse:mad:

'92Stang
02-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Here's a couple pics. Thanks, Mike

FoxEgirl
02-25-2007, 04:13 PM
that really bites.
hope you find it. ill keep an eye out. everyone around here has quads.
good luck

wht_stang
02-25-2007, 05:09 PM
one thing in this world i cant stand is a low life thief

ponyboystroker
02-26-2007, 03:04 AM
sorry to hear about all of your bad luck recently. Hopefully things turn around for you soon.

DeckerEnt
02-26-2007, 08:36 AM
Lets do a house to house search. We need some flash bangs, a large crow bar, an armored vehicle, chain to rip doors off, police uniforms, blanks for my AR-15, tear gas, LOL.
Or you could just put up wanted signs all over describing the situation.
Keith

dedpedal
02-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Good luck with finding it. Ill keep an eye out as I drive around.

ADaughen
02-26-2007, 10:52 AM
Heck, even up in New Bremen they were breaking into the barns and stealing the quads.

My old boss had four of them, he found some meth head trying to steal one without the keys. They were parked in behind a bobcat in a locked barn. :o

His neighbor had been hit a few nights before.