PDA

View Full Version : People wanting wiring done

quik lx
02-25-2007, 12:02 PM
I've gotten ALOT of response for people wanting wiring done to thier cars, from just installing line locks, to engine bay clean-up's, to complete wiring of race cars. I love doing this and cant wait to help all you guys out, but I need the SERIOUS people to PM me a phone number with a name so I can keep all you guys straight. I've started a journal type thing so I can schedule you guys in 1 at a time. This spring will be busy with the UMTR just 5 weeks away I'll be racing 1 weekend a month and I have to work 1 weekend a month, luckily I have alot of free time through the week. Craig I got you covered and Brad (atbracn) I got your number also, the rest of you PM please.

For you guys with the time/knowhow to do it yourself I have a ton of pictures of our 2 stangs plus a few that have already been done for reference. I do have a complete powerpoint with step by step for the engine bay, but I need to get Someone over here to convert it to a PDF. I know it's been takin me a while so be patient, this job can be done in just a few hours and needs hardly any tools, so dont worry about putting your car back together and having to take it back apart, you just need to remove the front wheels, splash sheilds, and rad supports to completely hide the wiring.

Also I will be donationg a portion of the price I charge back to the site to help with operating cost

Thanks again guys, Joe

theyallslow
02-25-2007, 12:36 PM
Justin(Comaro86shocker) and ryan told me to give you a call, I would like to have you get some things done for me on my 86. I would like a clean engine bay. I will call you about it so.

638-3882
Bryan

dsmawd350
02-25-2007, 03:53 PM
wanna hide all the wiring and shit on ma CHEBY

atbracn
03-11-2007, 03:49 AM
Joe i understand you are busy just give me shout when you get time.I don't plan to have my car done till hopefully july. thanks