PDA

View Full Version : "An American Legend"

Bluecrew07
02-26-2007, 12:36 AM
you know how tv and pictures advertising The Mustang...how the say "An American Legend" does anyone actually know what the Legend is???

FoxEgirl
02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
what?

YouGotJunk
02-26-2007, 12:41 AM
what?

yeah im kinda lost too...I mean the whole reason why mustangs are popular or known as being a legend is because I own a few...some people seen me driving a few and just thought that they must be the coolest things around for me to been seen in one!!!! :cool1: :D :lol:

Bluecrew07
02-26-2007, 12:42 AM
yeah im kinda lost too...I mean the whole reason why mustangs are popular or known as being a legend is because I own a few...some people seen me driving a few and just thought that they must be the coolest things around for me to been seen in one!!!! :cool1: :D :lol:

I guess ive always wondered what it means maybe if i ask ford they will know

FoxEgirl
02-26-2007, 12:43 AM
i dont know what you are talkin bout kid. ford will know what now? why the mustang is American? Im lost...:confused: :confused: :confused:

YouGotJunk
02-26-2007, 12:44 AM
I just told ya...If you call Ford dont meantion my name or anything cause then they'll start bugging me and trying to get ahold of me to do commercials and such for them..I just dont have the time right now!

FoxEgirl
02-26-2007, 12:45 AM
I just told ya...If you call Ford dont meantion my name or anything cause then they'll start bugging me and trying to get ahold of me to do commercials and such for them..I just dont have the time right now!

:lol: :lol:

Bluecrew07
02-26-2007, 12:45 AM
i dont know what you are talkin bout kid. ford will know what now? why the mustang is American? Im lost...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Yes Ford advertises the Mustang as...."An American Legend" and i want to know what is the "American Legend"

FoxEgirl
02-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Yes Ford advertises the Mustang as...."An American Legend" and i want to know what is the "American Legend"

:confused: :confused: :confused:
Josh, im so lost right now. What are you talking about??????

YouGotJunk
02-26-2007, 12:52 AM

Just everything about the mustang. It's been around for years and has brought joy to many lives. It's the car that represents Ford's sportcars lineup. It's just a car that anything can be done with as far as being a daily driver, a car for just weekend cruises out enjoying our freedom, and can be a very respectable racecar on any track whether it be 1/4 mile..road courses..or any other type of track. Really though...I think it's because of me still!!!! :D :lol:

SMOKE
02-26-2007, 01:10 AM
It's not an actual title of anything, they are just saying the car itself is an "American Legend" due to the history of the Mustang itself, kind of like baseball is an "American Past-time." If you call Ford, they are going to be about as confused as everybody else on here!!! :lol:

mach_u
02-26-2007, 08:46 AM

quik lx
02-26-2007, 09:05 AM

Stop smokin crack and get a girlfriend...once you see a vagina you'll understand what the american legend is:D

Black Hole
02-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I'm with AJ..... :dunno:

jlt2006
02-26-2007, 09:31 AM
I have to agree with AJ also.

Although I understood what you were tryin to ask.
Smoke pretty much covered it.

Bluecrew07
02-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Stop smokin crack and get a girlfriend...once you see a vagina you'll understand what the american legend is:D
I have a girlfriend. Just like the new mustangs...they say "The Legend Lives On..."

FoxEgirl
02-26-2007, 03:26 PM

:confused: :dunno:

and i would help him understand what the legend is for mustang how??

im not following you here.:confused:

VuNiT3
02-26-2007, 03:33 PM
:confused: :dunno:

and i would help him understand what the legend is for mustang how??

im not following you here.:confused:

My understanding of this is that the vagina is the "American Legend." But I have been known to be wrong, so correct me if I am.:bigthumb

theyallslow
02-26-2007, 03:34 PM
I dont know if i should laught at somone, or be just as lost.

VuNiT3
02-26-2007, 03:38 PM
:lol: I get the mustang itself is the American Legend. But as far as the topic above goes, I believe the "downstairs" is coming in a close second:pump:

mach_u
02-26-2007, 03:49 PM
:lol: I get the mustang itself is the American Legend. But as far as the topic above goes, I believe the "downstairs" is coming in a close second:pump:
I love my Mustang as much as the next guy - but if I had to choose... :pump: will always come first! :bigthumb

Mr.Moontang
03-11-2007, 10:45 PM
Wow.... I don't know what to say about this thread!

Stangman
03-11-2007, 11:30 PM

Me either... I've tried to think of something to say, or how to explain it... but i cant, i just cant...

Josh, all i know, is when i see the commercials and here that phrase, i almost instantly think... '68 Bullitt mustangs, '69-'70 boss's and mach's, and '71-'73 boss's and mach's... now those are some lengends for ya :bigthumb

Imagin back in the 60's and 70's all the street stories about racing, no matter how far-fetched some of them could be, those are legends, and an oldschool badassed mustang from that era, also a legend, like your dad tellin ya a story about a wicked-fast car he may have had before you were spawned, thats a legend...

think about that.

venomous_svt
03-12-2007, 12:16 AM
:confused: :screwy: second that

Camaro86SHOCKER
03-12-2007, 01:29 AM
some things were just never meant to be asked. its just kind of an assumed answer. i mean its an american car that has alot of history...what more do you want?
Please dont ever ask us the meaning of life next...

BigBadStang
03-12-2007, 10:19 AM
the legend also has to do with the mustang spawning the "pony car" on april 17th, 1964.
were it not for ford and the mustang, there wouldn't be any camaros or firebirds for us to destroy! :lol:

OrangeStang04
03-12-2007, 05:16 PM
My understanding of this is that the vagina is the "American Legend." But I have been known to be wrong, so correct me if I am.:bigthumb

I think that would be incorrect... for the Vagina did not orginate in "America".... more along the lines of Pangera in what ever it was in prehistoric times...

OrangeStang04
03-12-2007, 05:17 PM
some things were just never meant to be asked. its just kind of an assumed answer. i mean its an american car that has alot of history...what more do you want?
Please dont ever ask us the meaning of life next...

Which came first, the Chicken or the Egg?

untamed
03-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Now that is a good question Nick....HHHHMMMMMM, but I have no answer.:lol:

untamed
03-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Wow, Im at 1000 posts.