PDA

View Full Version : Haha... E-Bay Scammer gets it from Da Judge!

OrangeStang04
02-26-2007, 06:57 PM
This one is a funny one... and the plaintiff's daughter is kinda hot!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtBiT-loplg

SMOKE
02-26-2007, 08:45 PM
I watched that on TV the other day! Dumb ass lady! :HYF:

Rick93coupe
02-26-2007, 08:47 PM
haha.. justice is served!

69428SCJ
02-26-2007, 09:16 PM
it's not a scam if it says they're bidding on a pic...it's dumbasses fault for not reading the "fine print". However, the plaintiff's daughter is definitely hot

cstreu1026
02-26-2007, 09:38 PM
I see both sides of it and I agree she is stupid for not reading the fine print, but on the other hand that blond cow is a predatory low life feeding on unsuspecting and trusting individuals. She got what she deserved!

boosted 98
02-26-2007, 10:14 PM
either way, i would still have a threesome with the mom and doughter!

92coupe
02-26-2007, 10:33 PM
either way, i would still have a threesome with the mom and doughter!

:agree: :pump: :sukit:

Black Horse
02-26-2007, 10:58 PM
That was funny, this world needs more judges like Judy - get rid of all the frivolous BS - too bad she could throw the deadbeat in jail!

Rick93coupe
02-26-2007, 11:39 PM
it's not a scam if it says they're bidding on a pic...it's dumbasses fault for not reading the "fine print". However, the plaintiff's daughter is definitely hot

I don't give a fizzuck if its legal or not, thats dead wrong no matter how you look at it. Nobody in their right mind is paying over 400.00 for a picture of a set of cell phones, so the people knowingly took advantage of other people. This reminds me a lot of the scam where someone listed a plan to get rich, send him a dollar and he'll show you how. He sent them back a letter that said "Get a job". Its no different from scamming old people out of their retirement.

dedpedal
02-26-2007, 11:52 PM
It wouldnt surprise me to see that they were both scam artists taking advantage of the fat that they get paid from a fund and set up the scam right from the beginning. Id still do both of the mother and daughter tho.

beefcake
02-27-2007, 11:01 AM
that was frickin great!

COOP
02-27-2007, 09:17 PM

It also states that the product weights 4.90 ounces and the piece of paper does not weight that much, therefore she did not send what the auction states

HRSEPWR
02-28-2007, 08:28 PM
I'm sorry, what was that video about?? All I saw was mom daughter threesome.. :sukit:

Mavowar
02-28-2007, 08:48 PM
All I can say is to anybody who does not think this is a scam, I have some prestine land in the Sahara. Should you read everything YES!!!! Can people slip stuff in there to confuse buyers YES!!!SHould they,only if there ethics are subpar. Items have certain value ranges and I don't care if you can sell paper for 500.0 becuase you are a slick talking salesman it doesn't make it right. What goes around comes around.....:HYF: That fat heffer got what she deserved. I would assume that falls in the line of Price Gouging which is against the law.......

tmotorsports
03-01-2007, 03:00 PM
I bought a 10# nitrous bottle off ebay a couple years ago cheap.and when i got it it was an empty bottle of nitrous oxide octane booster.I was pissed.The only good thing about it was the auction was from a guy is ashland kentucky which is less than a 2 hour drive for me.So i got his contact information and called him.Explained it real simple refund my money or I'am getting in car and coming down there and taken it out of your ass and you can keep the cash.He paypaled it back to me within the hour.
These scammers need shot.

Badfbdy
03-04-2007, 12:33 PM
#1 Reason i don't buy eBay imo

RIXXX93GT
03-06-2007, 12:39 AM
Come on guys, how can you honestly think this wasnt a scam. I dont care how cute you get with the wording, it was meant to deceive...period, it worked and obviously these low lifes have found the only thing they are good at and thats running from an honest days work.