PDA

View Full Version : Local Resturants that Cateror?

ihave1sweetride
02-27-2007, 12:33 PM
Does anybody have any idea of local resturants that cateror, or would be able to cateror at least 200-250 people, for a wedding?

Looked in to some cateroring companies but there food just doens't seem all that appetizing (sp).

I was thinking like Olive Garden, but not sure?

Any suggestions? or anybody had experience with any of the local resturants?

Mr.Moontang
02-27-2007, 12:47 PM
Chik-fila

fst 5pto
02-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Depends on how much you wanna pay... I know Montgomery Inn does.... mmmmmm.....

Black Horse
02-27-2007, 12:52 PM
There are quite a few good caterers in town. Thyme Savor in Hamilton has excellent food.

Of course you could always dial 347-1111!

fst 5pto
02-27-2007, 12:56 PM
Chik fil a has really good party trays.... sorry im getting ready to go eat lunch and all this food is sounding good lol

YouGotJunk
02-27-2007, 01:00 PM
check with James (5.0calypso93lx ) here on the board. I think I remember him saying his mom or someone else he knows runs a cateroring business!!

ihave1sweetride
02-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Not looking for cateroring business. i am looking for resturants that cater.

I think i want more than just chiken for the wedding. Thanks for the input guys!

95redstang
02-27-2007, 01:48 PM
Boston Market does...

331TwistedWedge
02-27-2007, 02:22 PM
Boston Market does...

I was getting ready to say the same thing "Boston Market" ... Killer Food ... Turkey, Chicken, Ham, Meat Loaf, Prime Roast and tons of sides ............

SS ETR
02-27-2007, 06:09 PM
ROSS PIZZA

738- ROSS

GOOD STUFF

ponymom05
02-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Smoky Bones, Pompilio's

FireStang02
02-27-2007, 11:41 PM
Not looking for cateroring business. i am looking for resturants that cater.

I think i want more than just chiken for the wedding. Thanks for the input guys!

When was the last time you looked into a caterer? They aren't exactly all sandwiches and fried chicken nowadays. Many have real chefs on their staff and can make gourmet meals. I suggest you check around. They are a better bargain than most restaurants.

Rustanggt98
02-27-2007, 11:50 PM
my dad owns Golden Rule Catering in Amelia. A few members on the board have had the food (dyno day at the old shop) and they catered SleepyGT's wedding. If you have decided on a restaurant already then thats fine, but i suggest you give him a call and let him know what you are looking for. We have done everything from drop off meals to delivering plates to congress and senate members to their table. They can do pretty much whatever you want, there is no one menu you have to adhere to.

www.goldenrulecatering.com :bigthumb

FoxEgirl
02-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Ang we went to Newport the other night for dinner. (Finally) It was this restraunt that has been in the paper twice now. And oh my god - It was the best Italian food ever! I'm sure you have heard of it - Pompillios. And why I'm sayin this is because I picked up what I thought was a menu but it was actually their cateroring menu!! Girl - this stuff is the shit!! You gotta check the menu out online and it is soooo good! Its family food and decently priced. You gotta check them out!

OrangeStang04
02-28-2007, 06:15 AM
Hooters!!! Beer and Wings!!!!

mach_u
02-28-2007, 08:47 AM
Hooters!!! Beer and Wings!!!!
Of course you would need to get their servers to serve the food too... :D

ihave1sweetride
02-28-2007, 09:45 AM
my dad owns Golden Rule Catering in Amelia. A few members on the board have had the food (dyno day at the old shop) and they catered SleepyGT's wedding. If you have decided on a restaurant already then thats fine, but i suggest you give him a call and let him know what you are looking for. We have done everything from drop off meals to delivering plates to congress and senate members to their table. They can do pretty much whatever you want, there is no one menu you have to adhere to.

www.goldenrulecatering.com :bigthumb

Looked at the site, more expensive then the other places i have found... I am just trying to find the best deal and good food... it's hard to explain what i want for my food, i just don't want something typicall that most catering companies have.

ihave1sweetride
02-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Ang we went to Newport the other night for dinner. (Finally) It was this restraunt that has been in the paper twice now. And oh my god - It was the best Italian food ever! I'm sure you have heard of it - Pompillios. And why I'm sayin this is because I picked up what I thought was a menu but it was actually their cateroring menu!! Girl - this stuff is the shit!! You gotta check the menu out online and it is soooo good! Its family food and decently priced. You gotta check them out!

I'll check it out. are you working tonight?? I can swing by and get the menu from you to look at, or are you coming over to Quiznos tonight?

ihave1sweetride
02-28-2007, 09:47 AM
Of course you would need to get their servers to serve the food too... :D

Food alright (i'll think about it) .. i don't know about having that "trash"... oh I mean those girls that don't ware much in clothes at my wedding... :tongue2:

FoxEgirl
02-28-2007, 11:23 AM
I'll check it out. are you working tonight?? I can swing by and get the menu from you to look at, or are you coming over to Quiznos tonight?

i didnt keep the cateroring menu =( sorry lol
heres their website
http://www.pompilios.com/catering.htm

TheGirlfriend
02-28-2007, 10:12 PM
There's a place on Beechmont called Melia's Kitchen. It's right in between Wendy's and Taco Bell. We've used them before and it's good and reasonably priced.

Mr.Moontang
02-28-2007, 10:18 PM
There's a place on Beechmont called Melia's Kitchen. It's right in between Wendy's and Taco Bell. We've used them before and it's good and reasonably priced.

It's in the same parking lot as Extreme sound.

ihave1sweetride
03-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Thanks i'll check it out!!