PDA

View Full Version : It's a wonderful life...

e5shea
03-01-2007, 02:57 AM
...wouldn't it be, if we were in high school and our mommy's and daddy's bought us a new f*ckin' car and then continued to try and buy our love by buying us anything we wanted to put on the damn thing. And then, after The Fast and Furious is over and we suck the f*ckin' popcorn butter off our fingers, we go drive around hunting for a race (Particularly something American). Then we record it on the camera our parents bought us too. Post it on the web like we're some badass that our 400hp civic beat a stock Mustang.

So here's a question for those bitches....If my mom and dad ponied up for a 67mm TT kit on my GT...would you still want to race? Probably not till you went home and told your parents how "I know you bought me a turbo, but I have to have a 200 shot of nitrous, I'll be the only kid without it, and I NEED IT" Then you might not tape the race, but talk about how you spanked me because you dropped it into 3rd on the highway while I was already on my exit coming home from work.

For all those little suck nut faggots... get job, a life, and some pussy (especially if your the bitch in the passenger seat jackin' off your buddy while you take the video!!!)

Silver Bullet
03-01-2007, 03:41 AM
Sounds like your taking something way to personal.... thats life... spank who ya can and move on....:popcorn: heres some popcorn for you... SMILE

e5shea
03-01-2007, 04:07 AM
Sounds like your taking something way to personal.... thats life... spank who ya can and move on....:popcorn: heres some popcorn for you... SMILE

nah, just generally speaking. Sometimes I think my posting privelages just need to be revoked after a certain hour. Maybe a posting curfue, because this late I've either been up way too long, or I'm drunk. I happen to be stuck on 3rd shift working a double in this instance.

thanks for the :popcorn: though:bigthumb

Silver Bullet
03-01-2007, 04:11 AM
I'm on thirds also, know what you mean..... and have to do OT in the morning... usually about 3 times a week, so I really know how you feel. LOL

Next time you owe me the popcorn... extra butter please... lol

ponyboystroker
03-01-2007, 05:09 AM
Probably not till you went home and told your parents how "I know you bought me a turbo, but I have to have a 200 shot of nitrous, I'll be the only kid without it, and I NEED IT"

Almost, but they would be asking their parents for Nawz. :lol:

02mingryGT
03-01-2007, 08:24 AM
400 HP civics are few and far between. And in the end they'll end up Too Fast and Too Furious wrapped around a tree. Take solace in that.

NXcoupe
03-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Adam, there won't be much to touch your car here soon, and you have the satisfaction of knowing you bought and paid for everything yourself. I feel where you are coming from though.

Maximus
03-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Sometimes I think my posting privelages just need to be revoked after a certain hour. Maybe a posting curfue, because this late I've either been up way too long, or I'm drunk.

Nah, you have alot to learn about drunk ranting and posting young Grasshopper. Stick with it, they will get better:lol: :bigthumb

dedpedal
03-01-2007, 12:45 PM
Even tho Craig is semi retired, he still has it now and then.

DeckerEnt
03-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Just ask Kevin, Dedpedal.Do it before 5:00 though. LOL
Keith

Maximus
03-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Even tho Craig is semi retired, he still has it now and then.

Pffft. oh I stil have it, Im just to politically correct to let everyone know how I really feel....Most of the time:chicken:

e5shea
03-01-2007, 02:27 PM
I think my point comes across a bit better when I'm simply tired. When I'm drunk it's hard to make a coherint sentence, even if you can sort through the 15 times I use the word "fuck".