PDA

View Full Version : So Ive been excercising

dedpedal
03-01-2007, 12:40 PM
No, not physicaly. My doctor told me to quit smoking, drinking eating red meat ect. Then she said some morning excersises couldnt hurt, but why take the chance? So on to the meat of the story.
As some of you might remember, I took a pretty good thump to the thinking bucket a few years ago and my mind has been steadily slipping. I cant remember things that I know I should and it brings me pain to work that hard to remember them. So Ive started excercising my memory capacity. Last night, I had the munchies after dinner was over and was trying tothink what was in the kitchen that would satisfy my hunger afterall, dinner was just a frozen salisbury steak with corn and taters (how the hell does anyone get full on this?) I knew there was something on the stove that caught my mind when I was nukro waving my frozen dinner but couldnt remember what it was. I vowed to sit on that couch and remember for myself what it was instead of simply going and getting it. It took me about 15 minutes to get it. I could close my eyes and almost visuize it on the stove. Finaly, like waiting to pee in the cup for work, it came to me GIRL SCOUT COOKIES! Im a sucker for GS cookies. I have to walk away from them before I hear her voice asking if I want some yummy delicious morsels of heaven that fund so many good things for the GS of America. So, apon remembering, I get to go get them and reward myself for a job well done. I havent had any cookies in a long time and that made them all the better. I felt like royalty having my tea and biscuits (no, not THAT Biscuit, Im saving him for extreme hunger). As I woke on the couch this morning around 5am due to the thunderstorms marching across our fair land, I notice that I had left a few in the bag. I mamde myself remember my name without looking at my drivers licsense and finnished the bag. Now I need to get ready for work and cant remember where my pants are and Im out of cookies!
Would it be a bad thing to show up in my heart covered boxers that say "I love you" on them?

Jeff88coupe
03-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Got any Thin Mints:drool:

DeckerEnt
03-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Thin mints are the best.

cstreu1026
03-01-2007, 04:02 PM
Got any Thin Mints:drool:

It just isn't the same around work this year without everybody in a thin mint coma after lunch.

Pops Fun
03-01-2007, 05:01 PM
One more thin mint..:lol:

cin_mustang
03-01-2007, 06:20 PM
It's those damn samoas for me!! I say I'll eat just one and then the box is gone and then I wish I could forget. At least forgeting crap can make the guilt go away. I just gotta find the positive in losing my mind!

Black Horse
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Peanut Butter Samich Cookies for breakfast........

They say you can freeze GS Cookies so you can have them later....they never make it to the freezer

R825OH
03-01-2007, 07:05 PM
Frozen thin mints yum they rock the wife bought 6 boxes dammit and i've been eatin a sleeve aday guess i should ride the bike hmmm

wild87stang
03-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Girl scout cookies mmmmmmmmm........ so good cant stop eating them!

Stangman
03-02-2007, 12:01 AM
thin mints!! and crushed thin mints in ice cream!!!

Maximus
03-02-2007, 12:02 AM
I have some for sale if anyone needs some.:)

dedpedal
03-02-2007, 12:55 AM
Dont you dare put them on the counter. Ill be buying cookies instead of parts.

YouGotJunk
03-02-2007, 01:09 AM
MMMMMM....COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! do you take credit on the cookies??? LMAO

dedpedal
03-02-2007, 01:32 AM
MMMMMM....COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!! do you take credit on the cookies??? LMAO

cash on the barrelhead! Are you that dumb or have you molested young girls out of their cookies?

Silver Bullet
03-02-2007, 01:36 AM
Yeah I have several boxes around my house.... go figure....

YouGotJunk
03-02-2007, 02:00 AM
cash on the barrelhead! Are you that dumb or have you molested young girls out of their cookies?

If I was half as dumb as you I still wouldn't run around saying stupid shit like that...go get ya another one ya drunkard!

dedpedal
03-02-2007, 02:06 AM
If I was half as dumb as you I still wouldn't run around saying stupid shit like that...go get ya another one ya drunkard!

WHOA! sounds like guilty feelings being manifested....:popcorn:

YouGotJunk
03-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Nope not at all. I just dont go around saying or kidding around about stuff like that. That's alot lower I thought even yourself would go.

dedpedal
03-02-2007, 02:13 AM
You know better than that.

YouGotJunk
03-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Ah nothing personal against you. It just irrates me talking or hearing about that kinda stuff. I think everyone's that convicted of a crime like that should be hung on the spot with no questions asked...

OrangeStang04
03-02-2007, 09:23 AM
My .02 cents..... The girl Scouts have to lace their cookies with some type of addictive reagent... possibly coke??? You eat one and the box is gone the next minute...

cin_mustang
03-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I believe it!! It's kinda like walmart. You know that "warm breeze" that blows on you when you walk in the door. That's actually some agent that makes you give them all of your money.:HYF:

MrsAPE
03-02-2007, 10:51 AM
starts off with a rant about losing his mind. turns to girl scout cookies. then we're on to doing wrong things to little girls for their cookies. then we move on to coke in them girl scout cookies to walmart and that breeze.
GAWD I LOVE THIS PLACE!!
For the record..I have always wondered about that warm air breeze. I think your right. AND peanut butter patties chilled!! mmmmmmmmmm We bought way more than we needed.
Heads up...they will be selling them in front of stores this week!! You can be strong!! You can walk by without buying some. Yeah right!

PonymanfiveO
03-02-2007, 01:12 PM
I believe it!! It's kinda like walmart. You know that "warm breeze" that blows on you when you walk in the door. That's actually some agent that makes you give them all of your money.:HYF:

LMAO!:lol:

Gene
03-02-2007, 01:43 PM
They say you can freeze GS Cookies so you can have them later....they never make it to the freezer

Sometimes they do...I found a box of Thin Mints in the back of the freezer back in August...it was kind of like when you reach into the pocket of your winter coat in October and find a $20 bill. :)

That box didn't last the day.

DeckerEnt
03-02-2007, 02:22 PM
I have 2 neighbor children in the girl scouts. It is like the ultimate hook up.
Keith