PDA

View Full Version : I got another mustang

80 hate
03-01-2007, 11:30 PM
I had a 88Gt for a few years and like a dumb ass sold it. Well i pick up my new mustang tomorrow. I say new but the car is a 94 vert.
Ive been looking for a few weeks now and looked at a few on this site for sale. But when i saw this one i had to buy it. I had a budget of $7000 for the car and everything I wanted to do with it. I didnt want much just the best of both worlds. A car that looks good and sounds good, and i could take to the strip if I wanted ,yet something I could drive everyday if I wanted. I saw alot of cars that could do one thing or the other and the ones that could were out of my price range.
So let me tell you what I got. 1994 mustang GT vert The car has a cobra R hood, cobra R wheels, saleen light bar, the inter, is a 10 out of 10, New top with glass back window, New alarm with GPS tracking, the body is a 9 out of 10, the motor is a GT40 creat motor that was installed by a shop in Chicago called Street Stuff( one of my really good friends owns the shop) Tremic trans with a king cobra clutch, 373 gears and FMS drive shaft. The best part of is this car has AC and the cruze works.(I know but i like this stuff) Oh and did i forget to say the car comes with a 1 year warranty.
Hope to get some pics up this weekend

$5800 out the door I dont think I did bad

mustangboy
03-01-2007, 11:38 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal!! Congrats and welcome back to the mustang world.

DeckerEnt
03-01-2007, 11:39 PM
You did good. What are you going to do to it?
Keith

Walter
03-01-2007, 11:51 PM
Cool. I got some stainless headers and some mufflers that would be real nice on that vert!

80 hate
03-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Well the first thing I want to do is take it E2O for a base line run. I want to go down with some people so i can get some diffrent ideals on it. So let me know the next time you guys go...Thanks

Pops Fun
03-02-2007, 08:46 AM
Hey another vert owner....

:postpix: