PDA

View Full Version : You won't believe it but it is true.

DeckerEnt
03-03-2007, 02:43 AM
I left my house tonight at around 9:00 to come down to my shop and work on the Pile. A little while later, Kevin showed up and we proceeded to swap out the rear shocks for the ones I got from Brian. I had a 12 of Keystone in the fridge and Kev brought a few after going to alexandria for a few.
Air shocks suck but we got them off in one piece and if anybody wants them you can have them for a case of Keystone.
So me and Kevin are bullshitting about everything and while I am putting the rear tires back on the pile, Kevin is silent for a minute. He is barfing out the door of my shop. I couldn't believe it till I saw the vomit stuck in his beard and he proceeded to turn on the water hose and rinse off the vomit from my entry door to the shop. It was funny as hell.
I was keeping up with him beer for beer. There is 2 left in the fridge now.
We have been meeting at my shop for years and drinking ourselvs into a drunken stuper for so long that this made me wonder what's wrong with Kevin. I know the list is long but to have him get sick, it is just not usual.
Usually it is me who passes out on his couch.
Well, after Kevin left, I still had to pull the pile out of the shop and park it in the back. And pull the work truck in so I raised the shop door and pulled the pile out and then had an idea. I drove it up the street a few houses and turned around. I then did a good long burn out in 2nd gear and just as the tires hooked, I saw the hood flip up onto the windshield. Then the top of the hood left and the frame of the hood fell back down on the car. I had to laugh cause I had consumed about 8 Keystones at this point.
I parked the Pile and went across the street to gather what was left of my hood. I layed it on the car and figured I would fiberglass the top on next time I was at the shop drinking with Kevin. I love Friday nights...
Keith

PonymanfiveO
03-03-2007, 03:04 AM
Oh MY GOD!

thats great.:rofl: :cheers:

higgy87
03-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Thats some funny as shit!

dedpedal
03-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Dont know what hit me, but it was sudden and unstoppable as Rosie at Golden Buffet. Either way, I had room for another beer or two afterwards.Im thinking that it was the huge fish sandwich I had. I need to give up lent for lent.

DeckerEnt
03-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Just got down here to the shop and checked on my car. I managed to pull the battery terminal off the battery before I left last night so I couldn't have been too gone. My hood is in 2 pieces now. And a huge scrape across it from where it hit the ground. I am going to have to test my fiberglass skills to put it back together.
Checked the fridge and there is only 1 left so last night was pretty fun.
Keith

MrsAPE
03-03-2007, 11:41 AM
Dont know what hit me, but it was sudden and unstoppable as Rosie at Golden Buffet. Either way, I had room for another beer or two afterwards.Im thinking that it was the huge fish sandwich I had. I need to give up lent for lent.

fish and beer dont mix well..unless its beer battered fish. :D

PonymanfiveO
03-03-2007, 12:48 PM
so basicly the two of you drank a case of beer in roughly three hours?

Jeezus!

Mista Bone
03-03-2007, 12:57 PM
I think Kev got a head start before he got there.......

1 case, two people, three hours. Seems about right :)

Esp. watered down Keystone Light or Beast Light.......

YouGotJunk
03-03-2007, 01:07 PM
I guess you guys both got obliviated and still got in your and drove home.....Thats not cool guys...Thats how we lose friends :HYF: one for Keith..:HYF: another for Kev

dedpedal
03-03-2007, 01:50 PM
I walked Rob.

DeckerEnt
03-03-2007, 02:20 PM
I lost the hood just putting the pile away. I sobered up before I drove home. I'm not that stupid.
Keith

DeckerEnt
03-03-2007, 02:31 PM
so basicly the two of you drank a case of beer in roughly three hours?

Jeezus!

More like 5 hours give or take.
Keith

ricmcusa
03-09-2007, 11:46 PM
LMAO THE FISH WERE TRYING TO SWIM UP STREAM????:lol:

Mista Bone
03-10-2007, 01:33 AM
oh shit, now thats funny!

Faced with Kevin's bowels they decided......

"HELL no I'm not going out down there, I'm headed out the way we came in!"

and then the thoughts of Vinny VS. Raccoons comes to mind........Kev you've got a story to type :)

bobtsgt
03-10-2007, 09:41 AM
damn keith. it could have been worse

kennebellcobra
03-10-2007, 09:51 AM
Man, that sucks, kind a funny though. Hope you can salvage the hood.

DeckerEnt
03-10-2007, 10:05 AM
I can't decide to buy a 2 inch cowl hood or try and fix the 4 inch. I have trouble seeing over the 4 inch so buying another may be the way to go. Any one got a 1 or 2 inch cowl hood laying around??
Keith

Mavowar
03-10-2007, 09:06 PM
I can't decide to buy a 2 inch cowl hood or try and fix the 4 inch. I have trouble seeing over the 4 inch so buying another may be the way to go. Any one got a 1 or 2 inch cowl hood laying around??
Keith

If you don't need a 4 inch cowl hood why get another? Kind of like getting 4 inch exhaust when you only need 2.5 inch IMO. It only looks good on a car that needs it. 2-3 inch looks more smooth IMO anyways.......

BTW I lost a FiberGlass Grabber maverick hood in a simliar manner. Showing my engine off to somebody and was in a hurry. Got drawn away from the frt of the car and forgot to put the hood pins in. No latch. Fairfax cop I knew was behind me on wooster Pike So I got on it a tad. Hood came up and cracked the rear edge off two spots and cracked around the hinge inserts. He was more scared than I was. I was pissed 500.00 plus shipping down the tube. No hood that summer. So I bought a custom 3 inch carbon fiber cowl hood(1 of 10) for 700.00 plus shipping. No more hood pins for me long live the factory latch.