PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHA!!

VuNiT3
03-06-2007, 04:15 PM
This may not be as comical to all of you as it was to me, seeing as to how I was here to enjoy it in person. I work at Gold's Gym, and there isn't really much to do to keep myself coherent during the day, except for the internet and witnessing other people's mishaps at the gym. As I sit here browsing through the cyber world, I hear this awful screach and loud thud behind me. :eek: ..........................I was kind of scared to turn around, but hearing something like that was kind of like witnessing a train wreck, you don't want to watch, but you just can't help but look.

I finally get the feeling back in my legs (from sitting indian style for so long) and turn around to see this 16 year old kid's face and body print on the mirror behind the treadmill:lol: :lol:I'm lookin around trying to find him, he was still sitting a little dazed on the floor at that point. The treadmill went into lock up mode, and tossed him like a rag doll against the mirrors. THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN ALL DAY. Maybe you have to sit here all day like I do to appreciate that sort of thing, but either way it was fuggin hilarious. I cackled so loud when it happened, but damn it, that ROCKED:rockon:

chuck
03-06-2007, 04:42 PM
thats good,.....UT OH SPLAT.....:lol: hes lucky he didn't go thru the glass.....

ffmueller81
03-06-2007, 04:59 PM
just like the shick razor commercial....

I have also seen it happen, but it was against a brick wall, and yes, it was one of the funniest things ever

PonymanfiveO
03-07-2007, 01:27 AM
poor kid.

your mean

dedpedal
03-07-2007, 03:00 PM
I couldnt get a treadmill moving fast enough to do that. At my fast paced walking speed I still have a minute or two to realize things have stopped and stop walking myself....
Just wait till you see one of those serious weight lifters gut himself from excertion. Even I say "EWWWWWW"