PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Ken @ MD

ponymom05
03-06-2007, 11:36 PM
Took the Buzstang down to MD this afternoon to get it diagnosed and see why it was running so crappy. Ken checked it out, put on a new tune, dyno'd it, it runs better than ever now. 290HP at the wheels, I was pleased with that. I wasn't sure I was gonna get it back from Craigels and MoreMPH!! Fortunately, I was able to offer them the PowerStroke in trade! It's easy to get to those deisel guys!! I can't wait to get to the track. But I'll have to wait 2 weeks to get there as they are going to be doing some performance work on the F-250 I bought last weekend - new tow rig for us, accomodates the baby seat!

Thanks again Ken, you're the best. Have a safe trip.

Cathy

PonymanfiveO
03-07-2007, 01:26 AM
I seen the Duracell rig at the hike school when I went past today...sweet :bigthumb

I cant wait to go for a ride in the BuzStang this summer. Craig said it rocks out now.

ponymom05
03-07-2007, 06:59 AM
I seen the Duracell rig at the hike school when I went past today...sweet :bigthumb

I cant wait to go for a ride in the BuzStang this summer. Craig said it rocks out now.

My office is in the high school, you'll see it there a lot. That's where I hide out!!

BTW - thanks for the use of your truck last Sat.

VuNiT3
03-07-2007, 10:03 AM
You know, why let the Mustang just sit in the parking lot of the high school while you're working? Matt and I will just take it so it doesn't get abused up there. ;) :evilgrin:

ponymom05
03-07-2007, 05:18 PM
You know, why let the Mustang just sit in the parking lot of the high school while you're working? Matt and I will just take it so it doesn't get abused up there. ;) :evilgrin:

Nice try Jen!!! He was actually refering to the new rig being at the school. NO way would I park the stang there, too many craaazzzy teenagers.