PDA

View Full Version : I SOOOOO love QSL

dedpedal
03-07-2007, 01:19 PM
BAHHHH Id rather stayed home with my head under the cats litterbox. I get so tired of dumb people. To set the mood and scenery Ill give a breif description of the area I was working in today. The rear bar area. Got it? GooooooD! your not as dumb as the people who work there. No less than three low rent/low paid workers had to comment that I was "doing it wrong". Do these multi college degree minimum wage earners really think they are being funny ? OR original? I guess so because it gave them the biggest laugh they could muster thru all three front teeth. Then theres the mexicans. I dont know if theyre there legaly and at this point I simply dont care. I wouldnt tint there car since I was there if they paid me a grande and bought my cerveza for the day. The next idiot asks the most inteligent question yet... "Is that a film or a spray? I thought is was supposed to be a film." This she says as Im cleaning the window and there film laid out all over the bar which shes leaning on. "Its like magic " I had to reply. "After I clean the window, the film will jump from the bar whaere its laid out and attach itself to the glass. Obviously intrigued, she HAD to wait and see this. Somewhat dissapointed was she as I climbed down off my ladder and picked up a piece of film and installed it. No magic here, just a guy who knows what hes doing.
The ONLY person who offered anything to test my sanity was a bartender. I guess they have to give them a bit more IQ points. She asked how much of the sun was reduced with the film I was installing. Wouldnt you know it, after dumb, dumber and dumbest, my brain capacity has been reduced to that of a lobotamized serial killer and I didnt have an answer...

AND WE WONDER WHY THE SERVICE IS SO BAD????

Have a laff on me, its all in fun.
Kev

Ranger50
03-07-2007, 01:24 PM
Amen. Proof some people shouldn't breed, much less breathe.:confused:

R825OH
03-07-2007, 01:44 PM
How Dew ya dew that there a... miester ?

Black Horse
03-07-2007, 02:00 PM
You just can't fix stupidity

Black Hole
03-07-2007, 02:11 PM
There is a HUGE difference between Dayton and Milford......ya'd think it would be the other way around.... :dunno:

dedpedal
03-07-2007, 02:15 PM
And to think that some people bitch that they have to order at the kitchen at Dickmanns. Most of the time, those guys will bring our food out to us. If they are swamped, of course we have to get it ourselves. Even then the service is better and I think the wings are as good or better than QSL.

bestracing
03-07-2007, 02:57 PM
After reading the whole thing this thought came across my mind....

<Bartender's thought>The dude does this for a living and doesn't even know whats he's installing.....Wow.

Just kidding with you Kev. :lol: I've been in those situations before and towards the end you just want to grab the next persons throat that repeats that same stupid question.

Mista Bone
03-07-2007, 04:31 PM
She asked how much of the sun was reduced with the film I was installing

Kev: Eternal Darkness, the apocolayse is coming once I put this tint up!

The only QSL (yet to goto the Milford one) that I got great service at, was Polaris for a Honda meet. Joe'e, Ryan and me got our own table.

I tried tinting once, back window of a S10 p'up, likely the easiest window of all. Yep, got it stuck togther. Vowed to never touched the stuff again.

theyallslow
03-07-2007, 06:26 PM
the service in milford is shit, but the food is so good. and they are so damn dumb over there.

cstreu1026
03-07-2007, 07:33 PM
yup service there sucks! Make me so happy everytime I go the one in Dayton. Yes there are people who have wings as good as theirs but I love their sauces.

Mavowar
03-07-2007, 09:36 PM
After reading the whole thing this thought came across my mind....

<Bartender's thought>The dude does this for a living and doesn't even know whats he's installing.....Wow.

Just kidding with you Kev. :lol: I've been in those situations before and towards the end you just want to grab the next persons throat that repeats that same stupid question.

The Best Thing to do is id you can't dazzle them with the truth......Dazzle them with BullShit.

Holly
03-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Even then the service is better and I think the wings are as good or better than QSL.

I had wings at Dickmann's on Sunday, I wasn't crazy about them, they were very sloppy for one thing. But I brought home the ones I didn't eat, and I heated them up last night, and they were actually a lot better! I think the wings soaked up some of that sauce.

They are still not better than QS&L though, I haven't found any wings I like better than Pennsylvania Premium Garlic at QS&L, those are the yummiest. Vinny felt the same way, except he loved the Louisiana Lickers (too spicy for me!).

I want to try Nuck N Futts or whatever that place is called with you guys some Tuesday. Not this coming Tuesday, we have Hooters on Wednesday, my belly doesn't like all that grease two nights in a row. :barf:

VuNiT3
03-08-2007, 12:59 PM
I have been wanting to go to Nuck n Futts myself. One, because it is called Nuck n Futts, and two, because of the wings. I'm not a very hard person to please when it comes to wings. We need to make a play date to go up there sometime after next week:chicken: :D

cstreu1026
03-08-2007, 12:59 PM
Nuck N Futts is pretty tasty, but I think QSL is still better.

VuNiT3
03-08-2007, 01:11 PM
:fna:

Ranger50
03-08-2007, 02:24 PM
Mmmmmmm.... Now yalls got me wanting some Atomic & Buckeye BBQ wings. Bastards.

Black Hole
03-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I had wings at Dickmann's on Sunday, I wasn't crazy about them, they were very sloppy for one thing. But I brought home the ones I didn't eat, and I heated them up last night, and they were actually a lot better! I think the wings soaked up some of that sauce.

They are still not better than QS&L though, I haven't found any wings I like better than Pennsylvania Premium Garlic at QS&L, those are the yummiest. Vinny felt the same way, except he loved the Louisiana Lickers (too spicy for me!).

I want to try Nuck N Futts or whatever that place is called with you guys some Tuesday. Not this coming Tuesday, we have Hooters on Wednesday, my belly doesn't like all that grease two nights in a row. :barf:
Crossroads..... ;)

(We're going on Sunday afternoon if you're interested...)

Mista Bone
03-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Stay AWAY from the Hot BBQ sauce at Crossroads. I got lit up good, could only eat 6 wings, Ryan ate one and got the hiccups. Yet to try Dickman's wings, but at BW3's I'd get 10 hot BBQ and 5 of the hottest wings, no problems there.....

dedpedal
03-08-2007, 06:39 PM
Just let us know Holly. Amy has gotten addicted to the trivia next door but I can ask her if she can skip it once. That or we go eat at KNF early enough that she can go play trivia.

MsBlkramair
03-08-2007, 11:28 PM
We need stupid people throughout our day.......it makes us feel so much better about ourselves!!! lol

BTW Kev......I may be hitting you up for some (dark!) window tint for the TA soon. We want it done by spring for sure. You up for that? i will pm you soon probably.

dedpedal
03-08-2007, 11:31 PM
We need stupid people throughout our day.......it makes us feel so much better about ourselves!!! lol

BTW Kev......I may be hitting you up for some (dark!) window tint for the TA soon. We want it done by spring for sure. You up for that? i will pm you soon probably.
Sure thing. Its getting warmer out and I can use Keiths garage more often now. Gimme a call and we'll set it up for a saterday.

MsBlkramair
03-09-2007, 02:43 AM
^ SWEET!

glassman
03-09-2007, 12:29 PM

Have them mix hot w/ garlic, crispy, extra wet :bigthumb

Holly
03-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Kevin - thanks for the coupon! Me and my mom put it to good use today, we got a to-go order from QS&L. Pennsylvania Premium Garlic.... yummy. Mom thought they were hot though. :rolleyes: I'm glad I didn't order her Golden Garlic. :lol:

dedpedal
03-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Thats great Holly! Im glad you put it to use.