PDA

View Full Version : cause for throttle sticking open

jlt2006
03-07-2007, 06:38 PM
06 Mustang GT
I am getting P2104- forced idle and P2111 -throttle stuck open.
What could the posible causes be?
Hell its a fly by wire system.

Anyone have any information about this, please send it my way.

Blackballed
03-07-2007, 08:54 PM
I would give Ken @ MD a buzz he might have an idea what is going on. Is it only throwing the code when you are at WOT?

firestang70
03-08-2007, 07:28 AM
hey jlt try be putting the stock tune back on, check it for the same codes. Then load your custom tune back on and see if that takes care of the issue.

bobtsgt
03-08-2007, 11:22 AM
you may also want to check over on modulardepot.com and modularfords.com for some info.

ffmueller81
03-09-2007, 02:52 PM
By any chance did you check actuator on the butterfly's for the fly by wire?? That might have came out of adjustment when you were screwing with it. It would make a noise like an old printer when you turn the ignition on if was out of adjustment??

I don't know..... just a shot in the dark Hahahahaha

Black Hole
03-09-2007, 02:59 PM
What are your mods?

Have you had the car tuned?

If so, who did it and when?

And if tuned, have you added any mods since the tune?

jlt2006
03-09-2007, 04:04 PM
FF ........ hehehehehe

Black Hole,

It was tuned by Ken at MD about around June or July. And not other mods since.

I was putting on the 3V plate nitrous system. And planned to take to Ken next week for a new tune and to put on full SFC's.

Until today, see ffmuelers post, I had not had anyone else there when I started the car. But since he was there today, I was able to have him start it and I could be in front listening to the noise this thing was making and I think it is the TB actuator. Making a lot of noise that I had not heard before this all started.