PDA

View Full Version : Volleyball anyone?

ihave1sweetride
03-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Ok, so i know i started a thread like this last year, but it didn't go anywhere. talked to several girls tonight that said they would be interested, so i am looking for at least 4-6 more females for a female league sand volleyball. Looking in to the sand leagues at Cherry Grove Bowling lanes (not sure what they call the place).

It's going to be through the week at night, are there any females out there that would like to join if so what nights would be better? I was thinking Mon, Wed, or Thursday??

I will be calling the sand place hopefully sometime this week to find out about pricing and dates.

Please post up if your interested!!

Also if there are guys that want to play we can also start a co-ed league, let me know!!

Volleyball is a good way to release some anger in the ball and drink beer with friends... I would love to have some of my fellow bangerz out to join us!!

DeckerEnt
03-07-2007, 09:50 PM
Dickman's sports bar here in Northern Ky has sand vollyball. They have leagues but no idea on women's only. They are right across the street from my shop and I see alot of women headed in with gym bags so... Call em. Don't know the number right now. Will post it tomorrow.
Keith

331TwistedWedge
03-07-2007, 10:02 PM
co-ed naked volleyball?

TheGirlfriend
03-07-2007, 10:14 PM
I would love to play volleyball on Monday nights. I just spoke to Nancy(Scoobyblu) about a league we are going to play on Mondays starting in the next week for 6 weeks. It's indoor, but I would love to play sand. Let me know. We might even get Scott out there! Now that's something I'd like to see!!!

bobtsgt
03-07-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm sure many people will pay good money to see Scott hit balls for a couple of hours :lol:

Mr.Moontang
03-07-2007, 10:23 PM
Don't hold your breath... But I will come support the team!!!

theyallslow
03-07-2007, 10:27 PM
Don't hold your breath... But I will come support the team!!!

well If i get to see the girls in bikinis, I will support the team too.

Kelly Pelrine
03-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Ok, so i know i started a thread like this last year, but it didn't go anywhere. talked to several girls tonight that said they would be interested, so i am looking for at least 4-6 more females for a female league sand volleyball. Looking in to the sand leagues at Cherry Grove Bowling lanes (not sure what they call the place).

It's going to be through the week at night, are there any females out there that would like to join if so what nights would be better? I was thinking Mon, Wed, or Thursday??

I will be calling the sand place hopefully sometime this week to find out about pricing and dates.

Please post up if your interested!!

Also if there are guys that want to play we can also start a co-ed league, let me know!!

Volleyball is a good way to release some anger in the ball and drink beer with friends... I would love to have some of my fellow bangerz out to join us!!

Ill let ya know as soon as i find out my schedule, hopefully i can play! It was nice meeting ya tonite! Dont kill me, but i did forget your name, sorry im terrible with names lol

-Kelly :dummy:

ihave1sweetride
03-08-2007, 08:08 AM
It's alright Kelly... I'm Angie... I'll pencil you in.

Sherry and Nancy i'll add you to the list...

Still need some more girls, any one else out there interested???

I left a message for the "Setters" sand volleyball place last night to find out about the schedule and pricing. I'll let you know once they call me back.

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-08-2007, 09:55 AM
I love sand volleyball! How late does it go in the evenings? How much is it? I used to play at Setters on Friday nights, that was fun. I am interested and I'll talk to my sister because she likes it too. It'll depend on how late it is. I'm not too picky on a night, Tues, Weds, or Thurs would probably be good.

ihave1sweetride
03-08-2007, 10:11 AM
I love sand volleyball! How late does it go in the evenings? How much is it? I used to play at Setters on Friday nights, that was fun. I am interested and I'll talk to my sister because she likes it too. It'll depend on how late it is. I'm not too picky on a night, Tues, Weds, or Thurs would probably be good.

They are sending me a letter in the mail for the pricing and dates. Once i get the $$ i'll let everyone know.

games start at 6:15, 7:30 and 9pm i believe.

I think we will probably play either Monday or Thursday, it's the women's 6's league C, unless we want to get really competive and go in to a higher league :) i wouldn't mind.

Let me know if your sis wants to play...

that means we are at 5/6 players will still need 2-3 more girls for subs when people can't make it, or on vacation.

Mr.Moontang
03-08-2007, 10:16 AM
Just posting for Nancy... She goes out with her mom on Thursday nights.

ihave1sweetride
03-08-2007, 10:29 AM
Just posting for Nancy... She goes out with her mom on Thursday nights.

ok.

nothing is set in stone yet.... i'm getting the paperwork mailed to me for the informaiton, so as soon as i receive it i'll have all the details, nights, prices, etc. then we can all get together and decide if it will work or not.

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-08-2007, 10:45 AM
Sounds good, let us know when you get the info and I'll talk to my sister. Do you know what the dates for the season are?

ihave1sweetride
03-08-2007, 10:52 AM
I think they said first or second we of April is when they start. i think second session starts first week of june.

ihave1sweetride
03-12-2007, 08:14 AM
price is $300(total) for a season 6 weeks. So depending on how many people we have split it, example: if we have 8 people it would be 37.50 a person, and we can alternate players.

If we want to play on Tuesday or Wednesday's or Friday's we will have to play co-ed.

What do you girls think?

Any guys out there want to join and play co-ed with with us??

TheGirlfriend
03-12-2007, 08:35 AM
I'm in for Tuesday nights. I'm sure Nancy will, too. At least I hope she will. :rolleyes:

ihave1sweetride
03-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Tuesday is fine with me!

Rachel and Kelly would you guys be able to play Tuesday night?

I'll have to double check to make sure there is women's league, if not we might need at least 1 or 2 guys to play with us... ;)

bobtsgt
03-12-2007, 11:27 AM
I would play except I have welding classes.

Mr.Moontang
03-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Tuesday is fine with me!

I'll have to double check to make sure there is women's league, if not we might need at least 1 or 2 guys to play with us... ;)]

Nancy said she would play, and if you need at least 1 guy she suggested Nick that way it feels like an all girls team.

ihave1sweetride
03-12-2007, 11:48 AM
]

Nancy said she would play, and if you need at least 1 guy she suggested Nick that way it feels like an all girls team.

Nick... :lol: that's a good one. I think he's in school until mid May...

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Yeah, I could probably do Tuesday's...I still have to ask my sister if she wants to play, I forgot to this weekend. AJ would probably play with us, but he can't do Tuesday's.

Camaro86SHOCKER
03-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, I could probably do Tuesday's...I still have to ask my sister if she wants to play, I forgot to this weekend. AJ would probably play with us, but he can't do Tuesday's.

sister huh? single? lol

I'll come in support of the stangbangerz girls volleyball team...

mach_u
03-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Yup. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays are out for me as I am busy playing ninja! http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/images/smilies/ninja2.gif

OrangeStang04
03-12-2007, 05:12 PM
if you need at least 1 guy she suggested Nick that way it feels like an all girls team.

Dude... how did I get drug into this???

Kelly Pelrine
03-12-2007, 06:30 PM

I might, i still have to work out my schedule. Was hoping to nail it down this weekend but got too busy, hopefully i will know soon!

ihave1sweetride
03-12-2007, 06:40 PM
If we play on Tuesday night we will need at least 1-2 guys to play with us, they only have co-ed leagues, unless you want to play all female in co-ed.. they normally don't care... just can't have more guys than girls....
Let me know what you guys think, i'll have to get the entry form back to them by 4/13 with a deposit.

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-12-2007, 09:50 PM
I talked to my sister and she was all for playing, so that makes two of us! Hopefully we can get a night picked here soon. I'm for all girls, but whatever is cool, it'll just be fun to play again!

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-19-2007, 03:24 PM
So what's the scoop with volleyball? My sister and I are ready to play!

ihave1sweetride
03-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I need to get a few more def. to play.

Everyone post up if you are playing.

TheGirlfriend
03-19-2007, 08:23 PM
I'm still in for Tuesday nights!

ihave1sweetride
03-19-2007, 09:04 PM
So i'll start the List:

Angie
Sherri
Rachel
Rachel's Sister
Nancy

We needs a couple more players??

ihave1sweetride
03-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Bump!

Are we all good to go on this one, I'll be sending the Dep. in on Wednesday!

Kelly Pelrine
03-22-2007, 09:45 AM
For now ill have to say no :( my schedule is too coo-coo right now to give a definite

ihave1sweetride
03-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Kelly maybe you can sub one or two nights for us?? When ever you can get it in your schedule... No big deal.

Jen (FoxEGirl) your playing right?

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
It'd be good to have at least 6 people. If Jen plays, we'd be good. I'll see if I have any other friends that want to play. I'm looking forward to it!!

ihave1sweetride
03-22-2007, 11:01 AM
I think i can convince my friend Kim to come play with us some nights. we can also have males play too. I believe we will end up in a co-ed league.

Kelly Pelrine
03-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Kelly maybe you can sub one or two nights for us?? When ever you can get it in your schedule... No big deal.

Hey Ang...yea i might be able to. I just never know where im going to be, my schedule changes all the time & id hate to say yes for sure then have to bug out, like usual haha.

ihave1sweetride
04-02-2007, 08:46 PM
OK, so i need a Yes or No from all that want to play. i need to make sure we have a team that is committed to play Tuesday nights.

Games are at 6:20, 7:15,8:10, 9:05 and 10:00 (one or two games a night depending on how many teams on in our league).

Spring Season starts April 30-June 17, Summer Session starts June 25- August 17

I think we should try just one session to see how it goes then we can sign up for Summer and/or Fall too.

Session is 8 weeks 7 weeks of 3-game matches and the 8th week is tournament (normally 1 and out).

I would like to get the deposit in Friday, if we are good to go! Let me know!!!! I'm looking forward to having some fun in the sand!!!

TheGirlfriend
04-02-2007, 10:05 PM
I'm still definitely in.

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-02-2007, 11:47 PM
I am definitely in! I will double check with my sister tomorrow.

Kelly Pelrine
04-03-2007, 01:22 AM
Sorry hun im gonna have to say no, just too much goin on with my crazy schedule to be a definite :(

ihave1sweetride
04-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Sorry hun im gonna have to say no, just too much goin on with my crazy schedule to be a definite :(

It's cool Kelly... maybe you can swing by and sub, or just come for a beer with us afterwards?

We still need at least 3-5 more girls.... subs, you wouldn't have to play ever week if you didn't want to!

It's all for fun, we can teach those that want to play that don't know how!

Cherry Blossom
04-07-2007, 11:54 AM
OK, so i need a Yes or No from all that want to play. i need to make sure we have a team that is committed to play Tuesday nights.

Games are at 6:20, 7:15,8:10, 9:05 and 10:00 (one or two games a night depending on how many teams on in our league).

Spring Season starts April 30-June 17, Summer Session starts June 25- August 17

I think we should try just one session to see how it goes then we can sign up for Summer and/or Fall too.

Session is 8 weeks 7 weeks of 3-game matches and the 8th week is tournament (normally 1 and out).

I would like to get the deposit in Friday, if we are good to go! Let me know!!!! I'm looking forward to having some fun in the sand!!!

Count me in! Can't wait for this to start!

ihave1sweetride
04-15-2007, 03:00 PM
We are all signed up for Tuesday nights... I don't have the time of our first game yet, but we start week of April 22 i believe. We have to play in the co-ed league cause there is not an all women's league... the guy that runs it said it wouldn't be a problem if it's all girls. but if there are any guys that want to come join us let me know. It's going to be about $30. a peice for the 1st season.

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-16-2007, 07:51 AM
Cool! I'll let my sister know, should be fun!!

ihave1sweetride
04-21-2007, 03:48 PM
First game is 5/1 not sure of the time yet, will have later on this week!!
Anyone can come watch, or join, i'm sure we'll need a few extra players!!

REDHOTGTGIRL
04-22-2007, 12:37 PM
Sweet! I'll let my sis know. You said $30 right? I'm ready to play in the sand!

bobtsgt
04-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Yes $30 a piece.

ihave1sweetride
04-25-2007, 08:53 PM
Our first game is at 6:20 this coming Tuesday night! Mark your calendars... anyone else can come join and sub if you like!!

FoxEgirl
04-25-2007, 09:27 PM
angie i mite be down for this i dont have a job now *yikes* so ill try to do my best to make it. is it an all girls thing or coed?

Bluecrew07
04-25-2007, 10:58 PM
angie i mite be down for this i dont have a job now *yikes* so ill try to do my best to make it. is it an all girls thing or coed?

coed would be fun

ihave1sweetride
04-26-2007, 07:13 AM
We are playing in a coed league... they don't have an all girls league on tuesday night. Jenn we'll need you Tuesday night. Josh you can play too.... I'm sure we'll need some subs.

Bluecrew07
04-26-2007, 09:49 AM
I wanna play

ihave1sweetride
04-26-2007, 09:53 AM
I wanna play

$30 you can play all games with us!! We will need you so we'll have enough players

bobtsgt
04-26-2007, 10:02 AM
play Josh. It will be fun. I'm thinking about doing the 2nd round since classes end in 4 weeks.

Bluecrew07
04-26-2007, 10:09 AM
$30 you can play all games with us!! We will need you so we'll have enough players
what time Tuesday nights?

ihave1sweetride
04-26-2007, 10:13 AM
This week it's at 6:20, i'll get the schedule tuesday. all other games will be either 6;20 or later.