PDA

View Full Version : Car Fax Reports.

DeckerEnt
03-08-2007, 12:49 AM
In my quest to find out more about my vert, I signed up for Car Fax. I had unlimited reports for 30 days. It cost me 25.00 or so. I offered it to you all and ran 40 reports. Is this something that you all like to have access to or could you care less? I could do it again and do the same deal. You send me the vin number in a PM and I run it and send it back to you in a PM. It worked out pretty well last month. And since I sign on many times a day here, I could run them at will.
What do you all think?
Keith
Doing my part for the family...
PS..Leave this thread in General so all of you can read it and respond. Thanks.

dedpedal
03-08-2007, 08:58 AM
I think its a good idea Keith. It will need some sort of pruning to make it work as well as the proper OK from Holly. Definately something to keep in mind for the future.

kennebellcobra
03-08-2007, 12:05 PM
Sounds cool to me:bigthumb

DeckerEnt
03-08-2007, 01:05 PM
This will NOT be something paid for by SBZ or Holly. I think I can afford 25 bucks for the unlimited plan per month. It is just something I can do to help SBZ be a better place. A lot of people get a lot of stuff through this site from parts to whole cars. I want to do my part. I will do it on a month to month thing. Will sign up this weekend.
Keith

Holly
03-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Let me discuss this with the other administrators. It does not sound like a problem to me, but like I said, we will be making all decisions as a group (of 4). We'll get back to you in a bit.

I think it's nice of you to offer to do this for people. ;)

Holly
03-08-2007, 04:55 PM
Alright, you can go ahead and start doing this for people, as long as it is not-for-profit. I think this is very nice, and will help a lot of people out. Hey, I might hit you up for a car fax report on one of my vehicles in the near future. ;)

Thanks guy.

DeckerEnt
03-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Thank you. I will do this probably tomorrow so you can start sending the vin #s this weekend. Send them to me in a PM and I will reply with a PM.
Keith