PDA

View Full Version : MGW order. Who wants in??

bobtsgt
03-09-2007, 03:07 PM
I am thinking about ordering a shifter from MGW for my car and was wondering who else has been thinking about it. I figured to save on shipping that I would put one big order in and have it all shipped to one place. I just talked to the owner and he said that based on 10 shifters ordered that he would only charge $8 for the whole box. You could come by my place or I can meet you wherever when they come in. I'm willing to do this because they do not have any vendors and ship direct from them. They must be paid for upfront before I can order. There is no real set deadline yet on the ordering but I was thinking about a month from. Post up if you are interested in this and we can start the process up. Thanks.

Bob

heres the site to look at them. http://www.mgwltd.com/mustang_shifter.shtml

Slick88GT
03-14-2007, 11:55 PM
Those look like really cool shifters. I checked out the website and it said shipping was only 8 dollars per order. It seems like everyone would go through a big hassle to meet you somewhere, give you their money, then wait for it to be shipped to you only to save 8 dollars. I understand you mean well but for 8 bucks I'd rather order it from my chair and wait for it to show up at my house.

Foxxx5oh
03-15-2007, 10:32 AM
damn, if i can come up with the money somehow i will be all over this! unless someone wants to get me an early birfday present...LOL

bobtsgt
03-15-2007, 11:19 AM
I was thinking of it as more of a eastsider thing where I can meet up with whoever. I know some cheap people that would this offer up. $8 is $8 anyway you see it.