PDA

View Full Version : FS: 90 Mustang GT 5speed *wrecked*

tangerinebeast
03-09-2007, 09:34 PM
Well i basically totaled my GT a few weeks ago and have no time to finish paying it off and keep a car that cannot be driven on the roads. Though it is not worth fixing the car does come with a CLEAR title with 25k? miles but motor looks to have 125k. every part of the car has been damaged besides the driver side fender and the hood. the front bumper is fine but has alot of work to make it look smooth and new.

the good
5.0 perfect shape leaks oil A/C works well P/S works well
has the following new components
valve cover gaskets
frpp 9mm blue plug wires
ford cap and button
plugs

only mods to car
hedman headers 1-5/8 primary stock collector good shape bought used
after market h-pipe two cats gutted
flowmaster mufflers but tail pipes are junk
k&n drop in filter

rear end is stock and still good 2.73 gears

i will clean the seats and interior up from all rain and mudd that got in it after the wreck the seats had no rips and were in perfect shape and fucntioned like new

sunroof is still in good working condition needs some seals leaked every once in awhile

the bad will be shown in the pictures the car had no rust at all and was near straight and perfect minus paint

i was putting this up for offers right now til i have time to get pictures up this weekend and that will be tomarrow afternoon or sunday afternoon

feel free to call and meet up i am in the Milford area it is at my fathers shop and i have no room for this. i will be willing to part out as long as the complete drive train is sold first

call my cell 513-633-5333
or text my other cell 513-969-2373

thanks for looking
Jeff

tangerinebeast
03-10-2007, 02:53 AM
forgot to add that this car can be driven around the parking lot

the tranny and clutch are perfect shape and work flawlessly

the smog pump locked up for some reason after the wreck unsure why but we took the belt off of it and the motor runs fine normal sounds just needs a new smog pump or just a shorter belt

i will return the call i got tomarrow

thank you

DeckerEnt
03-10-2007, 03:09 AM
Looking forward to some pics. How did you wreck it?? Was it rolled or what?
Keith

tangerinebeast
03-10-2007, 09:34 AM
i went to pass someone in the rain and turned back into my lane and it hydro planed and went backwards through a wood fence and up on a stump and against a tree the fence went through the back of the car and dented the top of the hatch and roof missed all of the interior and hit me in the back of the head lol. but the stumped pushed the latch for the hatch in and all of that stuff...sounds worse than what it was but it is bad enough all of this happend at like 40-45 and coasting not accelerating

blowncobra
03-10-2007, 01:03 PM
Pm Sent

tangerinebeast
03-10-2007, 01:10 PM
i will be getting pictures today

tangerinebeast
03-11-2007, 02:57 AM
im and going to keep the car til further notice

sorry for the quick decision on my part
and thanks for the interest if you sitll need something keep posting it up and i will get back at you depending on if i find a shell to swap everything to or if i need to part it out to get the money i need to get out of it