PDA

View Full Version : This was unexpected...

xandman1988
03-10-2007, 01:08 PM
So I was at school yesterday and we have a computer lab lady who helps kids with anything for research and stuff. Well id say she's about 60 and shes really nice and if you were to picture her driving a car Id think it would be a 90's Corolla or something. So some kids I was with in the computer lab were talking about cars and they asked her what kind of car she drives. Well she tells us a black blazer and were just like o thats cool. Well later on I look out at the teachers parking lot and there is a slammed black blazer with air ride suspension with big chrome rims and a flame paint job. The thing is immaculate inside and out. I was like omg, so I went and asked her if that was hers and she said yeah it was hers and she said she even took off the windshield wipers because it never sees rain,lol. Ill try to get pics one day and post em up. I just thought it was the weirdest thing ive ever seen to see a lady like her drivin that kind of car. :lol:

DeckerEnt
03-10-2007, 01:14 PM
You never can tell about people untill you actually talk to them.
Keith

plated
03-10-2007, 01:21 PM
i had a teacher that flew a plane in form indiana daily to evendale. he was a fuckin prick and wished his plane would sputter out in midair :lol:

Ryan218
03-11-2007, 12:59 AM
my wood shop teacher has some cool cars...2 trans am's and a 92 LX hatchback....he said he would would be driving that come spring...

ponymom05
03-11-2007, 01:31 AM
Never count out the old lady Grandma types, some of us drive really cool cars - note the avatar here! ;)

xandman1988
03-11-2007, 11:38 AM
i had a teacher that flew a plane in form indiana daily to evendale. he was a fuckin prick and wished his plane would sputter out in midair :lol:

Omg, he flew a plane to work :lol: