PDA

View Full Version : Cincinnati meetings?

jaystang44
03-10-2007, 05:13 PM
I am normaly on mustangforums.com but could never could find anybody from cincinnati. After finally finding someone from cincinnati they sent me to this forum saying there are a bunch of people from cincinnati that hang out in here.

I just recently bought my 2002 GT about 4-5 month ago and have enjoyed it a lot. I have not upgraded anything yet because of money since I am attending UC right now. But I was just woundering if people ever meet up here in cincinnati just to check out each others rides? Kind of like a little car show or something?

I ask becuase I see a lot of nice stangs roling around when I'm out.

Mr.Moontang
03-10-2007, 05:18 PM
http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24696
Go to the last post to find out where we will be...

Black Hole
03-10-2007, 09:25 PM
Welcome to the site.

Keep an eye on this forum for weekly meetings.

The eastside guys get together every Wednesday. Next Wednesday a larger group will be meeting at Beechmont Hooters to celebrate our 5th birthdate.

We also have our semi-annual cruise in scheduled for Quaker Steak & Lube next month and a track day coming up soon as well!

bobtsgt
03-10-2007, 09:44 PM
well welcome over. keep checking the hang out and cruise in threads to find out where we will be at next.

Holly
03-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Come on out to Eastgate Hooters (on Beechmont Avenue) Wednesday night (March 14) around 7pm, you'll get to meet quite a few peeps from the board. We have a few tables reserved.

jaystang44
03-11-2007, 12:34 AM
alright thanks. I might have to come out to hooters with my girl if thats fine.

Pops Fun
03-11-2007, 01:43 AM
alright thanks. I might have to come out to hooters with my girl if thats fine.

That is more than fine... introduce yourself to a few peeps... Come say hi
I'll be the one with the white beard..:lol:

Pops