PDA

View Full Version : boost gauge on 00" F250 diesel

WCKDGT
03-10-2007, 11:47 PM
has anybody put a boost gauge in 7.3 powerstroke? i tried to install one in my brothers truck 2 day but i couldnt find a vacuum line to plug in at. if anybody could tell me where to hook into at that would be awesome. thanks

YouGotJunk
03-10-2007, 11:58 PM
You just have to hook it up anywhere on the cold side (or the boosted side) I'm not real sure how or what you would have to use to hook it up to that but that's about the only way it'll work since diesel's dont have vacum....

WCKDGT
03-11-2007, 12:02 AM
You just have to hook it up anywhere on the cold side (or the boosted side) I'm not real sure how or what you would have to use to hook it up to that but that's about the only way it'll work since diesel's dont have vacum....

thanks man i didn't know that they didnt have vac. what do i plug into pipe, hose or what? thanks man

YouGotJunk
03-11-2007, 04:52 AM
You'll just have to find something to tap into your cold side (boosted side) to attaching the guage line to. I'm not real sure how the guys do it but I know there's a few diesel guys on here that should chime in and tell ya forsure!

WCKDGT
03-11-2007, 02:10 PM
thanks man