PDA

View Full Version : need to get some t-shirts done for the kids base ball team

aperacer
03-13-2007, 12:13 PM
looking to get some t-shirts done for the boys baseball team. sizes including kids and adults to 3x....royal blue shirts with white or gray logo and numbers.. thanks alan

95redstang
03-13-2007, 05:16 PM
looking to get some t-shirts done for the boys baseball team. sizes including kids and adults to 3x....royal blue shirts with white or gray logo and numbers.. thanks alan

I know Kattus does them...Eric Kattus he use to play for the Bengals...His shop is on Glendale Milford road between springfield pike and St RIta..Also Teamworks on Hamilton Avenue in Mt.Healthy(Seven Hills) does uniforms...What part of town are you in?

Dirtyd0g
03-13-2007, 07:07 PM
I had a place next to Super Coupe Performance do some shirts for me a while back, turned out well.They are on cook road near 28. Next time I am having a place down the road on 276 near owensville do them. They do all the girls cheerleadering outfits around here.
Alan

Black Horse
03-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Alan - you have a PM

mailman
03-15-2007, 10:44 PM
My girlfriend worked at Tshirt Xpress at Northgate for several years- their number is 513-385-9494. Ask for Aaron and tell him Sarah sent you. He owns the store, and can usually get talked down in the price pretty easily.