PDA

View Full Version : Losing My Damn job

Pitviper1996
03-15-2007, 09:51 PM
Ive been employed with PPG auto glass for a little more than a year now. well some issues came up where my License will be suspended for 90 days and it takes up to 3 weeks for work privlages. So now i will be losing my job since i drive for a living there. So im screwed anyone care to help a honkey out i need employment!!!

Mista Bone
03-16-2007, 12:53 AM
LIE!

I've been a courier since 10/13/06, my DL was killed on 11/30 for child support, yet I'm still driveing, illegally, trying to meey my child support requirements.

CSEA are bastards!

Rick93coupe
03-16-2007, 01:09 AM
LIE!

I've been a courier since 10/13/06, my DL was killed on 11/30 for child support, yet I'm still driveing, illegally, trying to meey my child support requirements.

CSEA are bastards!

I'm with ya there, like taking your license is going to help you get caught up on your support. I'd like to know who the brain dead fuks are that came up with that idea. Here's another one that makes a lot of sense. Lets say your 1000.00 behind in support. Its your year to claim your child on your taxes, however, since your not current on your support, the mother gets to claim the child instead of you. She gets the tax credit, which means absolutely nothing because she wont work. You miss out on the deduction and you stay in the hole. Had you got to claim the child, they would have withheld any income tax return to pay off your debt.

Who the hell comes up with this crap? Seems to me they must be in the prostitution business..... there's a whole lotta fukken going on.:screwy:

Mista Bone
03-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I never heard of that, I claimed mine ever year except the last two due to being unemployeed, she got more using EITC.

Here's one even better. Bank One charges me $2.25 to deduct the support for processing. Which bank does all the money handling for State of Ohio child support system????

Bank One.

Jrcmutang
03-16-2007, 03:40 PM
i believe that you may be wrong all the child suppot checks that are from ohio are drawn on fifth third bank and of your ar, you can go to any location and ge them cashed for free!!!

dedpedal
03-16-2007, 05:38 PM
Im glad I paind mine 2 months in advance. It kept me off their radar. 2 months after my obligation ended they sent me a letter telling me that it was time to readjust my payment. It took a few weeks of calls to get that one straightened out.

Mista Bone
03-17-2007, 01:18 AM
i believe that you may be wrong all the child suppot checks that are from ohio are drawn on fifth third bank and of your ar, you can go to any location and ge them cashed for free!!!

State of Ohio no longer issues child support checks. When Bank One took over everyone got cards, aka debit cards.

Jrcmutang
03-21-2007, 08:35 PM
you are correct, but you can take them to any 5/3 and get money off the card with no fee, even if you dont have an account, they run the card as a cash advance but it doesnt cost the card any fee, but the down side is the teller cant tell the balance that is on the card. checks are still issued sometimes

Mista Bone
03-22-2007, 02:57 AM
It takes 11 fucking days for the money to transfer thru the same bank!

I do NOT mine givin funds to me exwife, but when it take 1.5 weeks and thru the same fucking bank, aka Bank One!

I called CSEA last week, they would not even they me how many of my payments are in the system. My ex told be she has gotten 2 payments and they clear her card on Tuesday. I've made 4 payment, tomorrow = #5........

Reason I'm pissed.........

I'm trying to do the right thing, yet running into brick walls. Right now I have no driving privelges, yet my job is driving 6 days a week.

If I get pulled over right now (CinciCobra explained) I'm FUCKED!

Sorry for my rant, but damnit I'm trying! I'm not proud I'm almost 5k behind on child support. I have meeting this Sunday (another fucking rant) to review my earnings since 1999.

Black92LX
03-22-2007, 10:44 AM
and he would be correct.

Though I think it is ridiculous they can take your license for child support deliquencies. Kind of counterproductive in my opinion.

ADaughen
03-22-2007, 05:54 PM

Whatever you do DON'T get pulled over.

Even if you don't know your license is suspended you could be spending a weekend in the pokey until Court. THEN if the judge is in a bad mood you could be spending up to a year in jail and $5000 fine.

Mista Bone
03-23-2007, 02:40 AM
My worst fear tonight, I got pulled over by Hamilton Co on Fields Ertel. I was doing nothing wrong.

I think I was pulled over for matching the description of some ricers who were street racing.

Anyways, I pulled in by Ameristop, turn the car off and put the keys on the dash, hands in plain sight. Cop already knows I'm suspended before he gets to the car, I explain I'm fighting with CSEA, I should have been reinstated 3 weeks ago but that CSEA can screw up anything. He snickers, I'm SAFE.

He politely asks WHAT I'm doing driving. I simply explain I'm working so that I can meet CSEA demands and show him my route sheet. Tells me to get home, call CSEA in the morning and "Don't drive until this is fixed....or don't get caught. Good Luck getting back on the right track."

Now my RANT (somewhat sober tonight).......

I've had 5 weeks of support deducted from my paychecks. The company I work for changed payroll so now Bank One does our paychecks. The same Bank One on Columbus to takes care of the CSEA funds dispursment. They charge me $2.25 a week for this plus poundage to the county to help pay costs.

5 weeks.

CSEA WON'T tell me how many have cleared, they are "not permitted to disclose that info"......so I call my exwife. She's only received two payments, where are the other three?????

Oh yeah, she just bought a 1997 Rav4 for $7,000, wanna guess whose making the payments???? She only made $9,000 last year, but can afford a newer miniSUV?

I'll be playing phone tag in the morning, hopefully I get a nice lady @ CSEA that is helpful.

Oh yeah, without valid DL, I cannot get a second job as a courier nor will other places hire me. Right now my Honda tranny work is helping greatly, I'm busy for once. Got five needing LSD upgrades, I make $150 per tranny for three hours work, it used to take six hours @ $25 a hour.

Lastly, I have a hearing to get my support lowered. When did they schedule the review????

3/25/2007

On a Sunday????

I'm trying, gonna keep digging to get out of this hole. Someday I'll win, or atleast break even!

thejock60
03-23-2007, 08:22 AM
8 weeks i've gotten 4 checks for $12.46 not even the $54 dollars the promised a month. The fucked up part...they are taking $14 dollars a week from her check...so just know that ur not the only one getting screwed over, NC is just as bad. But I have to go to school so i won't have bust my ass at a job on 3rd shift to make ends meet anymore. My wife is getting a $3 raise today so things should take a little heat of me until i finish school in june.

Silver Bullet
03-23-2007, 08:58 AM
and he would be correct.

Though I think it is ridiculous they can take your license for child support deliquencies. Kind of counterproductive in my opinion.

I come across a guy riding a bike on E I275 near Kellogg ave.. I asked him what he was doing with a bike on the expressway.... he informs me that he is going to work (From downtown Cincy) and this way has less hills. I ask where is he heading to .... to Amelia to work... because his license has been suspended for child support. 25 miles one way! And he is riding a bike, trying to do the right thing.... to support his children. Heck of a guy IMO.

MrsAPE
03-23-2007, 09:51 AM
i still get checks. direct deposit into my account. but, they are not matched by what he is paying and what i am getting. suppose to be weekly. yet one month i got two. ?! its such a small amount i dont even worry about it. :) agree its stupid to take away license for nonpayment of support. how are you suppose to make money to pay support if you can't drive?!

DSSKing68
03-23-2007, 11:52 AM
Don't complain about child support to me...did you know they can access your 401K and take funds from it? Leaving you to pay the 10% penalty and taxes. :flipoff: I was recently hit for about $14,000.00. Ouch.

Mista Bone
03-23-2007, 03:18 PM
I spent my 401k, I was with John Morrell for 14 years before I moved on. I only put in about $1000 (they didn't match) but they did put in $25-30 a month. I used it to try to save my house from Foreclosure but failed.

Midas Mortgage went bankrupt, Trustcorp didn't play fair.