PDA

View Full Version : rumors rumors rumors

plated
03-25-2007, 08:43 PM
why can't people keep there trap shut:HYF: i hear more stuff about me than i knew my damn self. or things i've done or said gets so changed around for the worst.:flipoff: i say what i feel i need to say and do what i feel i need to do,but i am so tired of hearing my name brought up and it's always negative crap,anyone that has met me will tell ya i'd go out of my way for about anyone at anytime.but some of the ones go back behind my back and talk shit(behind my back;) ) stay the fuck away from me!! for the records believe half of what you see and nothing you hear. glad i got it off my chest:) and why would some one want you to not succeed? or see things not work out for you?:rolleyes: are those folks the ones that are insecure??:HYF:

8NO4CYL
03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Fuck 'em :flipoff:

plated
03-25-2007, 08:54 PM
theres always two sides of the story right:D

vypastang
03-25-2007, 08:59 PM
dont get mad, some people dont grow up from high school:D who gives a shit if they talk shit, you know the truth and thats all taht matters

DeckerEnt
03-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Don't worry about what other people say. Only the people that matter really know you and know the truth. Everyone else should just STFU. If you don't know the whole story then you have no right to make it up.
Keith

BIZLE
03-25-2007, 09:12 PM
off the topic!
thanks alot for the paint work
i still have no clue how you can mix all shit togather and make a perfect match?
i thought i would never get that paint to match
your the man!!!

plated
03-25-2007, 09:20 PM
off the topic!
thanks alot for the paint work
i still have no clue how you can mix all shit togather and make a perfect match?
i thought i would never get that paint to match
your the man!!!that's one of the little fuckin pricks right there,his punk ass knew the paint code,but to be a fuckin little bitch he is.he wouldn't tell us the code,that's funny as the airbrush gun he thought that was so funny that he ripped me off for .wanna do a leakdown test?:lol: i wish he would have came over:D i'm glad the paint worked out for ya

NA/NOTCH
03-25-2007, 09:58 PM
x2 fuck em:flipoff:

92coupe
03-25-2007, 10:10 PM
Chris if there not fucking, feeding or paying your rent tell em to go get Fucked!!

95redstang
03-25-2007, 11:26 PM
The only time I met you I thought you were cool as hell...

Mista Bone
03-26-2007, 02:40 AM
bah.........cliff notes.......I had a rant........you didn't need to read another Honda rant......

I stand behind MY work....even if it means a 125 mile one way trip to Columbus only to prove that the transmission installer left two bolts loose. My gas + lunch was paid for. The "clunk" was from suspension, not the $2500 tranny I built.

WHYTRY
03-26-2007, 05:07 AM
just be glad you dont live in middletown it would be worse..:lol:

firestang70
03-26-2007, 06:51 AM
plated so your really not dating Jessica Simpson???

plated
03-26-2007, 10:58 AM
plated so your really not dating Jessica Simpson???
i was then i seen what she looked like before proactive and kicked her to the curb:lol: i wish then i woke up

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-26-2007, 11:11 AM
why can't people keep there trap shut:HYF: i hear more stuff about me than i knew my damn self. or things i've done or said gets so changed around for the worst.:flipoff: i say what i feel i need to say and do what i feel i need to do,but i am so tired of hearing my name brought up and it's always negative crap,anyone that has met me will tell ya i'd go out of my way for about anyone at anytime.but some of the ones go back behind my back and talk shit(behind my back;) ) stay the fuck away from me!! for the records believe half of what you see and nothing you hear. glad i got it off my chest:) and why would some one want you to not succeed? or see things not work out for you?:rolleyes: are those folks the ones that are insecure??:HYF:

Jealousy my friend....envy and jealousy. It's a nasty thing but it's also an asshole's way of admiring you.

bestracing
03-26-2007, 11:54 AM
Jealousy my friend....envy and jealousy. It's a nasty thing but it's also an asshole's way of admiring you.

Couldn't have said it better

BIZLE
03-26-2007, 04:11 PM
i was then i seen what she looked like before proactive and kicked her to the curb:lol: i wish then i woke up

thats priceless:lol: :lol: :lol:

ricmcusa
03-26-2007, 08:03 PM
I agree with 85_ss_302_coupe. It's jealousy. Also I am very jealous of the turbo car you put together for your woman. That thing is bad ass. Makes me wish I would have stuck with EFI.:cool1: Yeah I know yours is much faster.:bigthumb
B.T.W. I agree with 92 coupe 100%:lol:

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-26-2007, 08:31 PM
I agree with 85_ss_302_coupe. It's jealousy. Also I am very jealous of the turbo car you put together for your woman. That thing is bad ass. Makes me wish I would have stuck with EFI.:cool1: Yeah I know yours is much faster.:bigthumb
B.T.W. I agree with 92 coupe 100%:lol:

Blow-through carb setup :rockon:

ricmcusa
03-26-2007, 08:41 PM
Blow-through carb setup :rockon:
He said blow thru:lol:

glassman
03-26-2007, 08:57 PM
Chris maybe its in your head. I think your just jealous and insecure of your other personality.You are always fighting with it, Hmmm paint the car plated,no paint the car orange, no back to plated. just plate the damn thing in orange.... anyway at least there talkin,could just go through life unnoticed.....:lol: :D :D

glassman
03-26-2007, 09:00 PM
I have a idea about your next paint job.......

plated
03-26-2007, 09:28 PM
i do and it involves your car and a paint brush:eek: :flipoff: or am i parinoid:lol: that acid i took in the 7th grade is now haunting me

ricmcusa
03-26-2007, 10:57 PM
i do and it involves your car and a paint brush:eek: :flipoff: or am i parinoid:lol: that acid i took in the 7th grade is now haunting me
Must be the paint fumes. I am 5 years older than you and, I am still waiting for my beloved acid flashbacks. Yet another disapointment in my life.:(

H82WRK
03-27-2007, 06:58 PM
That sucks, I don't know you hardly at all but I know that you can paint like a fiend and if anyone ever asks for a painter I tell them about your car and how it rocks this world :) Now if you would just tell me what freakin shop you work at so I can get my Cooper painted :lol:

glassman
03-29-2007, 08:02 PM
Chris works at home. just shoot him a pm.